Ice Skating

Love Script
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

Tapping both of my feets for fun as I sat quietly facing the thick history book.

When I was 14 I kept begging my parents to move to Seoul, so I can atleast audition for some small parts in dramas or movies.

But as a strict parents, of course they wouldnt agree that easily. So I convince them that even when I make it as an actress, I'll keep studying and will graduate like other normal teenagers.

Finally after 2 hours of boring home school, I'm doneeee~

Since today I have no schedules, done memorizing the script and my manager is out for a date, I can do whatever I want.

Lets see, I've re-read all of my Percy Jackson novels, I'm out of movies to watch, I just got tons of new clothes yesterday..

Then I spotted an old picture of me and my parents on the ice skating ring.

A smile slowly came up to my face as I ran to my room and got ready.

I just wear whatever comfy, tied my hair into a long braids and wear a pair of nerdy glasses for disguise.

I locked the house and happily jogged my way out to the bus stop with the breezy wind trying to messed up my braids.

 

I stepped out of the bus on the next bus stop, since thats where the ice skating ring take place.

It may not be the best ice skating place in the world, either Korea, its old and vintage, there's not a lot of people who skates there, but when it comes to me, its one of my favorite places.

Wanna know why? This is the place where my parents met back in the 90's.

Since I was little, we used to came here on Christmas and ice skate together but that stopped because of my busy schedules.

"Excuse me, excuse me miss." a hand moved up and down infront of my face.

"Oh, yes?" I got back to reality and found a really good-looking guy smiling to me while holding a pair of white skate boots. It was written "Kim Myungsoo" on his right side of uniform. Woah, since when did this place started hiring a hot young man?

"Here's your skate boots." he said and handed me the boots. I slightly nod with a smile and sat down to put on the boots.

As soon as I made sure I've tied the lashes perfectly with my mp3 started playing music to my ears, I took steps headed to the lonely icy ring and started to twirl around like a professional ice skater.

After skating for 20 minutes non stop, I decided to take a break and just stood on the corner of the ring while humming to the melodies in my ear.

"Tired?" I got surprised by a sweet husky voice from behind me, it was the Myungsoo guy.

Then out of nowhere, he started to came out with loads of topics and we had a fun conversation but the conversation stopped when he got called by his boss.

I shrugged and continue my skating bussiness, doing some toe loop and basic jumps which I learn from my mom.

"Ouch!!" both voices said, and what I meant by two includes my own.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" the guy who bumped with me apologized first. He was wearing a red beanie and a.. fake mustache?? O_O

"Ehh, its okay.." I said and stood up, I dusted my jeans and was about to reached out my hand to help him but was stopped by much more different voices.

5 boys skated towards me and that guy, from far I couldnt see their faces clearly but by seconds, I choked on my own saliva.

"B2ST??!!" I screamed out loud.

"Oh, are you a fan??" the guy who I am truly sure is Doojoon asked as he pulled the mustache guy up.

I was really speechless and unware of the situation that happened till I couldnt speak a word, not even an alphabet.

"Wait a minute." the mustache guy carresed his chin and skate forward, now he's just inches away from my face.

His small fingers touched my glasses and pulled them away from me gently.

"Rara!" and the next I knew he was already hugging me and we kinda moved left to right. But wait, did he just called me Rara?

His hug was so tight I could feel my bone started to crushed, but then someone smacked his head, causing him to let go of me. Oh thank God.

He pouted and rubbed his head, "Yah, maknae! Watch your hand!" he yelled as he took off his mustache and tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter