Three

He missed the shot

 

 

 

 

Hae was hopping on his way back home. He was too tired after Jessica dragged him to the mall and let him carry all her shopping bags.

He was about to open the gate when some strong arms pulled him and dragged him to a lamp post.

 

“Siwon?”

 

“Hi Hae.”

 

“Why did you drag me here?” Hae asked, tilting his head a bit.

 

“I’d like to invite you. You know, game this Saturday?”

 

“Oh that. I’m coming with Sungmin, actually.”

Really? Great! Can you cheer for me?”

 

Hae wants to cheer for Siwon too, but he needs to cheer for Hyukjae.Plus, Siwon is on the other team.

“I’d like to but I’m cheering for our team. And, Hyukjae.”

“Oh. I should’ve studied in your school so you can cheer for me too.”

“I can cheer for you too.. but only a bit.”

 

“Really? Thanks! You won’t regret it, I’m going to give you nemo plushies after! Bye Hae!” Siwon said and ran off. Seriously? Dragging him and leaving him alone?

He shook his head and walked back home.

-

Next Day.

 

Dribbling sounds were heard. The whole team was there for their practice. And when it says team, there’s always a Hyukjae. And when there’s Hyukjae, there’s a Donghae.

Well, Donghae is hiding on the bleachers, secretly snapping photos of his beloved Hyukjae.

 

“Omoooo! So Kyeopta!” Hae squealed. Sungmin covered his ears.

 

“Donghae! Stop squealing! I’m writing an article about your monkey, okay? Don’t distract me!” Sungmin said in a low but scolding voice.

Hae nodded. “Arraseo.”

 

 

Hyukjae was practicing shooting the ball and was about to shoot another one when  he heard camera clicks and squeals. He bit his lip to hide a smile.

 

“Hyuk! Look out!” A voice shouted from the back. And when he turned,

 

Bam.

 

“Hyukjae, are you alright?” The supposed to be hiding Donghae asked and kneeled beside the bleeding Hyukjae.

“Whoa Donghae, how did you get here?” Kyu asked.

Donghae chuckled. “I’m superman.”

 

Kyu snorted. Hae searched something in his pocket and gave it to Hyukjae. The other just stared  at the handkerchief Donghae was offering him.

 

“W-what..”

“Your nose is bleeding, pabo.” Donghae said and placed his hanky on Hyuk’s nose.

“T-thanks.”

 

“Aww.. so sweet.” Kyu interrupted.

Hyukjae rolled his eyes.

 

“It’s not sweet. Did you taste them?” Sungmin butted in.

 

“Hi Bunny.”

 

“I’m not a bunny Kyuhyun, I’m human.”

 

“Really? Why do you look like a bunny?”

 

“Argh! Okay, fine. I look like a bunny. A CUTE one.”

 

Hae chuckled and said, “That’s sweet.”

 

 

“DID YOU TASTE US?” Kyuhyun and Sungmin said in chorus.

 

----------------------

Hi Subbies! -gives all of you a hug-