The pretty doe-eyed guy

Fiction

After I spent hours at Yoon's place, she finally sent me back home. As I entered the door, I was greeted by my parents who were sitting on the couch.

"Oh you're back honey" My mom greeted.

"Ne~" I greeted her back.

"Rara, come here. We need to talk" My dad called me over.

Uh-oh. what is he going to talk about now? I gulped and took a seat facing both my parents.

"You're going to transfer to SM High tomorrow" He said it, well more like an order.

"What? But dad, how bout my friends? I don't wanna be friendless!" I objected.

"Yoo Hee Ra! you still can have friends when you've transferred there now, can't you? I want you to experience new environment. it is the best decision for you. You need to think of your education too. Plus it's only for 2 years" he said it firmly.

Ughh, I could never say no once my dad had decided on something.

"honey, no worries, you'll like it there" My mom tried to reassure me.

"I don't know mom. this is just too sudden" 

"I think you should have your rest now alright?" My mom patted my hands.

"Ne omma" I grabbed my things and walked upstair into my room.

I entered my room and threw my body on the bed.

This can't be happening! I groaned.

I decided to take a long shower and imagined how my life would be like after this.

After about 30 minutes, I finally done showering and got dressed. I fished out my phone from my purse and made a phone call.

"I need to inform them" I had made up my mind.

there was nothing I could do. Knowing dad, he wouldn't take no as an answer.

"Hello?" It was Yoon.

"Hello Yoon, I've something important to tell you.."

***

On the next day.

"Honey! it's time for school!"  my mom knocked on my door several time.

I tossed around the bed and groaned.

"5 more minutes mom!" I grabbed a pillow and covered my ears.

"Hee Ra, you surely don't wanna be late on your first day of school right?" she knocked again.

I sighed. I almost forgot bout it.

"Okay I got it mom" I got up from bed and started doing the routine.

***

So, this was my new school. It was indeed so extravagant the way how massive the buildings were. Even the kids looked so rich. I wondered where did my parents got the money to pay for the fees. It wasn't like my parents were rich nor too poor. We were just... middle-class?

"Oooff!" I bumped into something. Well, someone. I stumbled back a bit due to the impact.

"Omo, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" The guy I just bumped into approached me.

I looked at him and was speechless to see this very pretty looking guy with a pair of doe eyes giving me a concerned look.

I cleared my throat.

"It's okay. It's not like I injured my head" I smiled at him assuringly.

"And I'm sorry as well. I wasn't looking" I apologised at him as he showed me his pearly white teeth.

"Ah it's nothing. I don't break a bone either" He joked around and I chuckled.

"Anyway, I'm Luhan. I've never seen you here before and your outfit..." he pointed at me.

"Oh, I just transferred here today. I'm Heera. May I know where the Principal room is?" I hesitated to ask but I did not want to get lost in one of these huge buildings.

"I see.. Sure, I'll lead you the way" He offered.

"Thanks!" I thanked him as he led the way.

After we reached the Chairman's room, I thanked and bowed to Luhan and he walked off to his class.

I found out he was my senior by a year. Despite his flower boy looking, he was the dark horse of the soccer team. I also found out that he's only two years older than me so he asked me to call him oppa since he did not like to be called sunbaenim (senior).

After I was done talking to the Chairman, she gave me my uniform and dorm key. Oh, did I mention that all students here were required to stay in the dorm? well now I did.

This is just great! I groaned as I walked to my class after much difficulties, asking from whoever I saw for the direction.

"Room 108. 108. 108" I chanted as I looked at the class sign.

"Oh here it is!" I nervously knocked on the door and all eyes were instantly on me.

Okay... i really hate this! D:

"Oh class! We have a new transferred student today" A tall looking guy with a glasses on who I assumed my homeroom teacher announced to the class.

The class started to make noise especially the guys. Ho well... guys will always be guys. My homeroom teacher gestured me to walk in and I did.

"I'm Park Jungsu, your homeroom tutor this year but you may call me Mr. Park in short" He smiled and I returned his smile as I nodded and bowed at him. 

"You may introduce yourself to the class" He asked me to.

I walked to the front centre of the class and the noise died down as they focused on me.

"Hello guys, I'm Yoo Hee Ra. I hope we can get along well with each other and since I'm still new here, please do guide and help me" I bowed as I finished and the guys started to make fuss. The girls just rolled their eyes to the childish behaviours of the guys.

"Okay class, I don't wanna hear bullying or what-so-ever so please don't give her a hard time, understood?" Mr. Park warned.

"Ne~" The class replied.

"Ms. Hee Ra, you may take a seat next to-" he was cut off due to the knocking on the door. we turned around and I was shocked to see the guy who just entered the class as I widened my eyes and mentally jaw dropped.

Things better get real!

---A/N---

Finally, Luhan's first appearance! :D who do you guys think the guy who just entered the class is? :)