JunQ (2) Smile

MYNAME Scenarios/Oneshots

Heaving a little sigh he wipes his forehead with the back of hand, removing the little sweatdrops that are forming under his bangs. He and his fellow members just performed their new song to promote their new album. The sweaty boy is happy to see so many fans and to recognize a few of them. It made him even smile more hearing them cheer along with the song, remembering the hard work he, and the others, put into this aren’t for nothing – it’s this why he loves his work so much: hearing the fans cheer and seeing them happily sing along with their songs.

It makes it even more special when they’re going overseas to promote. Being in a foreign country can be scary, but being with his four best friends they make sure to have as much fun as possible and enjoy everything that’s coming their way while being abroad.

Where they are today is only a place Junkyu has ever heard or seen on television, never once he would have thought he would ever actually visit there – let alone perform on a big stage for thousand of international fans. He can sense the atmosphere is totally different than the atmosphere Korean fans create, but it doesn’t make it any less overwhelming or fun.

The five men are backstage, changing into more casual clothes and getting ready to start their fansign. It’s their first time meeting up with international fans, though Junkyu can tell that some of their fans have followed them to this country.

Sitting in his seat he looks to the right, finding Seyong and Chaejin playfully hitting each other, fighting over the stupid pen they got. Seyong didn’t like his one and wanted to trade with Chaejin but being an incredible stubborn maknae the boy doesn’t want to give in and well, that’s only the beginning of their bickering.
To his left is Insoo, talking to Gunwoo and it seems they’re talking about serious matters. That is until Insoo burst into laughter and almost falls off his chair, making Junkyu laugh too.

Next he takes a lot at the fans in front of him, waving at a few who are waving at him, taking pictures and holding up signs for him to read. One of them catches his eyes though – it’s not hard seeing the fact she’s wearing a prominent accessory on her head.

It’s no surprise Junkyu is keeping an eye on her – or better, you, whenever the line moves he makes sure not to lose you out of sight. The way you casually stand in line, talking to what he assumes are your friends and laughing every now and then has got him mesmerized.

“Oh, hello” he suddenly snaps back out his thoughts as Seyong smacks the back of neck. A fan is standing in front of him, blinking her eyes and stretching out her arms and hands where she’s holding a CD for him to sign. “I’m sorry” he chuckles embarrassed, smiling broadly at the girl. She giggles in response, not knowing what to say or where to look. She asks him if he’s enjoying his stay and he assures her it won’t be the last time they’ll visit this country. After thanking him she walks up to Insoo and the next fan is standing in front of Junkyu.

The girls that follow kind of distract him from his little mission before, so when you finally stand in front of him, he startles. “H- Hello” he stutters, trying to smile sweetly but he knows he’s just looking like an utter fool right now. You chuckle at that and hand him the CD, plus a little gift you’ve prepared for him. At that last he looks up surprised, blinking his eyes in confusing before talking again. “Thank y-you” and slightly bows.

“I hope you like it~ I prepared a little gift for all of you” you admit, fidgeting with the hem of your shirt. You try to talk slowly so he can hopefully understand what you mean and when you see him nod you smile broadly. You cover your mouth with the back of your hand, which makes Junkyu kind of sad. He likes your laugh and you shouldn’t cover or hide it.

So when he hands you the CD back he reaches out and takes your arm, putting it down so he can see your smile. At that he smiles too, his eyes turning into crescents as he takes in your natural beauty. “You have a pretty smile.”

And that’s all it really took to make Junkyu fall for you – a simple, genuine smile that makes his heart skip a beat.