The Twin's First Love

The Story Has Just Begun (Collection of Short Stories)

 

“The Twin’s First Love”

Main Characters: Shim Changmin and Choi Soo Ae
Minor: Choikang/Max (Changmin’s twin brother), other DBSK members

~~~~~~~~```~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*3rd Person’s P.O.V*

It’s a new school year for Choi Soo Ae, she’s already in 2nd year of high school. She’s studying at Seoul High School. She’s not that popular in her school, she’s a shy type of girl and very hard to approach. Well, you can say that she’s kinda like a nerdy type.

“Unnie, I really don’t want to go to that school. Can I transfer to other school?” Soo Ae whined and complained to her older sister, Choi Ji Hyun.

“YAH!! CHOI SOO AE…HOW MANY TIMES I”VE TOLD YOU THAT YOU CAN’T!” Her older sister started to yelled at her.

“Bbali…Changmin will be here in a minute...” Her sister added that made Soo Ae gasped.

“Bw..Bwoh? Changmin, that rude, cold hearted guy?” She asked her sister in disbelief. Ever since she met him through her sister, they never got along well. He always makes fun of her and always annoy her everyday of her life. They met each other last year during her sister birthday. One of Changmin’s friend, Jung Yunho is her sister’s boyfriend. Soo Ae is close with the Kingka of the school, called DBSK. Maybe it’s because her sister is the girlfriend of the leader. She’s close with all of them except Changmin.

“Hey, I heard that.” Soo Ae heard the voice of the guy whom she really hate. She spun around and saw him, Shim Changmin.

“So, I don’t care, it’s true…Aissh, let’s go now, we’re already late. Bye unnie.” Soo Ae walked out and went inside Changmin’s car. While on their way on school, they never said anything to each other. Because, they know that when one of them starts to talk, it’ll end up into a big fight again. After thirty minutes, Changmin parked his car.

“Changmin ah, Soo Ae ah…” They heard the others calling for them as they got off from the car.

“Hey, you two seem quiet…” Yoochun observed the two.

“Nah, I know, something’s wrong. Did Ji Hyun ask Changmin to give you a ride?” Yunho asked and she nodded.

“Well, Ji Hyun noona, will be late, that’s why she asked me.” Changmin explained.

“Well, Mr. Shim, you could have tell unnie, that you don’t want to, you know that I can’t stand your jerk face.” Soo Ae said and earned a glare from Changmin.

“Araso, araso, that’s enough…you two will be late for class.” Yunho in before something happened. They all headed to their classrooms. Changmin and Soo Ae are in same class.

“Mr.Shim and Ms. Choi, why are you late?” Mr. Lee, their Chemistry teacher asked them.

“Chwesonghamnida, Lee seonsaengnim…..It’s Soo Ae’s fault…” Changmin said and smirked at Soo Ae who gave him a deathly glare.

“Oh, Ms. Choi, get out of my class now…” Mr. Lee told Soo Ae and she was shocked.

“But, seonsaengnim…” Soo Ae whined but she got cut off.

“Ms. Choi, if you complained again, you’ll go directly to the principal’s office…” Mr.Lee said and she just nodded.

“Araso…” Before she walked out, she saw Changmin smirking at her. She mouthed something and walked off. She leaned on the wall outside of their classroom and just looked down, avoiding the stares of the students who are passing by the hallway.

“Soo Ae?” She heard a familiar voice and looked up. She saw Minho, he’s also close to her beside DBSK.

“What are you doing here?” He asked her and she just smiled weakly.

“Ohh, got kick out?” He asked her again and she nodded. He leaned beside her and looked at her.

“Well, we’re on the same boat…I got kick out too.” He told her and Soo Ae looked at him.

“Ahm, what’s your class after this?” MinHo asked her.

“Ahh Math…” She replied. Minho grabbed Soo Ae’s hand and she looked at his hand.

“Wae?” She asked him. He just smiled at her.

“Nothing, kah ja, we still have 20 minutes before the next class, after all I’m in Math Class also…” He said and they headed to the gym hand in hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

*Changmin’s P.O.V*

I looked at my right and saw Soo Ae’s seat empty. Aissh, I shouldn’t have blamed her, I’m bored now and I want to do something. Usually, when I got bored when there is a class, I will always annoy Soo Ae. Of course, she’ll loose her concentration and that made me satisfy. I love to see her angry and annoyed face. It’s not that I have feelings for her. I don’t know but I just get used to it. I’m really bored and I decided to excuse myself that I will go to the bathroom. I walked out from the classroom and saw Soo Ae walking to the gym with a guy holding her hand. Who’s that guy? I suddenly realized that it’s MinHo. Are they going out? Nah, so what? She’s not my girlfriend so I don’t have to be jealous. Omo, Jealous? I’m not jealous. I will never fall in love with her. I went to the comfort room and just ignore the two of them.

*end of P.O.V*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

*Soo Ae’s P.O.V*

I went to the gym with MinHo. I was kinda not comfortable since he’s holding my hand. Ok, I admit I have a crush on him since last year. But sadly, my best friend like him that’s why I stopped my feelings for him. Let’s just say I always put friendship first. I love my best friend and I don’t want to hurt her.

“Soo Ae ah. Is there something wrong?” he asked me. I looked at him and I shook my head.

“Can I ask you a question?” I just nodded.

“Well, do you like Changmin?” He suddenly asked me and my eyes widen.

“Bwoh? Changmin?” I looked at him and give him an amused face.

“That will not happen…Minho…” I giggled and he also let out a laugh.

“Well, I just though that you might like him.” He smiled at me and I just rolled my eyes. I know that it will not happen. Me and Changmin together? Nah, when I imagine it I felt I want to puke.

“Hey, it’s already Math class, let’s go…” He grabbed my hand again and we headed to the next class.`

*end of P.O.V*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

*3rd person’s P.O.V*

It’s already lunch time and Soo Ae was eating alone. Suddenly, all of DBSK members came except for Changmin. They sat beside Soo Ae and she just smiled at them.

“Soo Ae ah, I will take you home this afternoon, I’ll also visit Ji Hyun…” Yunho said and she just nodded. Soo Ae spotted Changmin sitting with a bunch of fangirls. He saw her looking at him and he smirked.

“Jerk” She mumbled and Junsu heard it.

“what?” Junsu asked her and she shook her head.

“Nothing…” She smiled at him and continue eating. She took a glance of Changmin again, but this time, she saw Changmin leaning to a girl and he suddenly kissed the girl’s cheeks. Soo Ae felt a little pain in her heart. She looked down and starts to play with her chopsticks.

“What am I feeling? Why do I feel like I’m betrayed…He’s not my boyfriend, so it doesn’t matter…but what’s this feeling?” She asked herself while staring at the food. Yoochun noticed her and he asked her.

“Are you okay? Soo Ae…” Yoochun asked but still she’s spacing off.

“Soo Ae…Soo Ae…” This time Jaejoong nudge her and she looked up at them. They eyed her suspiciously.

“Gwaenchana?” Yunho asked her and she just nodded.

“Oppa, I’ll go now to my next class, just call me later…” Soo Ae said as she stood up and walked out of the cafeteria. She didn’t feel like to attend the next class. She headed to the rooftop where she spends her time whenever she’s bored. She stared at the blue sky and lean on the railings. She suddenly remembered her umma and appa. Her parents died when she’s 10 years old. Since then, she and her sister moved in their aunt’s house, but after 4 years of staying there, her unnie decided to move out and they searched for own apartment. Ji Hyun, give up her studies for Soo Ae, and sheis  now working as a waitress in a coffee shop where she met Yunho.

“Hi….” Someone greeted her and she turned around. She gasped when she saw Changmin smiling at her.

“Chang..Changmin…?” She asked but then she realized that the guy has different hairstyle from Changmin. His hair is a bit longer than Changmin’s.

“Oww, I’m not Changmin, I’m Choikang or you can call me Max….i’m his twin brother…” He held out his hand. Soo Ae looked at it and frowned.
Max took his hand back scratch the back of his head.

“Ahmm..mianhae….” Soo Ae gave her a weak smile. “Nice meeting you Max…I’m Soo Ae…” She smiled at him and she looked at him from head to toe.

“Maybe you’re wondering…now…well, I just came back from States….but from now on, I’ll be studying here…” He smiled.

“I can’t believe that there’s another Changmin here…” She frowned again and somehow Max let out a laugh.

“Hey, I’m not like my brother…well, I’m kinda a quiet and shy type…way different from him…” He explained and Soo Ae looked at him.

“Well, I guess…you are….and it’s a relief, I don’t what will I do if another jerk like Changmin becomes my classmate….” Soo Ae rolled her eyes.

“Ahmm Soo Ae, i think we should go to our class now…and also I haven’t seen my brother yet…I was planning to surprise him.” He giggled and Soo Ae just laughed at him. He’s really different from Changmin.

“Araso…Kah ja…” Soo Ae and Max went down and headed to their classroom.

“Ok class..we have a new student here….he’s from America, but he’s Korean….come in now…” The teacher said and Max and Soo Ae entered the classroom. Soo Ae went to her seat behind Changmin.

“Hi, I’m Shim ChoiKang or you can call me Max…” He introduced himself. Changmin who’s busy reading a book looked up to see his twin brother.

“Hyung…” Changmin’s mouth dropped, he’s not expecting for his twin brother. ChoiKang is 5 minutes older than him. Max went to his seat. He’s sitting beside Soo Ae.

“Hyung, I didn’t know you’re here…” Changmin looked at his hyung.

“Well, I’m here now…surprised…” His twin brother smiled at him and he just rolled his eyes. Soo Ae laughed at Max. Changmin noticed the way Soo Ae looks at Max.

“Aisssh…what am I thinking?” He asked himself and continue reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

The school bell rang and that means it’s already dismissal time. Soo Ae waited for Yunho outside their classroom. He suddenly saw Changmin and Max.

“Hey, Soo Ae, waiting for someone?” Max asked her and she nodded.

“I’m waiting for Yunho oppa…” She replied. “Ohh there he is…” They turned around and saw the other guys.

“OMO..MAX!!!!” Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Yunho ran to them and pounced on Max.

“When did you arrive?” Jaejoong asked.

“Well, I just arrived this morning…” He answered. All of them gave Max a high five.

“Soo Ae, let’s go now…Guys, we’re going since Ji Hyun is waiting for us…Bye..” Yunho said. Soo Ae waved at them and they walked off leaving the guys there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

“Hey, babe…” Yunho greeted Ji Hyun as he and Soo Ae walked in their apartment. He kissed her and hugged her tightly.

“I’m going to my room first…” Soo Ae excused herself and she headed to her bedroom. She put down her bag on the couch and she pounced on her bed.

“Mmhh…I think Max is not that bad….he’s cute and also funny…” Soo Ae said to herself and smiled as she remembered Max. Changmin and Max have the same way of smiling. Both of their eyes became mismatched when they are laughing or smiling. Suddenly her phone ring, she stood up and get her phone from her bag.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Hey, Soo Ae….are you home now?” Someone said but then she recognized the voice.

“Changmin….?” She asked. The guy on the other line laughed.

“No…it’s me Max…” He corrected her, and she giggled.

“ohh..mianhae..it’s just that you and him have the same voice…” She explained.

“Ahh yeah, actually I’m in my room…Waeyo?” She asked him.

“Well, look outside your window…” He told her and Soo Ae got up. She opened her window and saw Max waving at her.

“Yah, how did you know my house?” She asked him and he laughed.

“Pabo, I’m your new neighbor…” He told her and she pouted.

“Hey, I’m not…” She whined and she saw him laughing.

“Fine…fine…come…I prepared something…and I’m kinda lonely….” He said and then he hang up. She looked at him and gave him a thumbs up. She closed her window and quickly change her clothes. She choose to wear a simple purple shirt and a knee length jeans and a tennis shoes.

“Unnie, I’m going to my friend’s house…” Soo Ae yelled as she made her way downstairs.

“Where?” Ji Hyun asked her.

“Yunho oppa, knows him…” She answered. Ji Hyun gasped.

“Him? A guy?” She asked and she nodded.

“Who is it?” Yunho asked Soo Ae.

“It’s Max…he’s our new neighbor…” Soo Ae answered and Yunho nodded.

“You can go…Babe…don’t worry…Max is a nice guy…” Yunho assured it to Ji Hyun and she nodded.

“Yeah, unlike his twin brother….Changmin…” Soo Ae said as Yunho laughed. She went outside and saw Max.

“You’re so slow…” Max said as he messed her hair.

“YAH…!!!” She glared at him and he laughed. She pouted and pretends to be mad at him.

“Hey, mianhae…let’s go now…I’ll make it up to you…I ordered a pizza and I bought a cake also…” He said and he holds Soo Ae’s hand and they went inside Max’s apartment.

Soo Ae sat on the couch and looked around at the living room. It’s quite clean and organized. There were pictures of Max family and pictures of Changmin and Max when they are kids. She laughed at some pictures.

“What are you laughing at?” Max asked her as he put down the food on the coffee table.

“Nothing…it’s just that you two look so cute….” Soo Ae answered.

“Well…I’m the cutest…right?” He asked him and earned a playful smacked from her.

“Nevermind..let’s eat now…” Max said as he and Soo Ae eat happily. They talk and get a chance to know each other more.

*3rd Person’s P.O.V*

It’s been a month since Soo Ae and Max met each other. They are really close with each other.. He never hangs out with other girls. Well we can say that Max treat Soo Ae as his best friend.

“Oppa…you’re stupid twin brother won’t stop bugging me…” Soo Ae whined as she stomped her right foot. Max looked at her and chuckled.

“Well, i agree with Changmin, I also like to see you angry face…” He messed her hair and pinch her cheeks. Soo Ae glared at him and give him the angry face he wants to see.

“Look..you’re like an angry dog…” He pointed at her face and laughed.

“OPPA!!!” Soo Ae started to hit his chest. He hold her wrists as he laughed at her.

“I hate you…I hate you….” Soo Ae struggled from his grip. Max hugged her and patted her head.

“Mianhae..i just want to see that face..it’s so cute…” He said as he felt Soo Ae’s arms wrapped around him. Soo Ae looked up and saw Max gazing at her.

“Oppa, is there something on my face?” She asked him and he shook his head. He brought his right hand to her face and brushed his fingers to her cheeks.

“Nothing…it’s just that I’m happy..that you became my friend…” He said and he continues hugging her.

“Me too oppa…gomawo…” She replied and smiled.

The two of them didn’t know that someone is watching them, none other than Max’s twin brother, Changmin. His tightened his grip to the bottle his holding. He turned around and started walking away from the two.

“What’s with the two of them? Are they going out?” He asked himself. These past few weeks, he always see Soo Ae and his brother together, and that made him jealous. Why Soo Ae is so close to her brother? He always asks himself this same question. Until one day, he realizes that he has feelings for her. He just doesn’t want to admit it. But then, seeing the two of them together made him really furious.

“Changmin…hey Changmin…” Someone called him and he saw Junsu and Yoochun.

“Hyung…” He gave them a high five. Junsu and Yoochun eyed him suspiciously. They can tell that something’s wrong with him.

“Hey, what’s your problem? Is it Soo Ae?” Junsu asked and he shook his head.

“Since when did Soo Ae become my problem?” He asked them back and he let out a laugh.

“Since Max came?” Yoochun commented and Changmin looked at him.

“Bwoh? What are you talking about?” He raised his eyebrow.

“Man, we all know that you like her…but you’re pride is too high…and we all know that you’re jealous…” Junsu patted Changmin’s back.

“Aissh…what are you talking about?” He frowned at them.

“Well, we heard that Max is planning to confess to Soo Ae on her birthday…” Junsu said and Changmin’s eyes widen.

“Bwoh? So it means he really likes her?” He asked and they nodded. Changmin gulped and stared at the concrete ground.

“Changmin…you better confess to her first…if you don’t want to regret it…” Junsu gave an advice. Yoochun nodded and they walked out leaving him thinking.
Junsu said it to him, since those two know Soo Ae’s secret. Soo Ae confessed to them that she has feelings for Changmin. Well, she actually didn’t confess, she kinda slipped it out.

*F.L.A.S.H.B.A.C.K*

“Aissh…that darn Changmin…” Soo Ae cursed as she went to Yunho’s classroom. She’s waiting for him because Ji Hyun ask Yunho to take Soo Ae home. Junsu and Yoochun walked in.

“Hey, Soo Ae…what’s with the face?” Junsu asked. Soo Ae plopped herself into the seat beside Yoochun.

“Well, your friend Changmin….succeed again to annoy me this day….” She growled. Yoochun and Junsu laughed.

“I can’t believe I like him…” Soo Ae said and she suddenly realized what she blurted out. Yoochun and Junsu looked at her surprised.

“Omo…Mworago?” Soo Ae covered her face with her hands.

“Aniyo…..Ahmm ah…” She thinks of an excuses but nothing came out. She saw Junsu and Yoochun grinning at her.

“Please…oppa deul..don’t tell him to anyone…you two are the only one who knows my secret..please…” She begged to them and gave those puppy eyes. Junsu chuckled and patted her head.

“Of course dongsaeng…we won’t blow up your secret.” Yoochun smiled at her.

“Thanks oppa deul….But you know..i’m such a babo, for falling for a guy like him…” She sighed.

“Ani..Soo Ae..Changmin is not a bad guy…he just love to annoy you…” Junsu said.

“Yeh..Yeh…but…he’s kinda a playboy…” Soo Ae pouted.

“I know he has feelings for you also…” Yoochun commented and Soo Ae giggled.

“I don’t know….oppa deul it’s our secret right???” Soo Ae asked them and they nodded.

“We promise…” The two of them raise their right hand.

*end of F.B*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````

*Soo Ae’s P.O.V*

When we got home, Max oppa told me that Changmin will visit his apartment, and he wants me to be there. Seriously, I don’t want to go. But that guy keeps on bugging me that it’s time for me to get close to his jerk twin brother.

“Oppa, I’m here…” I greeted him and I saw him wearing an apron. It’s so cute and it’s purple.

“Hey, just sit first…Changmin is still not here…” he said and he went to the kitchen. While he’s cooking, I just sit on the couch and read some magazines.
Suddenly the door bell rang. Maybe it’s Changmin.

“I’ll get it oppa…” I stood up and headed to the door. I brushed my pants and then opened the door.

“Annyeong…” Changmin greeted me. Wait, what’s with him? Why is he smiling and for the first time, he greeted me. Usually he’ll just glared at me and then ignore me. Is he sick or what?

“Hey, Changmin ah….come..” I heard Max oppa’s voice. I looked at Changmin again and nodded. He closed the door and we all sat on the couch. Max oppa went to the kitchen to check the food. While we’re waiting, I can see Changmin stealing glance at me.

“Soo..Soo Ae?” He called me. I looked at him with a confused face.

“Ahmmm Waeyo?” I asked him. He shook his head and I nodded.

“Hyung…can I borrow Soo Ae for a while….” He yelled. But before Max oppa answered it. Changmin already grabbed my hand and we went outside. 
We walked a few blocks away from the apartment.

“What do you want?” I asked him and out of nowhere, he suddenly hugged me.

“Omo…Changmin..wae?” I’m still confused. Changmin started caressing my hair.

“Soo Ae….answer me…do you like my twin brother?” He suddenly asked me. What’s with that question?

“Changmin…I…” But before I answer, I was caught off guard because of his soft lips. My eyes widen. He hugged me tightly. Out of nowhere, I hugged him back and closed my eyes. I hope this is not one of his pranks. He pulled out and lovingly stared at my eyes.

“Soo Ae, sorry for being a jerk…..i just want to get your attention…..Soo Ae…I like you…I love you….it’s true…this is not one of my pranks…Please..tell me that you don’t like my brother..please…” He said and I just smiled at him.

“What if I like him?” I asked him and he just looked down.

“I don’t know..i’ll just accept it…it’s also my fault for being a jerk at first place…” he said and he spun around and started walking away.

“OPPA…” I ran to him and hugged him from the back. I’m so happy this day, I can’t believe this, the jerk that I love is confessing to me.

“Oppa, i..love you too…” I said and he turned around to face me. He has the cutest smile in his face. He hugged me tightly.

“Do you know how much you made my day?” He said and I just giggled.

“Oppa, we forgot about Max oppa, maybe he’s waiting for us…” I told him as we broke the hug. He looked at me while pouting.

“Yah, tell me, who’s cuter, Max hyung or me?” He asked me as I looked at him with a playful smile.

“You really want to know?” I asked him and he nodded.

“It’s Max oppa….” I blurted it out and he frowned, he started walking away from me and I ran after him.

“YAH..OPPA….I’m kidding…” I caught him and hold his wrists.

“Oppa, I’m joking…of course you’re the cutest guy in the world…” I said as I pinch his cheeks. I know he doesn’t like that. He smiled and leaned to giving me a peck in the cheeks.

“Thanks…” He said and he holds my hand as we walked back to the apartment. When we enter the apartment, we saw Max oppa sitting on the couch.

“Hey, oppa….guess what?” He looked at us and maybe he noticed that me and Changmin are holding hands.

“Soo Ae, are you and Changmin together?” He asked me, and I nodded. He smiled at us.

“Yah, Changmin, just promise me to take care of her…because if not…you’ll dead…and I’ll get her from you…” He told Changmin and I was confused. Get me from him? What does it mean?

” Soo Ae, I guess, I don’t have a chance with you….Soo Ae…I was really planning to confess to you today, but I guess my twin brother is faster than me…Soo Ae I love you…more than a friend…” He confessed to me and I was shocked. I let go of Changmin’s hand and stared at Max oppa.

“Oppa, i…i..i’m sorry..but I only love you as a friend…more like a brother…” I told him the truth and he just nodded.

“I understand….well, maybe the two of you will go somewhere..you can go now…” He said with a weak smile. I felt bad for him.

“Oppa…I’m really sorry…I know you want to be alone..so we’re going now…bye…” I bid goodbye to him and we went out.
`
*end of P.O.V*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

*3rd person’s P.O.V*

Max went to his room and locked himself there after Soo Ae and Changmin left. He’s blaming himself for being late to confess to Soo Ae. He is asking himself why did Changmin always get what he wants? During their childhood days, Max and Changmin have always like the same things, but as an older twin brother, their parents always tell him to give it up for his brother.

“Even in love, he always get it….this is my first time feeling this….” He said to himself. He looked at the picture of Soo Ae and him. He thinks about it, and made a final decision. He’ll not give up on her. Somehow, he still feels that he can get her.

Changmin and Soo Ae went to Changmin’s house. Mrs. Shim welcome them.

“Ohh..Changmin…Soo Ae you’re here….” Mrs. Shim hugged Changmin and Soo Ae. Somehow, she know what will Changmin tell to her.

“Umma, me and Soo Ae are now dating…” He said and Mrs. Shim clapped and smiled.

“I know it…eventhough you two hate each other in the past….i know that you two will end up together…” Mrs. Shim said as Soo Ae blushed.

“Ohh…Umma, we’re going to my room…” he said and Mrs. Shim nodded. He guides Soo Ae to his room. When they got in there, Soo Ae was amazed. Changmin’s room is organized and very clean. Soo Ae sat on one of the couch, as Changmin excuse himself. He went to his bathroom to change clothes. Soo Ae is scanning the room. She found a guitar and started to strum few strings. When she heard the bathroom door opened, she placed it on the couch and turned around to see Changmin half . He was only wearing a jogging pants, while the t-shirt is hanging on his shoulder.

“Hey, oppa, put your shirt on…” She said as she turned around. She felt heat coming to her cheeks. Changmin smirked and walked to her. He hugged her from the back.

“Oppa…put your shirt on now…or else..you’ll not get a hug or kiss…” She commanded. Changmin let go of her and put his shirt on.

“Ok, happy?” He said as she turned around. She nodded and Changmin lean to her.

“Where’s my kiss?” He asked. She kiss his cheeks lightly. Changmin frowned, he’s not expecting a kiss from cheeks.

“Hey, I want here…” He pointed his lips. “ Oppa you’re too much..you’re so demanding..” Soo Ae pouted. Changmin grabbed her and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck. After that, she pushed him breaking off the kiss.

“Enough for that…ahhmm oppa, can you play the guitar for me?” She asked with puppy eyes. Changmin smiled at her and he nodded.

“Of course anything for my princess…” He sat on the couch together with her and he started playing a song for her.

*3rd Person’s P.O.V*

It’s the 100th day of Changmin and Soo Ae. Changmin decided to prepare something for her. He asked for other DBSK member’s help. He booked a restaurant, which only of the two of them will be there. He asked his friends to sing for them. Yoochun will play the piano. Changmin fetched Soo Ae at 6 pm. They went straight to the restaurant.

“Oppa, why is there no customers here?” Soo Ae asked as Changmin hold his hand and went to their seats.

“Because it’s our special day…Soo Ae ah…happy 100th day…” Changmin brushed his finger to her cheeks and lightly planted a kiss on her.

“Oppa, happy 100th day also….” Soo Ae smiled at Changmin. Changmin went to his sit, before he pulled a seat for Soo Ae. Soon the waiter came for their orders. Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Jaejoong came out also. They smiled at Soo Ae, after that, Changmin nodded and he joined them. They started singing acapella at first, after that Yoochun went to the piano and then started playing it. The others sing a new song.

*On and On*

Hero] Have you ever loved like this, 
endlessly wanting and waiting for one person 
A love like a romance movie 
[Xiah] Many people grow weary waiting saying that 
"True love does not exist", but that is false 
[Micky] She's like the wind that comes by 
[Max] There is always a love that I long for

*[Hero] I've waited for a long time, any person would long for, 
The woman that stands by me my love for you goes on and on and on 
[Micky] Like a tree that does not move, I will be your shade for a long time 
My love goes on and on and on

[U-No] Even if you don't say I love you, 
if I can communcate with your soul then its okay 
That woman can surely feel that spirit 
[Max] It probably cannot be expressed by words, 
like a dialogue of spirits, 2 become One it must be life's greatest reason 
[Micky] She's like the sunrise in my life 
[Hero] Everyday life becomes an expectation if she is there

**[Xiah] I've waited for a long time, any person would long for, 
The woman that stands by me, my love for you goes on and on and on 
[Max] Like a one side fiction, you become the elegant main character 
My deepest impressions will be your gift 
My love goes on and on and on

(Hum)[Xiah] Our love (Hum)[U-No] Without change 
(Hum)[Micky] I will pray (Hum)[Max] Forever 
[Hero] Girl, We will evaporate all the difficulties, sadness, and darkness we face

*[Hero] I've waited for a long time, any person would long for, 
The woman that stands by me, my love for you goes on and on and on 
[Micky] Like a tree that does not move, I will be your shade for a long time 
My love goes on and on and on

**[Xiah] I've waited for a long time, any person would long for, 
The woman that stands by me, my love for you goes on and on and on 
[Max] Like a one side fiction, you become the elegant main character 
My deepest impressions will be your gift 
My love goes on and on and on

Soo Ae’s eyes were filled with tears, she cupped with her right hand. She was very touched. Changmin was staring at her while his singing. After that, the others bowed, and soon they made their exit. Changmin went to Soo Ae, she stood up and hugged him tightly.

“Oppa, gomawo…I really like that song…I love you oppa…” She said and Changmin smiled gently.

“I love you too…I’ll never let you go…” He said as he caressed her hair. After that, they started eating, they even talk while they are having their meal. When they finished eating, Changmin asked Soo Ae to dance. Soon after that, Changmin decided to take Soo Ae home.

While on their way home, Changmin was thinking on how he’ll tell Soo Ae about his overseas work.

“Ahhmmm Soo Ae….” He called her while his driving. Soo Ae looked at him.

“Huh?”

“Ahh, well, ahhmm… Soo Ae, my father wants me to go to U.S for a work….he also needs me there….Max hyung already went there last week…and now they need me in the company…” He said hoping Soo Ae will understand him. Soo Ae looked at him and smiled.

“it’s ok oppa…when are you leaving?” She asked. Changmin stopped the car infront of Soo Ae’s house.

“Well, tomorrow…morning…and..and I’ll stay there for 6 months…” He said. Soo Ae looked down. 6 months? She’ll not see him for 6 months? That’s too long.

“I know it too long…but then I also need this…I want to prepare for our future….When we got married, I don’t want my parents to arranged all things. I want also to buy a house for us…it’s also for us…..it’s too hard for me to be far away from you…but it’s for our own good in the future…” He explained it to her. Soo Ae looked at him crying. She hugged Changmin and sobbed.

“Oppa, I will really miss you. Take care of yourself there, and always call me or text me….and…also…don’t…don’t” She buried her face from his chest and mumbled something.

“What?” He asked because he can’t hear her.

‘”I said, don’t look at any other girls……If I found out that you’re cheating…don’t ever dare to comeback here…” Soo Ae said as she glared at him that made Changmin laughed.

“Soo Ae ah, I’ll never do that…I promise…well, you also…don’t ever dare to look at any other guy…” This time it’s him who glared back at her. Soo Ae nodded and hugged him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

It’s been a month since Changmin went to States, for the first week, he kept on calling Soo Ae but after that, he seems a bit occupied with work. He seldom called and text her. Soo Ae got worried about her but Yunho and the other guys just told her that he’s busy.

“Yunho oppa, why is Changmin oppa not calling me and you….i’m getting worried…” Soo Ae rested her forehead on the back of her palm.

“Soo Ae don’t worry, maybe he’s just busy…by the way, me and your unnie are going now…we’ll be back after a week…are you really ok in here alone?” Yunho asked her as he get the luggage. He and Ji Hyun will go to Yunho’s hometown.

“Yeh, oppa…I’m ok…have fun….” Soo Ae told him. Ji Hyun went downstairs.

“Hey, Soo Ae take care of yourself…just call me if there’s a problem in here…” Ji Hyun told her sister.

“And also, I called the other guys to check on you everyday…” Yunho added and she just smiled at them.

“Araso, I’m not a kid anymore…ok…oppa, unnie.have fun..” She waved at them as the two happily left the house. Soo Ae let out a sigh. She’s on a winter vacation and she doesn’t want to go outside since Changmin was not with her. Soon, her phone rang.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Soo Ae, mianhae…I was just busy…I’m really sorry….” She heard the voice she was longing for.

“Oppa, I missed you….i thought you already forgot me…” She sadly said.

“I’m really busy….my father said that I can go back there after 3 months, if I finished all the things I have to do here…” he explained it to her.

“I understand…..i just missed you….” She told him, she was about to tell him that she was alone. When she heard something, that she doesn’t want to hear.

“Oppa, bbali… come here now…..you’re talking to someone again….let’s go…the others are waiting for us….” She heard a girl’s voice and she flinched.

“Ahhh…Soo Ae got to go now..bye…” He then hung up. He even didn’t wait for her to say goodbye. And who’s that girl? Is that the reason why is he not calling her? She sat down on the couch and stared at the screen of her cell phone. Her wallpaper is the picture of her and Changmin during their 100th day. She’s wondering that if he really loves her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

After that incident, Changmin never called her, she was really sad and depressed. But of course, the others are still saying to her that he was just busy.

“Soo Ae, I know he wants to get back in here…” Jaejoong said as he tried to cheer her up.

“Aniyo oppa….i have a feeling that he have another girl there…” She told them.

“Don’t think that way…” Junsu patted her head.

“No oppa…it’s true…what’s his reason for not calling me for a month..and also all of you….Do you know the last time we talked…I heard a girl’s voice….calling for him….” She said while tears are coming from her eyes.

“Soo Ae…” Yoochun tried to calm her down.

“If this is all a bet to him..well…we’re over…” She burst out and went out of the apartment. She ran and ran, she doesn’t know where she’s going. She saw her friends waving at her. She wiped her tears and went over to them.

“Soo Ae, come with us…we’re going to the club…For sure, you’ll enjoy there…” One of her friends said. She just nodded, this is the only way to forgot about her problem. She went to the club with her friends. She doesn’t know that someone is watching them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Max’s P.O.V

I saw her entered a club. Maybe this is the right time, to move for my second plan. I know that first plan was a success. I asked a leave from Dad, since all this time I’m working with him. He soon passed all of my works to Changmin, and also I met Changmin’s childhood friend that used to have a crush on him. I’ve made a deal with her.

*FLASHBACK*

I met Changmin’s childhood friend, Lee HyoMi. She smirked at me as she saw me. I know I really look like Changmin especially this time I’ve got a same hairstyle with him. For sure, if I stood beside him you cannot tell who’s the real me or the real Changmin.

“You really look like Changmin…wait, what if it’s you Changmin?” She asked me and I just smiled at her. I ed the first 3 buttons of my shirt and show my chest to her. The only different with me and Changmin in terms of physical is I have a birthmark on my chest and Changmin doesn’t have.

“So Are you ready for the plan…?” I asked her and she nodded. We soon went to the hotel and booked a room. I was just doing this to get Soo Ae, and also HyoMi liked my twin brother, and she’ll do everything to get him.

“Just imagine that I’m Changmin…” I told her as I lay her down on the bed. I prepare the camera. And soon we started a hot and passionate night. But’s it just until that way, we have no relationship, let’s just say that we’re using each other.

After that day, I dyed my color back again to the way it was before. I looked a the video, and smirked. I know I really changed a lot, but it’s because I want to get what I want this time.

*End of FlashBack*

I soon send that video to her phone, and of course, I’m not using my real phone. I’m not that stupid. I know she’ll be very hurt of she see that. I mean she’ll really think that its Changmin. Poor twin brother, it’s because of you why I became like this. I made my way to the club and scanned the place. I soon found her staring at the glass she’s holding. Soon she checked something on her phone. I guess that’s it. I saw her gasped and cover . All of her friends went to her and looked at the phone also. Even they were very shocked. She dropped her phone and ran outside the club.

* End of P.O.V*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

*Soo Ae’s P.O.V*

I can’t believe on what I saw. I don’t care if where did it come from but the only matter is, why did Changmin lie to me? Is this all a game? I can’t believe this. How dare he sleep with other girl? I can’t stop crying.

“Soo Ae?” I heard someone called me. I turned around and saw Max oppa. Is it really Max or Changmin?

“Soo Ae ah, what happened? It’s me Max…” He suddenly hugged me. I hugged him back. I don’t know what to do. I felt betrayed. And I was betrayed by the man I love.

“Oppa…he..he cheated on me..he slept with other girl…how could he do this to me…?” I mumbled as I cried hardly. Max oppa caressed my hair.

“Ssshh..uljima…do you want to talk to him?” He asked me and I shook my head. Is this really over between me and him? I guess it is. I soon feel dizzy and the last thing I’ve heard is Max oppa’s voice calling my name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

*3rd person’s P.O.V*

After two months, Changmin went back to Korea and he is happy and excited to see Soo Ae. He really missed her that much. He doesn’t have an idea, how much Soo Ae hate her after that video message.

“Soo Ae ah…” he called her as he reached the apartment. He went inside to see Soo Ae and Max singing infront of Ji Hyun and the other guys. They looked at him, more like glared at him. Yunho went to him and punched him.

“How dare you to show your damn face here? After you hurt Soo Ae’s feelings? How dare you to show up?” Yunho was about to hit him again when Max grabbed Yunho away from Changmin. Changmin wiped the blood from his lips.

“Hyung, what are you talking about? I know I didn’t call for almost two months to her but i’m really sorry about that….” He said.

“No, Changmin….about the video…you and other girl….” Junsu told him and he was confused.

“Me and other girl….i don’t know about it….” He told them.

“And now you’re denying it…Soo Ae saw the video with her eyes, it’s you Changmin…you bastard…don’t ever show your face to us anymore..and from now on you’re not in the group anymore….GET OUT…” Yunho yelled at him. Changmin looked at Soo Ae, and she just walked out. Without any choice, he went out.

He was very confused. Who’s that girl and what’s with the video? He doesn’t remember that he did something with other girl. Suddenly something popped out on his mind. He dialed a girl’s number.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“YAH…HYOMI…TELL ME…DID SOMETHING HAPPEN TO US?” Changmin yelled at her. He can’t remember anything.

“Of course…during that night…..the night that we went to a bar with your friends….remember?” She said to him.

“Tell me, are you the one who took the video also of us and sent it to my girlfriend?” He asked her.

“Oppa, I don’t know what you’re talking about….what video? I don’t know that there’s someone who’s taking a video that night…” She lied to him. This is a part of her and Max’s plan.

“Be sure, that you don’t know anything about this…or else I’ll kill you…” He hung up and tightens his fists. He doesn’t know what to do. He knew that he don’t do anything that will make Soo Ae hurt.

“I know this is a set up…but who?” He asked himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````

*Soo Ae’s P.O.V*

I don’t want to talk or see him again. He played with my heart, I thought he love me. Why? Why is this happening?

“Soo Ae…gwaenchana?” Max oppa entered my room. I just looked at him and nodded. He sat on my bed beside me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

“Oppa, why did he come back? Why? Is he planning something again to hurt me?” I asked him while crying. He shrugged his shoulders.

“I don’t know Soo Ae…but for now…I’m here to protect you…I’ll never let anyone to hurt you…” He smiled at me. Honestly, I missed Changmin’s smile.

“Oppa, why did I fall in love with him? I wish I just fall in love with you……but….if that happen are you going to hurt me also?” I asked him and he stared at me lovingly.

“No, I’ll never do that…I’ll treasure you like my precious jewel….” He told me and he gave me a peck on cheeks. I snuggled closer to him and lay my head on his shoulder.

The next morning, I opened my eyes and saw Max oppa beside me, he’s still here and he never left me. I’m lying on his lap while he’s leaning his back and head on the headboard of the bed. I slowly sat up because I don’t want him to wake up. I gazed at his features, he really looks like Changmin. I wish I can turn back time and just fell in love with him, if that happen maybe I’m not experiencing this feeling in my heart. He slowly opened his eyes and I smiled at him.

“Good morning…” He smiled back at me.

“Morning oppa…” I stood up and tied my hair in a messy bun. I caught oppa staring at me. I eyed him confusedly.

“What?” I asked him and he suddenly laughed.

“Nothing…you’re like a 5 years old kid…in your pajama…” I checked myself in the mirror. I was wearing purple pajama and it has a teddy bear designs. I frowned and looked at him.

“Oh no…the little kid is annoyed…” He teased me. Seriously, what’s wrong with this guy today?

“Oppa, wae gurae? You’re acting very weird today…” I sat on the bed and fold my arms. He crawled closer to me and he played with my loose hair.

“Hey oppa…I’m asking you…” I glared at him and he just chuckled.

“I just love to see your annoyed face…” He told me and he ran outside. Arrghh, that’s it, Shim Choikang a.k.a Max Shim, you’re really dead today!!! I ran outside and went downstairs.

“Unnie…where’s Max oppa?” I asked Ji Hyun unnie who’s busy cooking with the help of Yunho oppa.

“He ran outside, wae, is there something wrong?” Ji Hyun unnie asked me.

“Nothing, it’s just that….i’ll kill that guy….bye…” I ran outside and went to his apartment.

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

“YAH…MAX OPPA…YAH…SHIM CHOIKANG….” I yelled and I continue banging on his door. He soon opened it and pinches his nose.

“Ahhh..ahhh..it hurts..ouch…jinja apa…Mianhae…yah let go…my nose..ahhh…CHOI SOO AE…” He tried to push me away but I won’t budge.

“That’s for messing with me….” I let go of his nose and pouted. He rubbed his red nose. This time it’s my turn to laugh.

“AHAHHA…you..AHAHA..you look like..Rudolph…ahahha….aniyo….it’s Max, the red nose reindeer…ahahhaa…” I hold my stomach since I’m laughing so hard. He pouted and looks like he’s about to cry. I stopped laughing.

“Omo, my reindeer, is about to cry…” I . He smirked at me. Uh Oh, this is not good! I backed away from him. He raised his hands and I started running away. I think we roamed around his apartment for 10 minutes. I got tired and sat down on the couch.

“It’s been a long time since we hang out…” He told me as he pounced on the sofa beside me.

“Yeah, mmh..oppa, from now on..i’ll call you….reindeer” I let out a giggle and he glared at me.

“I’m not a reindeer…..aissh..araso…I’ll also give you nickname..mmhh….ahh….. you’re a crab…gosh you really pinch so hard…” He rubbed his nose. And I just laughed.

I stayed all day in his house; I called Yunho oppa and told them that they don’t have to worry since I’m in his house. I guessed this is the first time I enjoyed a day, after that incident and I never let out a single tear from my eyes. Max oppa made me happy this day.

*end of P.O.V*

It’s been a month since Soo Ae and Changmin met, he never showed up after that day. Soo Ae wants to see him but when she remembered the video. 
Her friends return the cell phone to her. Since Yunho and the other guys are so curious about it. They asked for Soo Ae’s cell phone. They watched the video and they were shocked.

“OMO…ANIYO…IT CAN’T BE…IT’S NOT CHANGMIN….” Junsu yelled. He saw the mark on the chest.

“Hyung, Changmin doesn’t have a birthmark..as far as I know it’s Max…” Yoochun told Yunho and he nodded.

“What if Max is really the guy on the video?” Jaejoong asked them. They all looked at Jaejoong.

“We need to tell this to Soo Ae…” Yunho said. They all went to Soo Ae’s apartment, When they got in there, it’s good thing that Max is in the province visiting their grandmother.

“Oppa, what are you doing here? Ji Hyun unnie is still in her apartment…” Soo Ae told them. They all motioned Soo Ae to sit down. Yunho went to her and showed the video.

“I don’t want to watch it….” Soo Ae looked in different direction.

“You have to…Soo Ae…this is not true..i mean it’s not Changmin..he’s telling the truth…he’s not the guy on the video…” Yunho told her. She looked at Yunho.

“And what’s your proof?” She asked them.

“Well, all of us grew up together….i mean, we’re best buddies since we were kids….and we know the difference between Changmin and Max…there’s this time during our childhood times, those two always fooled us. I know, you cannot identify who is Changmin and Max if they have same hairstyle. The only way you can differentiate them is the birthmark…and Max is the only one who have a birthmark on his chest.” Jaejoong explained it all.

“Try to look at the video and you can see the mark on the chest of the guy….Definitely, it’s Max….all this time Changmin is saying the truth…” Yoochun told her. She was shocked. So all this time, she didn’t believe to him. She’s his girlfriend and she doesn’t know about him a lot.

“I know we’re all wrong….we didn’t give him a chance to explain..i wonder where is Changmin?” Yunho said as he sat down on the couch. They all let out a sigh. Junsu turn on the t.v.

“Breaking News….The son of the one of the richest and influential Korean businessman, Mr. Shim is also included in the plane crash that happened this morning. The flight from Korea to Japan was first cancelled last night. After 5 hours, the crews said that everything is fine and stable. But then we received news that there was a plane that crashed on one of the island between Korea and Japan. There are 250 passengers, 50 of them were found dead around the island. The remaining 200 are still missing including the son of Mr. Shim who is Shim Changmin, the twin brother of Shim Choikang. We’ll be right back for more details about this accident. This is Lee Jin Woo, reporting. Kamsahamnida.”

All of them were shocked. Soo Ae just stared and her mind went blank. The guys looked at her, and shook her.

“Soo Ae…hey…can you hear me…Soo Ae…” Yunho shook her and she looked at him.

“Oppa…tell me this is not true…right? Yah…oppa, malhaebwa..…the reporter is just lying…Changmin oppa..is here in Korea...tell me…he’s not part of that plane crash..please someone tell me…” Soo Ae started crying. Junsu came to her and hugged her, also Junsu joined her in sobbing. Tears started to fell from their eyes. Yunho’s phone rang. It’s Mrs. Shim.

“Yunho ah, have you heard the news?” Mrs. Shim asked in a stuttered voice.

“Neh, auntie..we’re sorry…I know, he’s still alive….we’ll pray for him…” Yunho told Mrs. Shim. While Yunho is trying to comfort Mrs. Shim, the other guys, tried to comfort Soo Ae. Soon Max came, he looked at them and especially Soo Ae, she’s crying so hard.

“Wae. Soo Ae, what’s wrong?” He asked as he came to her.

“Oppa, Changmin oppa..he..he’s included in the plane crash..oppa..this is not true right? I don’t want to loose him…especially….i’ve been a bad girlfriend to him..oppa…he’s alive right? He’s alive…” Max hugged her as she cried.

After two days, they still have not received any news about the plane crash. They are really worried about him. There are more 20 people missing, and Changmin is included.

“Oppa, did the rescuers already call you?” Soo Ae asked Yunho and he shook his head. Soo Ae let out a sigh, after she heard the news, she barely eats and she always locked herself in her room. She’s blaming herself for what happened to Changmin. Max will always comfort her and tell her that it’s not her fault, it’s just an accident.

“Soo Ae ah, I brought some fruits…do you want me to peel some oranges for you?” Ji Hyun asked her. She just looked at her sister and shook her head.

“YAH…CHOI SOO AE…DO YOU THINK CHANGMIN WILL BE HAPPY IF HE SEE YOU IN THIS CONDITION, HUH??? AIISSH…” Ji Hyun yelled at her, she can’t take what is happening to her younger sister. Yunho hugged Ji Hyun and patter her back.

“Ji Hyun calm down…I know Soo Ae is just shocked on what happened, don’t yell at her…” Yunho told Ji Hyun.

“Mianhae..dongsaeng…” Ji Hyun hugged Soo Ae. She suddenly broke down and cried.

“Unnie, where’s Changmin oppa? What’s taking him so long? I want to say sorry to him and tell him to come back to me…where is he? Unnie…unnie…” Soo Ae mumbled between her sobs.

“Don’t worry he’ll come back…I know he’s alive….don’t worry…” Ji Hyun told her sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

*After 5 months*

“Soo Ae ah, Soo Ae ah….” Max knocked on Soo Ae’s door. She opened it and Max hugged her.

“Oppa, what are you doing here?” She asked him. He just smiled at her.

“I just want to ask you for a date…” She was a bit shocked but then she slightly smiled at him.

“Araso, I’l just change first…” She was about to go when he grabbed her hand.

“No need, your outfit is ok…” He smiled at her and they went downstairs. He led her to his car. When they got in, she started asking where they will go.

“Oppa, where are we going?” She asked for the 10th times. He just looked at her and then blinked.

“Oppa….” She whined again, he soon started laughing.

“It’s a secret….i’ll not spill any beans….” He brought his fingers to his lips and act as if he zipper his mouth. Soo Ae just pouted and sulked in her seat. It’s been 5 months after the accident. She tried to forget about him but she can’t, he’ll always stay in her heart.

“Soo Ae ah, Soo Ae ah…” Max called him. She’s spacing off again. She can’t help but to think of Changmin even though she’s with Max. The more she spends time with Max, the more she misses Changmin.

“Neh, ahhh mianhae…” She apologized, somehow Max knew what she’s thinking of. He parked the car and just looked at her.

“Just wait here, I’ll buy a coffee…” He excused himself and went out to buy coffee. Soo Ae just stared at the window. Suddenly her phone ring.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Hello, Soo Ae….” The guy on the other line said.

“Omo,Max oppa, wae? Are you in the coffee shop now???” She said without knowing who’s the guy.

“So, you finally moved on and forgot about me?” the guy asked. She froze and stuttered.

“Cha…Chang…Changmin oppa?”

“Neh, Soo Ae….you’re now dating my brother right? Arre you happy now with him?” He asked her. She can’t believe it he’s alive.

“You’re alive?” She asked and Changmin chuckled.

“Wae? You want me to die? Do you really hate me that much?” He asked her.

“Oppa, Aniyo..it’s just that…how did you…” She was cut off.

“Don’t worry, I’ll not bother you anymore….I’m sorry about that video…I hope you’re now happy with him...Just remember, Ajikdo saranghaeyo…Goodbye…” He hang up. Soo Ae opened the door of the car and saw a guy wearing a cap and a jacket with black jeans. The guy turned around and waved at her without looking back. She knew it, he’s Changmin. Out of nowhere, she ran to the guy.

“Oppa..wait…wait…Changmin oppa…” She called the guy. She hugged the guy from the back that made his track stopped.

“Soo Ae…” He turned around to see her crying.

“Oppa, don’t go…I still love you….i’m not dating Max oppa….i can’t…even though he’s asking me to be his girlfriend. I know you’re still alive. And about the video, I’m sorry I jumped into conclusions and accused you…I even didn’t give you a chance to explain…mianhae oppa…I’m sorry…please don’t go…don’t leave me again….please…” She continues sobbing. She really looks very vulnerable infront of him. Changmin hugged her.

“You know this won’t happen, if I didn’t leave you in the first place….i’m sorry it’s still my fault…I promise I’ll never leave your side again…” She hugged him back tightly.

“Changmin, Soo Ae…” They heard a voice and they turned around. They saw Max holding the coffee, which he immediately dropped when he saw his brother. Changmin glared at him and out of nowhere, he punched him.

“How dare you to set me up…just to get Soo Ae….huh?” Changmin grabbed him in his collar. Soo Ae tried to stop him.

“Changmin oppa…stop it…” But Changmin just kept on punching Max, until he fought back. Soo Ae called the other guys. Soon they came and pull Max from Changmin.

“Changmin you’re alive?” Junsu shrieked along with the others. Changmin wiped the blood beside his lips.

“Wait, what the heck is happening here?” Jaejoong asked them.

“Why don’t you ask that good twin brother of mine….?” He smirked at his brother.

“Oppa, what is he talking about?” Soo Ae asked Max. He just looked at Soo Ae with an apologetic look.

“I’m sorry….but, i all set it up…I mean those videos…it’s true it’s me who is in the video, and the girl is the childhood friend of Changmin, who really likes him a lot. We plan on how to break the two of you. I just did that because I love you….i will do anything to get you….Changmin always gets what he wants…he’s always my rival in any things and now even In love??? I can’t accept the fact that I’m such a looser, he always get what he wants and at the same time what I want…” He explained to her. All of them were shocked.

“I can’t believe you all these months, you’re lying to me, and because of you I almost forget Changmin oppa….oppa, why?” She started crying. Changmin wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

“Oppa, I don’t know if I’ll forgive you…..i’m sorry…” She started walking away and Changmin catch up on her. The other guys looked at Max with a disappointed look and they left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````

*Soo Ae’s P.O.V*

I can’t believe it. Max oppa is lying to me, and I almost forgot and hate Changmin oppa. I went back to my house. I can’t stop crying. Well, my best friend just lied and betrayed me.

“Soo Ae…Soo Ae…” I turned around and Changmin oppa hugged me. I’m so thankful that Changmin oppa is here with me. I hugged him back. I really missed him so much.

“It’s ok…I’m here now…we’re finally together…uljima..i don’t want to see you crying…please, stop now…” He hushed her for her to stop crying. After a minute, she finally stops crying. Changmin cupped her face and wiped the tears from her eyes.

“Oppa, thank you for not leaving me…I really thought you’re gone…” She pouted.

“Hey, cheer up….my princess…I’ll never leave you….” He kissed her forehead lightly. Ji hyun and the others came.

“CHANGMIN AH…” They all pounced on him and hugged him.

“Hey guys…can’t…breathe…” He stuttered. They let go of him and they all chuckled.

“Finally you’re here…if you really showed up late..i guess you’ll just end up being single in your entire life…” Junsu and Changmin glared at him. We all just chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

*After a year*

Finally, Soo Ae and the others are graduating. It’s also almost a year since they saw Max, the last thing they’ve heard of him is he went back to the States. Soo Ae and Changmin are now engaged, but still Changmin wants to work in the company of his father in Korea. Soo Ae also have a plan to apply in a dance studio as a choreographer.

“Oppa, congratulations…” Soo Ae and Changmin went out to the garden; they are having a party at Changmin’s mansion. They sat down on the bench at the front of the fountain.

“You too my princess….so, after this I’ll work for my father…is that ok with you?” He asked her and she nodded.

“Well oppa, I was planning to apply as a choreographer in a dance studio…so is that ok with you?” She asked him. Changmin tapped his chin with his finger.

“Oppa….” She whined and Changmin pinched her cheeks. She pouted and rubbed where Changmin pinch her.

“Of course, it’s ok…just don’t look at other guys in the studio…” He warned her and she just chuckled.

“Hhmm..you know, I suddenly remembered, YooMi told me that there is a hot guy there….” She smirked at him. He give her a glare.

“YAH…” He pouted at her. This time, it’s Soo Ae’s turn to pinch Changmin. She pinch the bridge of his nose.

“I’m just kidding…of course, I only have one guy in my heart..and that is you oppa..” She was about to plant a kiss on his cheeks when he turned around. He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him, and deepening the kiss. Soon they broke away.

“Oppa, you tricked me….” She whined at him and he planted another kiss on her.

“Saranghae..my princess…” He rested his forehead on hers.

“Nado Saranghae oppa…” She replied and hugged him tightly