The parting

Fiction

 

“WHERE THE HAD YOU BEEN WOMAN?!” Oh my god. Seriously, what have I done in my past life to be treated this way? First, I had to face the y beast Kris and now I had to deal with this crazy bish of mine.

That jerk wouldn’t allow me to get my stuff. Not until I cleaned his suit pristine and it twinkled like a diamond! And here I was, being yelled over the phone call with Yoon. What is life~

So I ended up telling her the whole story from how I met Kris until how I woke up this morning next to him.

“OH MY GOD! IS HE HOT? HANDSOME? DID YOU GUYS WEAR PROTECTIO-“ What the hell was in this woman’s dirty mind?

“Yah! I said, I slept with him, not having with him!” I shut her up as I mentally rolled my eyes.

“Awww…”

“Geez woman, were you expecting something?” I cocked my eyebrow.

“Nothing.. anyway, your parents called me up last night” I straightened my back at the mentioned of my parents.

, I totally forgot bout it.

“What did you tell them?” I asked her worriedly.

“I told them you’re sleeping over my place. Damn it, you don’t know how it felt like lying to your parents when I didn’t even know where the your is!” She nagged.

I sighed in relief. Well, that was closed. I couldn’t afford to confront my parents and tell them that their precious daughter just slept with a random stranger right after she had just turned 18. I know I’m legal but they might end up disown me! I shivered at the thought. I don’t wanna be homeless alright?

“Wait, I mean I DON’T KNOW where the hell you are!” She emphasized the word ‘don’t’

“I don’t even know where I am either.. yet! Gonna ask him after this” I just realized I didn’t even know my whereabouts.

“At least you’re still alive. I was worried to dead that I slept like a dead person last night” nice sarcasm Yoon -.-

“I’ll come over to your place soon”

“Okay, but how are you going to come here?” She asked worriedly.

“I’ll be fine Yoon… Will talk to you again later” I bit her goodbye and we hung up.

Just right on time, a figure walked out from the toilet only with a towel on his waist. His hair was wet as he just took his shower. I didn’t shriek this time. I guessed my eyes were used to it already *EHEM*

 

“Where are you going?” he eyed me as he saw me packing my stuff into my purse.

He walked over his closet as he dried his hair with a towel. Man~ that was hot.

“I’m leaving” I stated the matter of fact.

He spun around after he grabbed a white v-neck t-shirt.

“With that look?” he raised his eyebrow as he pointed at me accusingly.

“What?” I asked him innocently.

“Go get your shower first. I’ll drop you off” He wore his shirt on and he got a new towel for me and pushed me into the toilet.

“hey hey, that’s so nice of you!” I sarcastically remarked him as he slammed the door right on my face.

I didn’t know if I should be grateful of this jerk or otherwise. I shook my head as I locked the door.

Now now, I just realized this guy was a cosmetics freak! Every girl on Earth wouldn’t believe with the massive facial, hair and body products this guy owned!

“What the hell? He wears foundation, BB cream, concealer, bla bla bla~” I observed the products one by one.

Is he gay? I silently accused him.

“I KNOW WHAT YOU’RE THINKING AND I’M NOT GAY FYI” my question was answered as he shouted from the bedroom.

Wow, he sure had a pair of sharp ears.

I shrugged it off and had my shower.

***

Kris borrowed me his pink v-neck t-shirt. Unbelievable. This guy… wore pink shirt? I stared at him again.

“I’ve told you, I’m not gay. I’m straight okay? Otherwise I wouldn’t be sleeping with you” He sighed as he drove his car or should I say... Lamborghini.

This guy surely was a rich freak!

We finally arrived at Yoon’s house.

“Kris..” I started.

“Hmm?” he looked at me.

“I don’t know how to say this. Thanks for taking care of me but.. there’s nothing between us” I looked at him seriously.

“tsk, said you didn’t know how to say it yet you’ve said it” he tsked me.

“fine with me” he coolly shrugged it off.

“YOO HEE RA!” We both turned around to see Yoon standing at the door. I looked at him back.

“before I go, I wanna thank you again for whatever you’ve done for me” I sincerely thanked him as I bowed.

“Does that include sleeping with you?” he smirked.

I widened my eyes and glared at him. He chuckled and put both his hands in defeat.

“I better get going now” he walked to the driver seat.

“Drive safely!” I reminded him as he gave me a flying kiss and pulled over.

“Yah! What was that?” Yoon patted my shoulder and wiggled her eyebrow.

“Seriously, were you really worried of me last night? Cause you look like you want me to never return and stuck with that guy instead” I playfully frowned at her.

“I’M SERIOUS! But if you’re living with that guy, that’d be okay too” She evilly grinned as we entered her house.

Little did I know that was just the beginning of our story.

---A/N---

Hehey, I couldn't sleep since 2 hours ago so I ended up thinking of the continuation ^^, I hope you like it although it's not that long. comments and subscriptions are loved! <3 :)