NOT THAT EASY…

year later

 

TAEYEON’S POV

 

 

I never thought that I would come to the point of acting like I don’t know her. It was not me but the pain I feel that triggers me to do that. I tried to check if she was okay and saw Yuri was there to comfort her. PLEASE MAKE HER HAPPY YURI. I DON'T CARE IF I’M NOT AROUND HER ANYMORE. PAIN IS SOMETHING I DESERVE FOR LOVING SOMEONE WHOM I NEVER DESERVE.

 

I run to the street where I usually stay when I’m sad. The wind is gently blowing like it was comforting me. I wish that like the wind I can just pass by. I want to get over this feeling of loving without someone to dedicate it anymore. I was crying endlessly. I was gently hitting my chest. PLEASE MY DEAR HEART FORGET THIS PAIN BECAUSE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.

 

“You should stop hurting yourself…” someone say. I believe that person is just a step far from me. That person holds my hand. I was shy that whoever it is might see me crying so I never looked at whoever it is.

 

“If you’re hurting you should have asked someone to go with you…” that person put a handkerchief on my hand.

 

“Use it because people might think you’re a lost kid here.” I was about to look who it is but that person already run and got into the thick number of walking people.

 

The darkness of the night won over the brightness of the day. I believe I already let all my pain out so I decided to go home. I'm currently staying with my parents. I can't afford to go near Yoona. I took a bath and answer some of my math assignment that I got from a classmate. I was seriously answering when I see the handkerchief that was given to me by someone I don’t know. I hold it and found initials on it. TF, WHO EVER YOU ARE. THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME USE THIS. YOU SAVED ME FROM MUCH PAIN.

 

 

SICA’S POV

 

I cannot just look at that girl and let her take Yuri away from me. I know that Yuri loves me more than that girl. I won't let this take for so long. Be happy, Yoona, for this won't take long and I will get Yuri back to me. She’s mine even before and she would always be.

 

I got to school early. The person I was waiting for was not here yet but I found someone I know that can help me with my plans. She was absent yesterday and I believe I know the reason why. This kid likes Yoona the most because even though she didnt told me when we are doing our project, I saw a strong evidence.

 

(FLASHBACK)

 

Yuri and I were talking about something between us when this kid came in with swollen eyes and drag me to talk with her. I was seriously not in the mood to be disturbed because I was speaking to the only girl in my life.

 

“Yah! What’s wrong with you. I'm dead serious talking to Yuri” she never looked at me.

 

“Let’s plan for our project I’m just staying here for 3 days and I’ll be gone.” I can feel she’s serious with this.

 

“then you plan it yourself and let’s just meet to the café tomorrow by 8” I wave her goodbye but she followed me to the room. Yuri and Yoona were discussing something. I think it was for the project but why is Yoona crying then she suddenly go. I get my things and decided to go home.

 

The next day Taeyeon and I have an agreement to meet on the café. I arrived in 15 minutes earlier because dad gave me a ride. I was about to call Taeyeon when I saw her crying and seriously looking at one person inside the café. I was next to her but she seem not to see me. I followed her stare and was surprised to see Yoona and Yuri eating at the café. I felt a great pain to see how Yuri was looking at her I know there is something about it.

 

“thank you for making me happy with the scene that you’re just going fine. Please be happy and I will do my best to lessen this pain. I love you, Yoona “ she turned and run to the park near the café. I followed her like nothing happened. SO TAEYEON LIKES YOONA. I laughed.

 

(END OF FLASHBACK)

 

 

I walked next to her and sit on my seat. She was seriously reading a book. I hold the book she was reading and lay it on her desk. She looked at me like I killed someone.

 

“What do you want from me?” she was staring at me like she wants to stab me. I didn’t react. Then she gets her book and stand up. She was about to walk away when.

 

“I know you like Yoona” I say then she looks at me.

 

“You don't care about it” after that she turns away from me.

 

“Well I do…” she stepped forward.

 

“Because I like Yuri and…” she stopped and looked at me.

 

“I won't let Yoona be happy with her…” I smiled and she stepped closer to me.

 

“Yuri is no one’s property but mine” I stand up and walk a few steps towards the door.

 

“Leave them alone. Let them be happy.” She turned to look at my direction.

 

“I’m sorry Taeyeon but I’m not like you. I won't let Yuri go but you can still save that Yoona girl from pain this early. Take away from Yuri. I don't like sharing my properties with others.” I walked away to the door and Taeyeon followed me. She was trying to stop me. We saw Yuri walking with the girl I hated the most.

 

“I’m going to ruin that scenery soon. So if I were you Taeyeon, get her out of the way.” I smiled and walk like nothing happened. I wave at Yuri with a smile and she replied a wave too. CHERISH THOSE HAPPY MEMORIES WITH YURI BECAUSE I'M GOING TO GET HER AWAY FROM YOU YOONA.

 

 

TAEYEON’S POV        

 

   

I’m wondering how Sica know my feelings for Yoona. I never told her about it.  I won't let Sica’s plan to be successful. I want to make Yoona happy but I know that I’m not prepared to face her again. I thought that letting go was easy like learning my college lessons but it wasn’t. I even spent two days away from anyone just to learn not to like Yoona anymore.

 

(FLASHBACK)

 

Sica and I finished the project after three days and I decided to go on vacation. I got up early the next morning and go on a trip. I arrived at my destination by noon.

 

This place reminds of my childhood. I was walking to the house of my grandmother where I grow up. This place seems not to change at all.  My grandmother hugged me. She knows that I was only here to spend a vacation. She didn’t know what I’m going through. I fixed my things and decided to go biking.

 

I stopped at the old house I used to spend my all of my time. I go inside it. The whole place was covered with a thick spider webs. I go to the second floor and go to the first room. I found some of toys inside it. There were cups and small plate toys. I missed this room. This room served as my own palace with the only girl I gave my heart with. I go out of the room and tour the whole house.

 

After going around the house, I go to the playground where I meet the most important person in my life. The slide was still there but it was rusted. This seems to grow old with me. I sat on the swing and started to play. I closed my eyes and just feel free.

 

YOONA CAN YOU HEAR ME? I'M HERE ALL THIS TIME. I NEVER DESERVE YOUR LOVE. WHEN WOULD I BE HAPPY? WOULD THAT BE POSSIBLE? I’VE ALSO DECIDED TO LET YOU GO.I DON’T WANT TO HINDER YOUR HAPPINESS WITH HER. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT I NEVER REMEMBERED TO LOVE MYSELF. I’LL LET YOU GO.

 

I just found myself crying. How can this thing be harder than I thought? I stand up and got on my bike. I got home just in time for dinner. My grandmother and I ate. I got myself ready for bed and lay on my bed. It was the same feeling I’m feeling. I feel hurt and that’s all. Tears are coming out of my eyes. Slowly I drifted to sleep.

 

The next day was lighter than I thought it would be. My grandmother was busy watering her plants and looked at her. I can see she was satisfied with her life. I walked towards her and hug her.

 

“Taeyeon-ah…you should have told me that you’re feeling sad…” I broke the hug.

 

“I saw you crying last night on your dream. I know you are going through something right now. I want you to feel good today. Go and get yourself ready. We are going to a place where you would find the silence you needed.” I got to my room and followed what my grandmother told me.

 

We go to a beach. It was a silent place. I can find myself at peace. The next thing I feel were tears from my eyes. My grandmother hugged me and I cried harder. She was comforting me too much that I felt safe in her arms.

 

I'M LETTING YOU GO EVEN IF IT HURTS ME SO MUCH. IT’S OKAY EVEN IF YOU FIND THAT HAPPINESS WITH HER RATHER THAN WITH ME. I WANT TO FORGET YOU. I WANT TO ERASE EVERY SINGLE FEELING I GOT FOR YOU. I HURTED MYSELF TOO MUCH THAT I FORGOT WHO I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE. GOODBYE AND I WISH TO MEET YOU LIKE THE AIR WHO JUST PASSES AT ME.

 

 

(END OF FLASHBACK)

 

 

I attended all my classes like nothing happened. I know Yoona was stealing glance of me. After school, I chase Sica. I found her on the oval and drag her to the park.

 

“I won't let you do your plans.” I looked at her seriously.

 

“I thought you are just a slow person but I didn’t know you’re that crazy.” She laughed.

 

“Well lets see who would win between the two of us…” she turned around.

 

“I get what I want…and I want Yuri this time…” I grab her arm.

 

“No one can ever stop me…specially you” she breaks free and run to the oval.

 

“Well, I won't let you…” I whispered to myself. No one can hinder Yoona’s happiness.

 

 

YURI’S POV

 

It was another wonderful day because of Yoona. She was happily walking with me. She was holding my hand like there was no tomorrow. She was really happy. We don’t have classes tomorrow so she told me to go to the park. We are happily talking about what we want to happen in the future.

 

“I really like to design things” she was looking at the trees around us.

 

“Do you like designing more than me?” I .

 

“Yes, because its my dream.” I looked at her. It was not the answer I wanted to hear.

 

“But I was also dreaming of having a house of my own…” she smiled.

 

“Me, too. I want a beach house really like to see the sun rise and sun set with someone I really love…” I hugged her.

 

“How about you?”

 

“My dream house was a simple place where I'll spend forever with you…” she broke the hug.

 

“Would you promise me that you would always be with me?” she was serious.

 

“I can't…” she was shocked and she stand up. I hold her hand.

 

“I can't always be with you…because I need to work…because if I won’t, how can we build that dream house of yours?” she cried and I hugged her.

 

“You see if we would always be together….” I was about to finish what I was about to say when

 

“I’ll build a business so we would be together” she smiled and pouted.

 

“Yah! That’s my selfish girl…well then lets start our forever today…” the sun was slowly setting. Yoona rested her head on my shoulders. I WOULD NEVER GET USED TO THIS.

 

“Yuri-ah” I look at her she was seriously staring at me. I lean closer to her until it was just a inch that separate us. But suddenly my phone ring. She look at other way and so do I.

 

“won't you answer your phone…” she says calmly. I smiled at her then I looked that my phone to know who it is. It was Sica. I stand up and walk two steps forward.

 

“hello…” there was no respond.

 

“Sica…can you hear me?” there was no respond until I hear something on the other line. There are voices of guys. They are threatening her.

 

“Sica…what’s happening there?! Answer me!” I can feel fear with every second that she doesn’t answer me.

 

“Yuri-ah…help me…help me please…” she’s afraid I can tell it from the way she speaks.

 

“where are you?!”

 

“it’s  near the café we usually go…Yuri…” the line suddenly was cut. I can't just stand here. I need to find Sica I believe she’s in trouble.

 

I run with all that I can then I ride a taxi. I reached the café in no time. SICA, WHERE ARE YOU? I look around the place and there they are. It was a dark place. Three guys are surrounding her. One of them forcefully kisses her.

 

“Hey you! Stop that!”

 

I punch each one of them but they just run after that. I saw Sica crying on the corner. I hurried to her.

 

“Sica..” I called her and then she hugged me.

 

“everything’s fine…you are safe now…” I hugged her back.

 

When Sica finally calmed down I take her to the café. We sat next to each other. She rested her head on my shoulders. HOW CAN I FEEL THIS WAY WHEN I'M WITH YOU? I'M SUPPOSE TO FEEL THIS WAY ONLY WITH YOONA…YOONA. I realize that I hurried here and left Yoona alone at the park. I must go back to her.

 

I was about to stand up but Sica stopped me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tighter.

 

“Please don't let me all by myself again. I love you Yuri” she whispered to me and kissed me on my cheek.

 

 

 

YOONA’S POV

 

 

I was totally surprised when I saw Yuri run away so I followed her. She was fast but I handled to follow her. She went in to the café with someone and she was holding her hand.

 

“Yuri?” I say and followed her but I was only outside.

 

That girl was Sica but why is she with Yuri. I was about to enter the café but I was surprised when Sica hugged Yuri and even kissed her. I step backward and run. I was about to cross the street when

 

“Yoona!!” I looked at who it is but there was a car that is fast going to my direction. I closed my eyes in fear. The next thing I saw was that I was over Taeyeon. I stand up and help her.

 

“What’s wrong with you?! Do you want to die?!” she was angry at me but I can't take it anymore. I hugged her and cried. This was the greatest pain I felt. The one I love is with somebody else.

 

“Yoona?... I’m sorry if I scold you…” she said but I don't care about it anymore. I hugged her tighter and she comfort me. YURI, HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME?!

 

 

SOMEONE FROM THE DARK’S POV

 

“Don't dare take Taeyeon away from me…or else you’re going pay for it…you’ll pay for it Yoona…” 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________

 

Hi to all the readers....

Sorry for the late update here...

Hope you like this chapter....

Please do leave some comments and sugestion....

 

what do you think would happen next....

 

Yeongie07