Rules and Policy

EXO Meets Omegle! Ω

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
 chapter three 
 
Rules and Policy
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
 
 
________________________________________
 
 
 
 
"What happened?" Sehun murmured.
 
 
The electricity went off suddenly, making the wi-fi off just when they planned to do video call on Omegle.
 
 
"This is not fun, how could this happen?" He puffed his cheeks feeling anxious.
 
 
"Sehun, lets wait. Maybe the lights will be back in a few minutes." Chanyeol grabbed him by the shoulder.
 
 
"Suho will help us out. Right hyung? you're the oldest, that means you can settle this down"
 
 
"I found 1 cockroache,..
 
nevermine it's 2!" He was too busy killing cockroaches while waiting for the electricity to go back on.
 
 
"Hyung, what are you doing!? We can clean the house later, now help us think of something to do.." Baekhyun argued.
 
 
"Our maknae is scared of this little insect, I'm being a nice hyung here."
 
 
"Where is he?" Baekhyun said while looking around.
 
 
5 Minutes Later.
 
 
A door slam was heard.
 
 
"Hyung I called Kris and he told me that we can visit their dorm, untill our light's back on!"
 
Sehun rushed to the other members feeling exited.

 

Chanyeol was busy fixing his hair while complementing his self in the mirror.

 

"Really? well I'll be going now" Kai was the first one to leave, followed by D.O and Baekhyun.

 

"Hyung, are you done yet?" He snorted.

 

"Sehun-ah, you're still here? why? I'll catch up with you later." Chanyeol gave him a smirked and continued looking at his reflection in the mirror.

Sehun pointed at the laptop, giving Chanyeol a sharp gaze.

 

"Hyung..dont forget to bring that. We're not finish remember? i still have alot to see!"

 

"Fine, Ill bring it."

 

Later at Exo-M's dorm.

 

"Hey, you guys arrived late, the others are already here"
 
Luhan greeted Chanyeol and Sehun.
 
He smiled while rubbing his head.
 
"We were kind of busy, that's all" He smiled and went straight away to Kris.
 
 
"Sehun? Where are you going?"
 
 
"Asking Kris hyung about omegle, maybe he knows how to use it, he can help us out."
 
 
"Well if he wants too.." Chanyeol let out a small chuckle.
 
 
They went straight away to Kris, and dragged him along with them to one of the rooms in the dorm, leaving the other members in the living room.
 
 
"What are you guys up too?"
 
 
"I'm not joining if you're planning to do something weird." He tried to stay away from trouble.
 
 
"I needed your help actually, our fans posted this on exo's fanboard, it's a link to a website called Omegle"
 
Sehun speak up to Kris.
 
 
"Baekhyun's the first one to know about this" Chanyeol told him.
 
 
"I think it's some kind of a social web site, like facebook, or tumblr."
 
 
"Oh Facebook! my mom uses it, but what is tumblr?" He asked.
 
 
"Chanyeol hyung, you don't know tumblr? pfft, even I'm younger than you and I know." Sehun gave Chanyeol a sarcastic look.
 
 
"Tumblr is a place where you can watch videos and movies."
 
 
"Isn't that suppose to be youtube?"
 
 
"No, it's tumblr" Sehun acts like he's certain about his opinion.
 
 
"That's youtube Sehun." Kris looks pissed. As if he's mind was about to blow up.
 
 
"Let's open Omegle now."
 
 
Afterwards a complete silence between the three of them happens.
 
 
"What are you waiting for?" Chanyeol asked confusedly.
 
 
"SAY GOODBYE TO MY HEART TONIGHT"
 
"OH, OH I WANT SOME MORE, OH OH WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!" Sehun started singing randomly.
 
 
"Sehun, can you read those words?" Kris showed him the sentences.

 

you agree to the following terms: Do not use Omegle if you are under 13. If you are under 18, use it only with a parent/guardian's permission.

 

"What does that mean?"
 
"I'll ignore it, maybe it's some spam from the website." He laughed.
 
 
"lets try unmonitored or unmoderated version" Chanyeol offered.
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"It seems more fun, maybe?' Chanyeol replied.
 
 
Sehun agreed with him.
 
 
Kris went to the other members.
 

Connecting to the server..

You are now connected to a random stranger. Say hello!

Stranger: Asl?
 
You : What is ASL?
 
Stranger: Age, , Live
 
You: Oh, haha..nice to meet you, I'm 19 years old,
 
 You: My ?.. I'm kind fo embarassed with this one but..I'm still a .~
 
 You: And I live near SMent building, ********* EXO dorm. You should visit. We can be friends!
 
Stranger is typing..
 
 
 
 
 

________________________________________
 
 
 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
 author's note 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
Hello! For this chapter I tried making it long, haha :D. Sorry for the typos and wrong grammars. I appreciate every comments and subscribers, I'm quite happy that there is actually someone reading this :'D *cries*. Feel free to tell me if I have any wrong parts, I would love to hear your comments, so long for now and keep rolling like a BUFFALO!!! :D