Masquarede Ball

Love Script
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

"Yah, you there? Helloooooooooo~" a hand was waving up and down infront of my face, causing me to get back to reality.

"Uh, yeah?" I replied, still looking lost.

"Whats wrong with you? You've been really down these days." Myungsoo looked at me worriedly.

I just shook my head and told him I'm alright. But sure, he's stubborn.

"Are you sure?" he asked, for the 10th times. Geez.

Knock knock

"I'll get it!" I said, rasing up my index finger and quickly ran towards the door.

There was no one there, except for a piece of anvelope and two shopping bags. One was heavy while the other one was light as a feather.

I brought them in and sat it down on my lap as I sat on couch.

Together with Myungsoo, we opened the letter and it was a ticket for two to the masquerade ball.

While for the bags, one was filled with a black masquerade mask, a creme color dress decorated with big black ribbon and neatly-cut black fabric, and a pair of black heels from my favorite brand.

It was clear that the stuffs belongs to me.

We shoved the things away and moved on to the other bag and the only thing that we found was a creme mask combined with blue with music notes on it. As an addition, the sender left a small note, "I only do the lady's outfit, so repare your own outfit." Myungsoo read and I bursted out laughing.

"Yah! Thats not fair!" he pouted.

Whoever this mysterious sender was, he sure knows how to make me laugh..

 

Saturday night

"Oppa, you're ready?" I asked, plopping my head out into his room.

"Almo- woah you're hot!" he said frontal.

I redden a bit and stepped inside to checked on his outfit, arranging the flower to the right position etc.

With those heels I'm wearing, I got more taller than him by a few centimeters.

 

We got into the car and drove away, the place wasnt too far from our apartment so we arrived there just in time.

Bunch of people were wearing different kinds of masks with different colors.

The womens' gowns were all elegant, matching up with their partners' tuxedos.

It was such a huge place, yellow lights surrounding it, making it looked so merry.

"Woah." I said in awe, "But why am I the only one with a short dress?"

Myungsoo chuckled and put on his mask, "Make sure we wont get seperated, alright?" he said.

-5 minutes later..-

"Aish where the hell is he?" yep, we eventually got lost.. Dont blame me, this place is just too big.

"Excuse me." I heard someone faking a cough and a soft tap on my bare shoulder.

I turned aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter