how it all started

Fiction

Sweet 18, legal, young, wild and free. Could it get any better? Yeap, I officially just turned 18 last night and here I was lying in my bed, greeted by the sunrays.

I tossed around my bed but my movements were restricted by a pair of...arm... around my waist...

Wait...

....

......

WHAT?! I gasped.

My eyes shot opened and that's when realisation hit me. I wasn't in my own room and I was sleeping with someone. You read me correctly.. WITH SOMEONE!

''Please don't let it be a guy'' I silently prayed in my head.

''this is just a dream, this is just a dream, this is just a dream'' i closed my eyes tightly as i chanted my mantra until

''baby,what are you doing?'' a sudden deep hoarse voice answered my 'prayer'.

I could feel his warm breath and it tickled me at the crook of my neck as he snuggled closer.

''OH MY EFFING BUFFALOES!'' I shrieked out loud.

I grabbed the blanket to cover my body and stood at the very far corner of the room and looked back to see whatever creature i just slept with.

But it was a...

Wrong move! There he was, a gorgeous hot blondie guy lying in the bed...only with his Angry Bird boxer on. I panicked as to what I had just witnessed so I back facing the wall again.

''Hey, hey calm down okay?'' He hushed me down.

''How could I when I just slept with a guy? A STRANGER!'' I shot back.

''hey,you know what-'' he trailed.

''Put your damn clothes on first will you?'' I cut him off cause oh well this was just too awkward.

''Okay fine! No need to be so grumpy woman'' He groaned as I could hear the bed creaked while he put his shirt back on.

God,what had I put myself into?

---A/N---

There you go, I've edited the paragraphing.