Brief description of how they found out

Surviving A Normal Life [apply closed]

[Before they chose the idols]

@KBS Building

Today the producer decided to ask a variety of celebrities, if they agree to be in the show. He knows is not going to be easy to find six guys who are willing to live in one of those towns for a whole month. "Hello, i'm Song Lee Han, i work for KBS new variety Surviving a normal life. Am i talking to the manager of Jay Park?" "Neh, i dont think Jay is going to be able to be for the show, i'm sorry." the manager said and hang up. The producer had called about 7 different idols and all of them rejected his offer before he told what the show was about. He was getting tired of trying, and almost give up. He thought it was best if they cancel the variety, but he kept trying, he was thinking 6 more calls if i dont get those idols, i'll cancel the variety. 

"Hello i'm Song Lee Han, i work for KBS new variety Surviving a Normal Life. Is this Park Ha-Neul Shinee's manager?" the producer said."Neh, this is me Park Ha-Neul, annyeong. What is the reality about?" she said very polite. "Well i'm looking for six idols, each one from different bands. Where the idols have to live for about a month in rural areas, where the idols are not known. It will give them a great experience of what a life is without technology and being normal. They will be asigned to a family who thinks they are college students who are doing a project. We actually putting 6 normal guys in other towns to make people believe their idols are there, but they are not. They are not going to be in the show though they are to distract some of the fans." he said. "It sounds interesting, most of the guys are busy except for Minho, i'll ask him what he thinks. But i absolutely love the idea of the guys living a normal life. I'll call you back in a few hours to tell you the answer. Goodbye" she hangs up.

@Shinee's dorms

The manager got there, and said hello to them. She got close to Minho and ask him, what he thought about moving out the dorms for a month to be in a variety. He ask her what kind of variety and she explained to him every detail. He was interested, but told her that he couldnt believe there was a town in South Korea where they didn't knew nothing about celebrities. The manager said she was impresed as well, but it was a one of a kind opportunity to experience something unique like this. He agreed, the manager called the producer and told him that Minho agreed to be in the variety show. Minho thought its going to be difficult to hide who i'm but this sounds really interesting.

@KBS Building Next Day

The producer was happy that he found his first idol to be there. Even though one doesn't make a big difference. He was lookig through his list and saw he had Dongwoon as one of the options, They barely had their comeback, fiction is a very sucessfull song, i'll call and see what happen. He finally got the six guys it was a challenge worth the hard work, he left and now was time for him to call the families and tell them about this 'college students' project about filming a documentary of what the towns are like. Yeah right! 

@Beast Dorms In the Morning

"Guys wake up please, i received a proposition for our maknae, i want all of you to listen." Kim Ji Yong Said. 

Most of the guys woke up really fast, the last one was Dongwoon he was really sleepy. "Well i have decided that when we are done with the promotion of Fact and Fiction, Dongwoon is going to live for a month to have a one life experience. I know is going to be weird to be with out him, but is a great decision" the manager told the guys. Yoseob was jealous and said "But why him and not me?" "I have no idea the production said they had Dongwoon in the list, next time for sure. " The manager told Yoseob.  "WAIT WHAT! WHEN?" The maknae was in shock he could believe what he was listening to.  "WOW i will lose a son, i'll miss you maknae" Doojoon said. "Dongwoon i will tell you every detail about the variety, now lets go shopping for some necessary stuff" the manager said. Dongwoon was not happy of being part of the variety show.

@Block B Dorms [imagine this are their dorms]

Cho PD received a call early in the morning, he thought it was not a really good idea to let Minhyuk to be away for a whole month to a unknown town. The producer told him not to worry about safety, since even if they go live to dangerous towns they will have protection. Cho PD thought he was only letting Minhyuk if he wanted to. All the members were impressed B-Bomb was invited to a variety show where needs to live in a town for a month. Minhyuk agreed since he said it would be a great oportunity to experience something new and meet new people. 

 

@2PM Dorm

"I heard Nichkhun is going to be in a new variety show? am i wrong?" Taecyeon told their manager. "Its true" she smiles at Nichkhun. "Wait, what variety show? i was not inform of this!" She explained him what was about. "Oh, i.. i.. want to go, sounds interesting to have a life where nobody knows me." he said. 

@Infinite Photoshoot

"L i got news, you got invited in this reality show, where you will leave us for month" His manager said. "Wait so i'm going?" L said. "Neh, this way you will live something new plus is safe and you are going to be able to make friends." He had his mouth open of the shock, he couldn't answer. 

@U-kiss Photoshoot

The members were at this photoshoot, afterwards the manager told them that Kiseop was going to be in variety show. He couldn't talk of how surprised he was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only technology they can use is a phone but this phone is special since they can call only three numbers. The emergency one that is for police/firefighters/ambulance, the producer phone # and the manager. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter . i just log in really fast since i have to study. >.< is just how managers told them. We will post another chapter where we will put their POV's about the news and the idea of leaving for a month.. See Chapter two [last two towns are there. and so a poll] Thanks for commenting.. Comments are welcome, i love comments<3