US?

year later

 

YURI’S POV

 

 

It was a wonderful scene to wake up and see the face of the one you like. She was deeply sleeping. I believe my heart is having an early exercise because it was beating so fast.

 

“Morning Yoona…” I whispered avoiding her to wake up. I got up and go down to the kitchen.

 

I was cooking her breakfast. I finished cooking but she’s not awake yet so I decided to wake her up. I run to her room and slowly open the door. She was still in her own dreamland. I wonder what she’s dreaming of. I wake her up and we ate breakfast together.

 

The whole day was fun Yoona was touring me around the house. Well, I don’t listen to what she was saying because I’m seriously focused on her pretty face. Tonight is the last day I’ll be with her.

 

“Yuri, let’s play a game…” she was looking at me like she really won’t accept a no for an answer.

 

Okay, what do you want to play?” I ask her and she smiled at me. She started to drag me to the study room.

 

Hey what are we going to play?” she stop and look at me.

 

“Truth or dare?!” she smile at me and we entered the room.

 

She sit on the floor holding a notepad and ball pen. She signaled me to sit next to her. when I already sat on the floor, she turn away from me and rested her back on mine.

 

We’ll play this with a twist. We’ll not have dares. We’ll only tell truth” she hand me a notepad and ball pen.

 

“Write your questions and I’ll answer those. Same thing goes with me.” She smile and write something. She gave me he paper with the question: WHO DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?” I write ‘MICKEY MOUSE’ and give it back to her. she laughed at my answer.

 

“Why are you laughing there’s nothing funny?” she was still laughing.

 

“Not..nothing..” she’s still laughing.

 

“Hey stop it! its not funny..”

 

“Okay…relax Yuri…you’re so sensitive..” she was calming herself now.

 

“You know Yuri I was expecting for you to answer someone’s name…not to be answered by a cartoon character.”

 

“That person is…you” I whispered.

 

“Did you say something?” she didn’t hear it. that’s good.

 

“I said that it was really Mickey Mouse that I love…” my heart is beating faster. I almost confessed my feelings for her.

 

“Okay…then let’s continue...” she smile and write again.

 

I was laughing all the time. She was asking me funny questions and I was asking her the same thing. I never thought that I’ll have a bonding time like this with her. She was really enjoying this activity but I can say I’m enjoying it the most because she was resting her back on mine. I can feel my heart beating to fast but I know why and I’ll continue wanting this feeling.

 

As the darkness eats the brightness of the sun, we began to get ready for the meteor shower. Yoona was writing on her notebook. After that, she lay next to me.

 

 

 

YOONA’S POV

 

 

“ do you know why I like stars?” she looked at me confused then she looked back at the night sky.

 

why?”

 

“ because stars light up my life…but the reason why I’m living is…you” I just told her what I feel for her.

 

“what?”

 

“ I like the… because they are…twinkling especially that star named Rigel from…that constellation” I pointed the star then all of a sudden the meteor shower began. I closed my eyes and wish. LET HER FALL FOR ME.

 

When the meteor shower, we go to our rooms until someone knocked on my door. I open the door and found Yuri.

 

“ I think we must type the last part of the project” she smiled at me and we go to the study room.

 

omo! Yuri-ah can you get my notebook on my room please. I forgot about it.” without a word she goes to my room. SHE’S GOING TO GET MY DIARY…ITS JUST A DIARY….WAIT THAT NOTEBOOK WAS MY DIARY. I run quickly to my room.

 

 

 

 

YURI’S POV

 

 

I got to her room and found the notebook on her bed. I get it when a paper slips from it. Due to curiosity, I open that page and was shocked from what I found.

 

“YURI IS SITTING NEXT TO ME TODAY….”

“I KISSED HER ON THE CHEEKS….”

“SHE’S GOING TO WATCH THE METEOR SHOWER WITH ME…”

 

I was interrupted when the door swing open. It was Yoona. She was trying to get the notebook from me but I didn’t let her. I hold her in her shoulders and looked at her straight to her eyes.

 

For the five days I’ve been staying here, haven’t you fall for me?”

 

 

 

YOONA’S POV

 

 

I was shocked from what she say but I can’t deny it anymore. It was my mistake to let her get my diary. I sigh and look at her.

 

“It’s not my attitude to deny when you already read that. Just go away and ignore me if you want.” I turn around that my back was facing her.

 

“For how long are you going to hide this from me?” she asks with her serious tone.

 

Forever if possible but because you already know it. There’s no way of hiding it.” I can feel tears flowing from my eyes.

 

Why would you hide it?” she asks me like she care.

 

“So that I won’t lose the friendship we have.”

 

“Then let that friendship go…” I felt someone hugging me form the back.

 

“Just say those words Yoona…I don’t want to be your friend anymore.” More tears are coming out of my eyes now but I know this would happen.

 

“I…I…I love you, Yuri” she broke the hug as I expected. But she surprised me when she turn me around and hugged me again.

 

“I’ll love you more, Yoona…please be mine.” I returned the hug but she broke it again. She lean closer to me and kissed me on the forehead the hugged me again.

 

 

 

YURI’S POV

 

 

I never thought of this before. I never think she’ll be here next to me. She was sleeping deeply. All I know, I was here to make a project but it turned to be that I also found the girl that I’ll love forever. YOONA, SARANGHAE.

 

I wake up early to cook for her. She was sleeping deeply. I got up and hurried to the kitchen. I was cooking pancakes when someone hugged me.

 

“Good morning, Yoongie”

 

“Good morning, Yul” she broke the hug and go to the dining table. I followed her and eat our breakfast.

 

“There was an alarm clock on my room…” she pouted and I smiled.

 

“I put it there so that we will not be late for school.”

 

She drives the car to school. When we get out of the car, she was walking fast that she almost left me. I rapidly run to her and hold her hand. She stop and I kissed her on the cheeks. She blushed.

 

“I won’t let my girl walking alone.” I laughed at her. We are walking towards the room when Sica appeared infront of us. I let go of Yoona’s hand that very moment.

 

“I want to talk to you.” I saw Taeyeon. She’s looking at us but she proceeds to the room. Sica drag me away from Yoona.

 

Sica stop dragging me in front of the fountain. She was looking at me seriously. I can’t even speak at those moments but she broke the silence when she hugged me and started to cry.

 

“You promised me you won’t fall for her…but…but…” I never felt this way towards Sica.

 

“I sorry Sica but I love her.” I broke the hug and turn away from her.

 

'"I know you like me more.."

 

“I love her and I’ll be feeling the same forever…” I started to walk away from her. I was about to enter the building when I saw Yoona chasing Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

YOONA’S POV

 

 

I saw Taeyeon walk towards the room. Yuri was dragged by Sica away. I run to the room and grab Taeyeon’s arm.

 

“Is it true?” I curiously ask her but she looked away.

 

“Why do you care?!” she released her arm and continued to walk towards the room.

 

“Is it true that you’re not living with your parents?” she was shocked from what I say but she tried to continue to walk towards the door.

 

“Don’t act like you care because you don’t.”

 

“Taeyeon…” She stop walking towards the door and run away from me.

 

I chase her even though she’s fast. We ended up at the park. She faced me. She was crying hard.

 

“Taeyeon…”

 

“Leave me alone. Yes, I’m not living with my parents are you happy now. Please don’t dare talk to me again. I don’t….” She looked at me with serious eyes.

 

“I DON’T TALK TO STRANGERS!!” my tears started falling. She runs away. When I was about to chase her someone drag me and hug me.

 

“Give her enough time to think Yoongie” I cried hard while Yuri was hugging me. I’m still thankful that I have Yuri with me.

 

We go back to the room. Taeyeon was not here but Sica was here to pass their project. I was worried where she is. Yuri noticed it. She holds my hand and I signal that I’m just okay.

 

It’s already lunch break but I don’t feel like eating. I’m still thinking of Taeyeon. After all the happiness I have with Yuri right now. I wanted to see Taeyeon happy about Yuri and I.

 

“Yoongie, let’s eat.” Yuri was hugging me from the back.

 

“Okay. Where do you want to eat?”

 

“Just trust me.” She broke the hug and helped me to stand up.

 

We go out of the room and she bring me to the rooftop. I was surprised when I was a blanket neatly laid on the floor and some boxes. She smiled and hugged me.

 

“Please be with me always. Don’t leave me alone Yoongie.”

 

“I won’t…” I broke the hug and sit on the blanket.

 

“Let’s eat Yul. I’m hungry…” she smiled.

 

“Yes, as you wish my Yoongie.” She sit next to me and feed me.

 

I enjoyed the lunch as well the afternoon. I was driving home when Yuri told me to stop the car out of nowhere. She held my hand and we started to walk home.

 

“I want to lengthen the time we have together…I want to be with you” she stopped and sit on the bench.

 

“Like the sunset we are witnessing right now, I want us to be that beautiful…” she rested her head on my shoulders and I put mine over hers.

 

Yuri all I want is you. Don’t be afraid of the darkness. Even when the sun takes rest, we’ll have the stars shining for our love. I LOVE YOU YURI WHETHER IT’S DAY TIME OR NIGHT TIME. I’LL BE LOVING YOU FOR MY LIFE TIME.

 

 

 

YURI’S POV

 

One of the best moments a person will find is being love by the person you wanted the most. In my case it was no other than my girlfriend, Yoona. She makes me feel happy in her own cute ways. She never let me feel sad. She makes me love waking up early just to see her in school. She’s my own kind of energizer.

 

“Yul…Yul” she says my name like it was the sweetest word I can hear.

 

“Why?” I said while I was playing with her hair.

 

“Let’s eat I’m hungry.” She’s still that girl I met a few weeks ago. She really likes eating.

 

“Okay let’s go to your house and I’ll cook for you” I stand up and started to walk. I stopped after a few steps and go to Yoona. I offer my hand to her but she just look at me confusedly.

 

“Give me your hand.” I ordered. She just looked at me so I get her hand and intertwined it with mine.

 

“Always remember to hold my hand. I can’t afford to lose you in the middle of the street.”

 

“Okay, Yul” I was surprised when she lean closer to me and kissed me. She runs after that.

 

“Yah! You’re taking too much advantage of me” I pouted then chased her. The moment I catch her, I hold her hand and walk with her.

 

We got to their house and go to the kitchen. I was cooking and she was carefully watching me. We eat together and decided to watch a movie. It was a romantic one. I know that she doesn’t like those horror movies. We sit next to each other. It was already half of the movie when Yoona rested her head on my shoulder.

 

“Yoongie…” I called her but she doesn’t respond. I look at her and find that she’s already sleeping.

 

“Sweet dreams my princess” I whispered to her and rested my head over hers.

 

 

 

 

_______________________________

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONA!!!

HERE'S THE OTHER CHAPTER TO CELEBRATE YOONA'S BIRTHDAY...

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT....

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS...

 

.>>>>YEONGIE07