You Got The Role

Love Script
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rain started pouring on a Sunday morning as B2st's Beautiful Night started playing, echoing in your room.

"Hello?" you answered your phone, half asleep.

"Wake up lazy !! You got accepted for the drama!!" your manager, also known as your bestfriend, was squealing like there's no tomorrow.

"WHAT?!" you jumped off bed with eyes wider than a tarsier's.

"YOU-GOT-THE-MAIN-FREAKING-ROLE-FOR-THE-DRAMA!!" she bawled over the phone.

You dropped your phone, stoned.

"I'm not dreaming right.." you asked as you gave yourself a hurtful pinch on the cheek.

"Ouch!" you rubbed your cheek to ease the pain. Then, it hitted you, you weren't dreaming.

"I'm not dreaming!!" your screaming voice could even defeat the rain sound.

 

Monday morning, 7:00 am

Not long, not even a minute after your alarm started ringing, you quickly got up from bed and got yourself ready.

You couldnt really sleep last night because of the excitement.

You've been debuting as an actress for a year, but never, not even once, got to be the main role.

But now its your time to shine, you're the main role, you're the main star.

It was the day you'll meet up with the director of the drama you'll be staring.

Also the day you'll meet up with the casts of the drama.

You got dress neatly, with some pink blush on embelling your cheeks and cherry lipgloss shining on your lips.

8:45 am, there was a honk outside your house.

As always, your manager always arrived on the right time. You rushed over and entered her car.

"KYAAA!" "I KNOW RIGHT!" you both screamed at the top of your lungs, this was always the way you two celebrated over something good. And in this occasion, it was for celebrating your success on getting the role.

Took 5 minutes for two of you to finally step in to your own senses again and calm down.

It didnt took long for you and your manager, Song Jieun, to arrive at the ______ Entertainment building.

 

"Annyeong haseyo, Lee Sora-imida!" you bowed down infront of the director and the CEO.

The director and the CEO leads you and Jieun to the meeting room.

The meeting room consisted of 15 chairs and there were only 4 chairs that were filled, the director, CEO, you and Jieun.

"The other casts are still on their way." the CEO told you, you just nodded and smiled.

15 minutes of waiting and you were on the edge of your boredom already.

Thats when the door finally opened and the CEO walked in with another 3 people behind him,

Your eyes widen when you realized it was Yang Yoseob and Son Dongwoon (the other one was their manager)

"Annyeong haseyo, Yang yoseob-imida!" Yoseob with his extremely cute baby face introduced himself cheerfully for you.

"Annyeong haseyo, Son Dong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter