Chapter 2

Infinitum

Author’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"UMMA!!."

 

 

 

 

Yuan is now 4 years old, intends to awaken his umma whose now being asleep. Jaejoong who had been already wake up, he deliberately closed his eyes.

 

 

"What should I do? Umma didn’t wake up. Ah! Maybe if I kiss him as usual, he would wake up." Yuan’s tiny body trying to move closer to Jaejoong, Yuan placed his tiny hands on both Jaejoong’s cheek.

 

"Umma ~ Wake up ~ ~." Yuan kiss all over Jaejoong’s face.

 

Jaejoong who had no longer can hold back his laughter, he suddenly turned embrace Yuan and attack his son's face with kisses.

 

"Who's the brave little monster woke me, hm?."

 

"Haha, Umma ~ ~ hahahaha tickllleee~." Yuan struggle in Jaejoong's arms, hoping get free from Jaejoong's tickle attacks.

 

After spending a few minutes to tickle each other, the pair of umma and his son attempted to stabilize their breathing. Jaejoong lay staring at his son body, and gently his son's face. Fix his hair that wasn’t shaped ‘normal’ anymore.

 

"Umma, Yuan hungry." Yuan whined

 

Jaejoong chuckle, "My little baby, hungry, huh? Did you already taken a shower?. "

 

Yuan shook his head quickly, "Ah ~, you have to cleanse your body first. And I will make you a delicious breakfast. How about it ?. "

 

Heard the words of his umma, Yuan immediately awoke from his original position. "Okay ~ umma." Yuan ran out of the room, to take showers by himself. Since childhood, Yuan is independent. He did manything by himself, he isn’t wish to add to the problem for his umma who have tried hard to provide a decent life. It looks so mature for his age, but that's Yuan. Ever since the first night he was asked about the whereabouts of his father.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I looked Yuan ran out my room, don’t feel the time goes so fast. It has been 4 years I managed to be decent for being an ideal umma for him.

 

 

 

 

I looked towards the window, hoping Yuan received the same life as children in general. Got the love from both parents. I felt drops of water dripping on my hand. I didn’t realize it when I cry, it turns out I haven’t been ‘successful’ in one way.

 

 

I turned my gaze towards the closet to the right of my bed. I walked towards it, and opened the closet. Intends to take something valuable for me. There is a box there, the box containing the precious objects about him.

 

I opened the box, took one of the things that are there. Necklace. Gift from him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'I don’t believe Mr.Jin do this on both of us. Granted I'm not of any family that has a name in korea. It is true that I have thwarted his wedding plans with one of the children of his business associates. But he couldn’t think of happiness behind it all. '

 

 

 

 

"Excuse me, Mrs.Jin we're here."

 

 

I wiped the tears rolling down my cheeks, replied family driver Jin Family with a smile. I decided to call him, because I wasn’t able to drive. I'm afraid something bad happened. Not to me, but to my unborn son.

 

A story that I almost forget. I'm pregnant. My son. Our son.

 

I walked into our house, and couldn’t hold any emotions that now exist within me. Dining table filled with food untouched and cold.

 

I steeled myself to go from here. Not that I want to just leave my husband alone in such circumstances. But I was scared. I'm afraid Mr.Jin do something to my son.

 

I put our wedding rings on a table near the bed. Walking towards the living room, and take a pregnancy test.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Of Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I take a long breath, return the necklace to its original position.

 

 

 

 

"Hopefully today is just like any other day, give happiness to my family that long."

 

 

I walked towards the kitchen which isn’t that far from my bedroom. Now we live in one apartment that is not too big, but I managed to give himself room to Yuan. Considering he had thought very mature for a child size.

 

After I finished make his favorite food, for breakfast this time. Fired rice. I walked towards his room, knocked on the door with quite slowly.

 

"Yuan, breakfast is ready."

 

"Okay, umma. Soon I'll be ready. "

 

I shook my head, hear the answer come from Yuan. 'So Mature'.

 

I decided to watch TV while I waited Yuan to eat together. Moments like that that doesn’t want you to miss. Eating together.

 

By the time I had just the TV, the morning news greeted me with the news about him.

 

‘Jin Corp., Korea's largest automaker has decided to cooperate with.’

 

"UMMA!! ~ I'm ready. "

 

I quickly turned off the TV. Afraid  Yuan will feel anything unusual.

 

I forced a smile on my face,

 

"Come on! we eat. I don’t want to be late to work, and you also shouldn’t be late too. "

 

"But I want to see Junsu hyung ~, pleaseee let me go with you to your work place, umma. Then Yoochun Hyung can take me. "

 

 

“Aish, this kid. Okay ! Let’s eat first.”

 

 


 


 

i'm so sorry for the late and short update. But i've tried my hardest~.

So, in short time i'll update this story again. Please comment below neee