Four

He missed the shot

“SJ HIGH~ SJ HIGH~ SJ, SJ, SJ HIGH!!”

Up roaring cheers can be heard from the outside of SJ High’s gym.

“Hae!”

Somebody shouted. Donghae, that was clinging on Sungmin, turned around and smiled.

“Oh, Hi Siwon.”

“Remembered what I promised you?” Siwon asked Hae.

“What promise?”

“This.” Siwon showed him a nemo toy. Hae’s mouthed shaped an ‘o’ and walked closer to Siwon.

“How did you get this? I mean, this is a collector’s item. That’s the only one I don’t have in my collection.” Donghae asked.

“I have my ways, Donghae. All you need is sit on the courtside and cheer for me and this yours.”

Hae bit his lip that made Siwon’s pupils dilate. Siwon’s offer is too tempting..but what about Hyukjae? The other day he told him to not come to his games anymore. Donghae guessed it was fine.

“Fine.” Hae said and walked to Sungmin. “I’m sitting on the other side.” Sungmin nodded and walked to SJ High’s side.

 

“Ladies and Gentlemen, I’m Yesung,,and I’m Ryeowook and we will be your announcers for today’s game. The game between SJ High and ELF High!”

 

Kyuhyun was tying his shoelaces up while Hyukjae was searching something----or should I say someone on the crowd.

“Searching for your fanboy?” Kyu asked.

Hyukjae’s face flushed pink.

“N-no.”

“Really? Well, if you want to see him..” Kyu pointed on the opponent’s side. “He’s sitting on the courtside.”

Hyuk snorted. “As if he’ll… WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING THERE?!”

“Cheering for the other team..or cheering for another person?” Kyu smirked. His Hyung was pissed off.

“Traitor.” Hyukjae mumbled.

Kyuhyun smirked. “I thought you wanted him to fanboy on someone else?”

Hyuk pouted.

“I told you before, Hyung. Be careful what you wish for.” Kyu said and patted his hyung’s shoulder.

 

“Okay team.” Heechul said and let his players form a big circle. “I’ll call the first five. Hyukjae, Kyuhyun,Myungsoo, L.joe and C.A.P. Gongchan, prepare in case of substitution. The others, just prepare on what may happen, Okay?”

They joined their hands and shouted, “SJ HIGH!”

 

The referee threw the ball in the air and Siwon caught it. Hae unconsciously gritted his teeth. Well, maybe because since middle school, he always cheered for Hyukjae’s team. And seeing the other team have the ball makes him want to walk on the center of the court and snatch the ball from the opponent’s hands and give it to Hyukjae.

 

“SIWON! GO SIWON!” Hae shouted. For Nemo.~ for Nemo~ he thought.

 

Hyuk was more pissed off. He ran over Siwon and tried to snatch the ball. He nudged an elbow on Siwon that made the opponent’s captain to fall.

 

The referee whistled. “Lee number 4. Foul.”

 

Hyukjae hissed and glared at Donghae. How dare you cheer for him. After that, Hyukjae caught a foul again.

 

“Hyukjae, do you need substitution or what?!” Heechul shouted from the side. He waved his hands as a ‘no’. The game resumed, and he was a bit better now.

Hyuk glanced at Hae on the corner of his eyes.

“HYUK!” C.A.P shouted and an orange ball, hit Hyuk’s face, hard.

“Agh.” Hyuk groaned while lying on the floor.

“Hyuk! Are you alright?” His other team mates asked. He nodded. He was thankful there was no blood or else the game will be stopped.

 

Donghae, who can’t see anything from the Opponent’s side shouted, “YA! LEE FREAKING HYUKJAE! GET YOUR UP AND WIN THE GAME!”

 

Hyukjae heard it and smirked. “My fanboy is back.”

 

The game continued and SJ had been scoring a lot and was able to pull the 23-42 to 43-45.

30 seconds.

The dribbling ball on Hyukjae’s hand.

.

.

.

20 seconds..

“ANOTHER SHOT FROM SJ HIGH!” Yesung announced.

The opponent team tried to catch up but the time didn’t let them to. After the game, the opponents shaked each others hands, well, except for the two captains.

 

-

 

“Hae!” Siwon shouted and let the other walk close to him.

“Siwon.”

“Here.” He gave Hae the nemo item.

“I don’t deserve this.. I--.”

“No. Hae, thanks for cheering me. It felt good. I’ll see you around.” Siwon said.

Hae nodded and smiled. “See you around.”

 

-

 

“That was interesting.” Sungmin mumbled and scribbled something on his tablet pc before smiling at Hae.

Hae tilted his head. “Interesting? What?”

“Nevermind, Hae.”

 

 

 

--------------------------

Hiiii! I just wanted you guys to know that the next will be the last chapter.

Please leave comments ;n;

Kamsahamnida :D