His explanation

Fiction

''Are you done yet?'' I asked him after some time.

''Yeah, I'm fully dressed now.satisfied?'' He answered, feeling annoyed cause he had a headache from my nags. Well that was just the beginning.

I spun around to see him sitting on the bed with his messy bed hair.

''Who are you? And how did you find me?'' na-ah, that sounded like a line from Rapunzel.

''Who are you? What happened last night? How did I end up being with you? Where am I?'' I bombarded him with questions.

''wait up lady! One question at a time okay?'' he rubbed his temple.

''uhh.. Sorry bout that'' i muttered.

''You're giving me a headache..'' he mumbled.

''so...'' I trailed as I my eyebrow and crossed my arms.

Thank god I wasn't .well...half- in my sleepwear: a white tanktop and a short pant.

''first thing first, as you can see this most handsome and hot creature ever invented on Earth which is me is called Kris. Last night, you were too drunk at the club--''

*flashback*

-11pm, XOXO Night Club-

I was having a birthday party out with my girlfriends. I remembered I did have a few shots of alcohol.

//////////////////

''....and I don't know. You just bumped into me and puked on my precious suit-''

*flashback*

Suddenly, I felt a tingling sensation in my tummy so I ran to the restroom but I accidentally bumped into someone on my way to the toilet. I hit my head on his chest and I just couldn't hold it in anymore so I just vomited whatever I consumed that night.

////////////////

''..so, being the gentleman I am, I brought you back home because you fainted afterwards plus you still owe me for messing up my favourite suit''

he pointed his finger to other side of the room. There, hung a white suit which didn't look that dirty nor smelly but the stain was clearly unmistakenable. Uh-oh

''okay, sorry bout that... Kris but that doesn't explain as to why you should slept with me?'' I gave him a piercing look.

''about that...'' he rubbed his nape.

---A/N--- 

please do comment and subscribe :)