Mental state

EXO Meets Omegle! Ω
 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
 chapter eight 
 
Mental state
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
 
 
________________________________________
 
 
 
 
Exo-M's Dorm.
 
"Kris, are you feeling okay?" Luhan waved his hand in front of Kris face.
 
 
"I'm okay, not in a good way."
 
 
"You've seen a dead body??" He coughed.
 
 
"you killed someone..right? I can see it in your eyes."
 
 
"Do you really think I'm a criminal??" Kris gave him a death glare.
 
 
"I told you millions of times, I came from China, I'm not any wanted guy there."
 
 
"And I never had a prison outbreak before." Kris cleared his words.
 
 
"But your expression had that..look."
 
 
"Don't judge people by their face." He marked.
 
---
 
"So Lindsay Lohan was innocent ? I knew it all along, the police was wrong!!" Luhan grinned.
 
 
"Nevermine."
 
 
Kris then opened Omegle, trying to find the truth behind Sehun's stupidity attack.
 
 
 
 
"I bet he uses this tags on Omegle." Kris had a serious face, surfing on Omegle.
 
You're chatting with a random stranger. Say hello!
 
You and the stranger both like wolf.
 
Stranger: AUUUUUU
 
Stranger: WOLF AUUU WOLF AUUU
 
Stranger: SARANGHAEEEYYYOOOO
 
You: I never knew people do this weird stuffs on Omegle.
 
Stranger: Hello fellow exotics! Who's your bias? -auu
 
You: Of course, it's Kris.
 
You: He has that swag charm on if you know what I mean ;)
 
You: By the way, can you tell me how people play and react against Omegle?
 
"Come on Kris, think of a fake name for Sehun.." He whispered to his self.
 
You: My cousin named Sehnaynay, have been acting weirdly, getting drunk, and his innocent mind is now corrupted.
 
Stranger is typing..
 
Stranger: As we all know, Omegle is a place to have fun and troll, but it has some explicit stuffs like..freaks.
 
Stranger: You meet alot of erted people here, and that is only if you don't use the tag.
 
Stranger: If you're using the tag, you're pretty much save :D -auuu
 
You: now I see. Thanks for the info :)
 
You: Is your name auu??
 
Stranger: no, but you can call me that, because I'm a fan of EXO xD
 
You: ok, so long for now
 
--
 
"I'm back!!" Chanyeol knocked EXO-K's dorm cheerfully while singing tunes to songs.
 
 
the other members waited along with him except for Sehun and Baekhyun.
 
 
"Baekhyun I know you're in there, And Sehun open the door!! I'm missing the Kardashians newest episode!!"
 
Chanyeol complained while kicking the door.
 
 
"Chanyeol just wait patiently.."
 
 
"I agree with Suho hyung."
 
 
"Suho hyung you're just like my mom and Kai, stop deffending him." He shooked his head.
 
 
As they waited, the door opens by itself, no one was holding onto it.
 
 
"Time to watch the Kardashians!!" Chanyeol went to his room and slammed his door.
 
 
"Where's Baekhyun and Sehun?" Kai asked.
 
 
"He's there, I think." D.O pointed at the mirror, there's a room hidden behind the mirror, it is EXO's hide out place,
when Chanyeol starts pranking members they all hid there.
 
"Gee,gee,gee,gee,gee"
 
 
A song can be heard from the room.
 
 
D.O decided to push the mirror and the room opens.
 
 
"Baekhyun, why are you dancing gee with..these bunch of girls? and..Sehun?" Kai chuckled.
 
"I don't even know why, I'm just joining in with Baekhyun hyung..,Baekhyun hyung said so.."
 
Sehun raised his hand innocently, he was not drunk anymore leaving him confused.
 
 
"Why are you wearing make up!!!" D.O laughed hardly.
 
 
"This is not what you think!!" Baekhyun tried hiding his blush.
 
 
"And I thought the girls were going to harm me in the first place, but I was wrong, they only wanted me to make videos with them, and Sehun"
 
 
"I know there's another reason.." Kai stares at Baekhyun suspiciously.
 
 
"The truth...? this is for my youtube channel..the Baektricia Show.."
 
 

 

________________________________________
 
 
 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
 author's note 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
» I hope you guys like this update. I'm in a rush, so if there's any typos and grammar mistakes I'm sorry, I appreciate every feedbacks and subscribers, thank you for all the comments!! xD, Later as the story goes on there's going to be a dare for one of the members that's going to be epic (i hope so) *spoilers. keep rolling like a buffalo guys! (p.s: I'm dying wanting to buy exo's new album xD)