Next 2 girls

Surviving A Normal Life [apply closed]

@Damyang

Damyang is a small town of about 1500 people. And is well known for their Bamboo forests and strawberries. Technology has not reach this small town yet, they have tv but  because the bad reception, there is just a few channels. Young people who wants to higher education has to go to the University two hours away town. Even if they go there, they don't get interested in technology or celebrities. What is highly impressive. All the people who lives there is mostly like a family, they have social gatherings, festivals and fairs to entertain themselves. During summer teenagers often help the elders to pick up strawberries and to do handcrafts. 

Today was Saturday

@The house

In this house about three families live in, Yun, Choi and Song Family.

Minah POV

So like every saturday morning i help umma cleaning, and then in the cafe. My family owns a Japanese Cuisine Cafe, past generations in appa family were japanese, so appa knows how to make all this tasty food and umma learned how to. 

I went out the house walking like everyday to our cafe. I kept saying annyeong to every person i saw. We are very close, and everyone knows who i'm. I love how some girls younger than me, say i'm their role model. I go to an University two hours away from here, i study photography. 

Enough about me, keke, now i have to help my mom, Next door there is a Handcraft store, i love to go there and take pictures. Well i love to take pictures everywhere. "Umma, appa, i'm here."  nobody answered me, where are they? "Oppa are you here?" ugh, the place is open and i see nobody. I'm going to see if they are next door. "Aeran is umma here?" "No, i saw them walk with this lady who had this ferrari. My appa went with her too. Why Unnie?" "Nothing, i'll leave, to the cafe." Aeran is one of the girls who always tells me im her role model. I really like her. 

"Appa, you can't bring a college guy over to the house. What happens if he tries something on Minah." Oppa Jiwoo told him. "He won't, and the money the man from that university is giving is going to help us to maintain the place." Appa told him, they saw i was there. Oppa was mad. "What is going on appa?" i asked him. "Well.." Oppa left, weird, he is really overprotective i was confused. Appa went to look for him, what is going on here. "Annyeong Minah" it was Sang Hyun. I love when he smiles. "Annyeong" "What is going on with your appa?" "I have no idea oppa" "Smile, how about if we go pick up some strawberries?" "Neh, umma is here, i'll ask her." I went and ask umma she said that i could go. Hopefully when i get back i can know what is going on. 

"Aww Minah, you look so pretty like always." those were the comments i received everyday, i just smile at them. Oppa and i had a relationship in the past, we are friends but i think there is feeling between eachother. 

I had a great day picking strawberries and taking pictures. Oppa knows how make me forget about stuff. 

Appa was mad, of what oppa Jiwoo did. I ask him again about what was going on. He said he was going to be host dad of a college student. Oppa is trying to protect me, but i'm old enough to do so.

Aeran POV

Well is time to close the store. 

I feel so tired today, i helped umma a lot at the handcrafts store. Tomorrow i have to go work on the fields. Appa came late home today from work. Umma told him they were going to have a college guy coming to live for a month. I was very nervous to know.

I went outside, and i saw Minah cleaning. She was smiling like always. I want to be like her someday. She is so popular, the beauty of our town. "Annyeong Unnie." "Annyeong Aeran." "Why is Oppa Jiwoo mad?" "He is acting too overprotective, since a college guy is moving in." "Really? you mean you too. I'll have a college guy at my house too." i was impressed of that. "That is weird" "Neh, today is so fresh, i love the feeling of the air between my hair." I know what you mean Aeran, the feeling of living in a place where is free of technology is so good." "Neh it is unnie." "Annyeong girls." It was Hyuncheol [karam]. "Annyeong Oppa" both of us said at the same time. "Have you guys heard about Super Junior?" "What is that?" Minah asked him. I was confused "mmm is a kind of food or something related with school?" i asked him."Are you girls serious." 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Choi Minah [nightstar01]

Age: 18

Friends:  Park Sang Hyun, Kim Miyoung  (OC)

Siblings: Choi Jiwoo [23] (Barista and waiter full time)

Dad: Choi Jaewoo [manager/barista]

Mom: Choi Ji Hye [Baker]

Partner:

 

Yun Aeran [qwuin-tastic]

Age: 17

Friends: Karam [DGNA], Na Fifi (OC), Kim Jimae (OC)

Siblings: Yun Aewin [older sister]. Kim Jaehwa [stepbrother]

Dad: Yun Hwabin [manager of small factory]

Mom: Kim Nahwa [sells handcrafts]

Partner:

 

-------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoy :D i tried my best, but i didnt have that much time since my mom wants me to go to my uncles house. Comment please.. We love you all

Congrats to qwuin-tastic and Nightstar01 :)

Ps. Don't worry if  you don't get choosen, you will probably live in one of the towns, be a fan, a friend, or the girl that annoys Minho. :)