Teaser 3: L

Surviving A Normal Life [apply closed]

L POV

"L i got news, you got invited in this reality show, where you will leave us for month"my manager said. "Wait so, i'm going?" i said. "Neh, this way you will live something new plus is safe and you are going to be able to make friends." I was shocked i couldn't answer. 

I was just giving her this look, seriously i dont want to go. I could pretend to be very sick.,  keke. "I don't want to go, really that doesn't sound a good idea. What would happen if they send me to this horrible town where i can get kill? or sick of an illness?"  i think i exagerate a little bit in my excuse. "Look is a variety, everything is safe" she said. "But.." ugh i hate to give excuses. I dont like varieties like those, they are not my type.

She left, i was unable to tell her my counterattack. Today we are filming a video, probably that way i'll forget. "Guys lets start filming" 

Finally we are done, i gotta say  is very relaxing. "Myungsoo, can you give me some of your water?" Sung Yeol told me. "Seriously hyung, you should bring your own" i hate when they ask me to give them something. "And call me L please"

"L are you excited of going to Surviving a Normal Life?" "Ah what is that?" i dont know what Hoya was talking about. "The new variety show that is the name. You are leaving us for a month. We will miss you.. Not.. Just kiring" "how funny, i seriously dont want to go" they just ignored me, so i left to get change.

I was at the room trying to change, i saw nobody was there so i'll try to put my plan on march, so i dont have to go to the variety show.

Sung Gyu POV

I was walking in my way to the room and i heard noises coming out of it. I look in and it was L he was hitting his head to the wall, then he was punching the wall. I'm confuse of what he is doing, seriously!  "Myungsoo! what are you trying to do?!" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another short teaser.. we hope you guys like it ^_^ comment plese heart