Act With Yoseob

Love Script
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

Its Tuesday, the second day of shooting, also the day where I get to act with Yoseob.

For today's scene, Yoseob and I will bump to each other at the mall.

Then he'll get so panic cause all of my shopping bags fell.

I'll try to calm him down but he wont listen, too busy oicking up my bags, so I decided to hold his hand to calm him down.

That's when he stopped and our eyes met.

Okay I have to admit thats a really cute scene.

But I'm not that excited, the thought of Dongwoon who's really nice and funny at TV shows is actually a two face in real life kills me.

What if Yoseob is also a two face? I cant even imagine.

 

"Yah, gwenchana?" someone tapped my shoulder, causing me to fell out of my chair while yelling "I'm okay!"

My fell created a loud thump and my hurts.

"Hahaha are you sure?" another different voice came up, and two hands reached out to me, offering for help.

I raised my head up to check who are they, *Dongwoon and Yoseob..*

I looked at them, then back at their hands, and back at them again.

Dongwoon raised his eyebrow while Yoseob just smile and direct his eyes to his hand, meaning I should accept his offer.

I looked back at their hands as I gulped.

I took a deep breath and held onto Yoseob's hand.

He giggled after seeing my hand landed on his', then he pulled me up gently.

"Thank you, Yoseob-ssi." I bowed down.

"Ey, why so formal? You could just call me oppa." he flashed me the reason why I fell in love with him, his smile.

I blushed madly, he's so cute! "Op-pa?" I reply, stuttering.

He just nodded cutely while Dongwoon was looking the other way with arms crossing on his chest.

"T-thank you, Yoseob..o-oppa." I tried to speak as loud as I can.

"What did you say? I cant hear youuuuu~" he sang exactly like the pirate painting on Spongebob.

"Yoseob op-pa." I said louder.

He sighed and shook his head, "Still cant hear you."

"Yah! Yoseob oppa, are you deaf??" I scolded him.

"Oops." I said right after I realized what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter