Warning!

EXO Meets Omegle! Ω

 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
 chapter two 
 
Warning!
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
 
 
________________________________________
 
 
" Is that omegle?" He smirked as he passed by, it was Kris.
 
 
Everything was uncontrol untill kris appears suddenly in exo-k's dorm.
 
 
"Wait, where did you come from!, did you receive the chat from Luhan hyung that we did in Omegle?"
 
 
"No,.. Sehun told me that you panicked in the middle of the night, leaving all the members awake" He blew his hair and pouts while giving Baekhyun a sharp look.
 
 
"What is omegle??" D.O and Kai asked with a lousy face, they pretty much looked bored.
 
 
"Can we find out in the morning? this is midnight for gods sake, and sorry for waking you up Kris hyung"
 
 
"It's fine, you all get rest already, especially you Baekhyun, don't be so hyper or I'll send your to the mental hospital" He stated with a serious look.
 

 

 


 
"Who wants to taste my new cake, I learned this from my sister" D.O is seen happily cooking in the kitchen.
 
 
"Don't forget to save me 3 pieces, you know I'm the leader in exo-k."
 
 
"I am the lead singer i insist so I'll get 3 pieces."
 
 
"Dancing machine coming through, you're a cooking machine I'm a dancing machine that means we are meant to be close friends!
 
Give me 3 pieces and I'll teach you how to dance like a pro."
 
Kai kept bragging while the others argued to each other.
 
 
"More like cleaning machine." Suho chuckled.
 
 
"It's your turn to clean the dorm this week, go do it you lazy " Baekhyun teased.
 
 
"I'm too cool for chores, only got $20 in my pocket but I still get service"
 
 
"Stop joking around or I'll make those $20 stuck in your mouth" Baekhyun joked.
 
 
"Fine, this is not ing awesome by the way." He went to do the chores.
 
 
Meanwhile.
 
 
 
"Pass me that laptop! I need to check out exo's fanboard"
 
 
"You're lying, that's Omegle i can see it, you think I'm blind?
 
We just had our come back and I don't want you to make trouble's again in this dorm,
 
we can get our kick by Sooman ahjussi, it's morning take control of yourself." Screamed Chanyeol.
 
 
"last night you were acting sarcastic and judgemental to Baekhyun,
 
and now you're planning to open the website. I see what you did there.."
 
He warned while widening his eyes to Sehun
 
 
"I'm searching for fans in Omegle, so we can be closer to our fans."
 
 
"Fine, lets see."
 
 
 
"Let's put the topic..random. In that way we can meet everyone and be friends!"
 
 
 
Without any hesitation Sehun clicked video call, directly.
 
 
 
 
       

 


 

You're chatting with a random stranger. Say hello!
 
Stranger: Hey y wanna have some fun?                                                                                                                                                            
 
Stranger: I'll bet you boys will like it, open the cam and I'll open mine.                                                                  
 
 
Chanyeol and Sehun glared each other funnily.
 
 
Sehun: We're going to have fun.? Our fan is so nice recommending this site to us, they want us to be relieved and not be stressed out with our works and comebacks.
 
 
Chanyeol: I admit it, they're really nice, maybe you are right..
 
 
Stranger is typing..
 
 
You: Sure, and thank you!
 
 
 

________________________________________
 
 
 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
 author's note 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
 
» So this is my next chapter update, i'm trying my best here as you can see lol and i appreciate every views and subscribe, once more sorry for any typo's and grammar mistakes feel free to comment or tell me which part I'm wrong. Ask me anything if you want too. Keep ROLLING LIKE A BUFFALO!! :D