Two

He missed the shot

I wasn't paid by samsung to advertise samsung galaxy note. I included it because... I want one. ene

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Donghae is pouting while sipping his chocolate milkshake. Well, he went to their school gym awhile ago, and no Hyukkie was found! And the school was deserted, probably because it was still their one week break after their hell week.

Sungmin couldn’t stand the sulking Donghae so he decided to treat him in his favorite café.

 

 

“Ugh, Hae, stop pouting for bunny’s sake.” Min whined.

 

 

Hae stiffened when somebody kissed his cheek. And when he turned, he was greeted by his cousin’s wide smile.

“Hi Oppa!”

 

“Jessica, stop stealing kisses.” Hae pouted more.

 

“Fine. Sorry, Oppa.” Jessica said and smiled.

 

“Jessie, you should drag this cousin of yours to shop or something. I can’t concentrate writing.” Sungmin said.

 

Jessica frowned. “Pouting? Why?”

 

“He wasn’t able to see his beloved monkey.”

 

Min answered, and Hae pouted more.

 

“Oh, cheer up Oppa.” Jessica said and patted Donghae’s back.

 

“That’s right Jessie, cheer the fish up.” Sungmin said and acted like cheerleader.

 

 

 

“Kyuuuuuu, let’s go grab some strawberry cake!” Hyukjae whined at Kyu.

 

“Ugh, stop it hyung.” Kyu replied, eyes never leaving his new game console.

 

“Kyuuuu! Strawberry cake!” Hyukjae whined again.

 

“Fine.” Kyu finally said.

 

 

Hyukjae was hopping while entering the shop and Kyu could only shake his head. His half –brother, Hyukjae has a bad habit of being childish when he wants to eat any food with strawberries. Yeah, strawberries. The school’s basketball captain loveees strawberries. Totally uncute for Kyu.

Kyu turned off his game, because his so called hyung would whine if he didn’t. He was about to walk to his hyung on the counter when he caught a familiar face. It was the bunny yesterday, and the fanboy with a pretty hot chick. He wanna know his hyung’s reaction about this.

 

“Kyu, I ordered a whole strawberry cake for us. Is that fine?” Hyukjae asked. Kyu nodded.

 

Kyu picked the seat, he picked the seats where Hyukjae could see Donghae. Hyukjae was overly happy, waiting for the arrival of his holy strawberry cake.

When the cake came, Hyukjae sliced it and took a slice. He was about shove a piece of cake in his mouth when Kyu said, “Hyung, isn’t that Donghae?”

Hyukjae stiffened. Is he stalking me now too? But before he could make a comment, Kyu added “And why is the girl clinging to him? Is that his girlfriend?

Hyukjae frowned and turned around.

 

 

Bam.

Unknown girl, showering Donghae with kisses.

 

 

Hyukjae started stabbing his strawberry cake harshly. And Kyuhyun tried his best not to laugh. He saw the poorly smashed strawberry cake and laughed. His hyung looked at him while raising his brow.

 

 

“Hyung, spare the poor strawberry from your jealousy.”

And Kyu received a good smack on the head.