Chapter 3

Infinitum

Jaejoong POV

 

"It was definitely exhausting day in history," I complained while cleaning the café table.

 

Junsu seemed to agree. "Now it's over anyway. But I am so grateful to you, thanks you so much this café has a customer sooo much. To the extent that this café called Angel cafe. Looks like I'll have to rename my café. "

 

I just shook my head to hear his comments, "No, I'm the one who should thank you. You've really helped me. First time during pregnancy, if there is no you and Yoochun, I didn’t know what was happening to me and Yuan at this time. "

 

Junsu rolled his eyes. "I told you, you don’t need to look at the past, Hyung. Me And Yoochun somehow already think you like my own blood brother. "

 

I let out a heavy sigh. "Yes, now the only purpose of my life is to see Yuan happy."

 

Junsu walked towards me and grabbed my arm to sit with him, "Hyung, it's time you look Appa for Yuan. Look for another love, I want to see you happy. "

"you kidding me, I've happy to lived like this with him, Junsu. Just me and Yuan. " Snapped me.

 

"Whatever, you say Hyung," Junsu replied. "Don’t you pity Yuan? Give his normal life, with the love of Umma and Appa."

I looked at him, pondering what Junsu says. Maybe I should change this thought pattern. True what is said by Junsu, I live for Yuan. And I will make his happy. "All right."

 

Junsu smiled satisfied by my answer, "Besides, I feel there is someone who is very potential to be your husband and appa for Yuan, hyung," he said as he embraced my shoulders.

"Who?."

"Siwon, Choi Siwon. I see every day he came to this café sits at the usual place and drink the usual drink, couldn’t take his eyes from you Hyung. "

 

I looked at him once more, my eyes widened in disbelief until my eyeballs felt almost dislodged from their sockets and landed right under my feet.

"This time, you're totally kidding." I let go his hand of me, and got other chores. Yoochun will soon come up with Yuan. I am very grateful to him because it was like I burden him, dropping off and pick Yuan up.

 

"Come on Hyung. He looks like you so much, after all he is a very successful lawyer. His face is handsome and has a very athletic body. Definitely a lot of people who are after. "

I don’t care about words, I had enough to deal with the status of those above me. I want a normal life.

 

"Oh, so opinion about Siwon like that, hm?."

I turned suddenly, to hear Yoochun’s voice. Junsu who was caught just smile innocently. Gaze fixed on my little angel who was in Yoochun's arms. Fast asleep.

 

"What happened to Yuan? he usually doesn’t like to sleep like this. " slowly I took Yuan, afraid to wake him.

Yoochun took a deep breath, and positioned himself sitting next to Junsu. He looked at me intently.

"Hyung, Yuan was crying the whole way. He actually didn’t want to worry you. But his school friends had mocked him because he didn’t pick him up by his appa, like his friends. "

I gently rubbed the top of Yuan’s head, kissing it gently. Looks like I have to start again to open my heart.

 

***********************************

 

Everything was ready.

 

I've set up Yuan's school supplies. I couldn't sleep all night thinking about the words. I the necklace that I use.
"Yihannie. What shoul I do? Should I to move on, and forget about you. Abou us?. "
 
"Umma?."
I opens my eyes and see Yuan already standing in front of me with a complete school uniform. I smiled softly to him.
"Let's go."
 
         We use public transport to go to restautan Junsu, the place where I work. Actually kinder garden has a shuttle facilities for students. But I think, we have to downsize. Do not want to burden Junsu and Yoochun. And Yoochun would love to Yuan.
 
"Umma, I go first with uncle Yoochun."
I dried my hands, wet from washing cooking equipment that will be used later. I am squat to be aligned with him, and gently kissed his forehead.
"Learning seriously okay, and don't be naughty in school. Make Umma proud. "
"Hung!." Yuan answered with a nod of the head.
 
Now I changed to stared at Yoochun,feels very grateful to him. Yoochun smiles back only understand what I was thinking.
They both came out café.
I just want to continue my work to get ready to open the store. Sound of the door open. Did not Junsu said he could not come here today?.
 
"Sorry, sir. We have open-. "
"Hi."
Now before me stand firm, Choi Siwon. He showed me his best smile . I just stared at him confusedly. What is he doing here so early.
 
"Sorry, sir. The café wasn't open yet. There was still a half hour before we opened this café. "
 
Siwon scratched nape of his neck, "Actually I'm here not to order menu as usual."
"Then?."
"Hyung, you're going to go a date with him. Quickly change your clothes, today it just closed the café. "
 
       Junsu suddenly appeared from behind Siwon's body. I just stared at them,. Trying to digest right words Junsu. Seeing my reaction, Junsu pushed to I walked into the room to changed my clothes.
 
"Wait a minute! I don't understand the meaning of what you say Junsu. "
This time instead of Junsu who answered my confusion, but Siwon who had been just smiled at my reaction.
"I want to ask you out, and ask for a day off. Junsu-shi already allow it. "
 
"Huh?."
 


 

Thank you for support me on this story. sorry for the broken english. I really need a beta , to beta my work. so i'll update eventually. REALLY I NEED A BETA READER PLEASE!!

 

And Thank you so much, for who sub, comment and up vote this story.

Thank you so much~ Please give your feed back !! *BOW*