Teaser 1::Dongwoon

Surviving A Normal Life [apply closed]

Teaser #1

Dongwoon POV

 

WHAT!?

This can't be happening. Me leaving to another town without my hyungs? That's just... Why didn't he ask me first whether or not I wanted to go!  On top of that, we just went shopping for all the things I need for this "once-in-a-lifetime experience" and I recieved a brand-new phone. Well, if going to a reality show for a short while meant that you would get a new phone and all, it wouldn't be  that bad...right?

...Wrong. The phone makes sure that I can call only three numbers during the whole trip; my manager's, the producer's and the freaking emergency number.                

Right now, I'm so pissed off-just because I'm the maknae, they actually think that I would be a good little boy and accept? No. Way. I'm an idol, too! And you know what makes me more pissed?

"Kyaaa-Oh My God!!!! My Son is going to grow up so much!!!"

"I wish I went for Woonie, it'd be awesome to live normally again!"

"Come on, it's an experience that you cannot miss! I-"

Look here. Somebody please save "your son" from this show! I. Don't. Wanna. Go! And if you think that going to a random countryside and working as another newbie farmer is "awesome", yeah, sure, go ahead, go for me. Please.

And the unfortunate member who declared it as an "experience that I couldn't miss" just got a load of Maknae Tantrum.  

Anyhow, where was I? Oh yes, I'm so pissed right now.  I have to rant it out somewhere or I'll officially burst here. Dongwoon Volcano Mode is Activated. Ready to Explode in 3..2..-Oh Wait! I'll just let it out in Twitter^^ 

 

beastdw 손동운  
 
I will be part of this new variety show. 'Surviving A Normal Life'  I don't like the idea :/
14 hours ago
 
BeeeestDJ 윤두준  
13 hours ago
 
beastdw 손동운 
14 hours ago
 

I still can't believe that I'm leaving in two weeks. Why are my prayers not working?

 

-Next Morning

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Lee Ji So, assistant of the producer! Welcome!"

-O..Kay...??? But where's the stupid producer? I have some serious one-on-one talking to do with him...

 

"We are sorry to tell you that the other meeting has been change to Thursday."

-See! See! See how unresponsive and unreliable they are?!? They're the type of people to leave me in a lone, barren field and laugh as I work!

 

"But if you have any questions, I'll be happy to help you out!" 

-Happy? Well, Bring it on.

 

"Alright, do you know what families are we going to be assigned to? Or where?"

-I hope this question throws her off-I bet she's not allowed to tell...

 

"That piece of information is not going to be revealed until you get to the town, and furthermore,  they will be picked randomly."

-Randomly? Randomly? RANDOMLY? Oh, so I'm at the mercy of a dice or something?

 

"Do I have to work?"

-Please say no, please...

 

"Neh, is part of the variety, you will work maybe as cook, fishing, picking strawberries in the field, cleaning the farm...Huh? Son Dong Woon- ssi? Are you okay? What-Help, Someone! He fainted!"

-I think I just saw hell. And this is it.  

 

------------------------------

 Author's Corner--

We know it's short...Hope you guys like it!