Chapter 1

Infinitum

 

For my dearest reader, so this is it! The first chapter !!! Please enjoy it.

And please for support this story with comment below and subscribe it! and check my other story~~~

 



 

Chapter 1

 

Author’s POV

 

Jaejoong is currently preparing breakfast for his husband, Jin Yihan. Kim Jaejoong who has now been renamed Jin Jaejoong was 23 years old, he has a big-doe eyes, milky white skin, raven silk hair, and full lips that are now smiling happily. Because, now he is having a gerat new to his little family.

Takes at least 5 minutes to finish cooking it, suddenly there are a pair of arms that hug his waist from behind.

"Aish, Yihannie! You want to kill me huh?!. "Jaejoong slap the hand softly.

"No way Jaejoongie ~, I don’t want to be a widower. Moreover, the wife will leave me as perfect as this. " Yihan kissed his on the cheek.

Jaejoong have blushed cheeks, "Okay okay, stop you mushiness. Sit on your chair, I will prepare your breakfast. "

Without waiting for any further ado, Jin Yihan who is now 25 years old the first child of the owner famous car maker in SouthKorea, Mr.Jin obey his wife said that he was very loved.

With deft, Jaejoong scooping rice onto a plate of his husband and prepare all other purposes.

Jaejoong looked at his husband with a loving stare, Yihan who had been busy eating his breakfast no longer can hold the gaze he felt for a long time.

"Jaejoongie, why do not you eat, hm?."

"Ah, later. After I set up everything for my beloved husband's. "

'I don’t like to eat for fear of my morning sickness will be visible. And any plan will fail. '

Yihan give his attention to his wife and smiled softly to him, "Ah, how wonderful life is. But, I rarely see you eat but why look a little plump yah?. "

Jaejoong heard his comment that make his big eyes bigger, "Yah!."

"Hahaha, just kidding, Jaejoongie. You still look beautiful and y as the first time we met. " Jaejoong pouting his lip.

Yihan who has now completed his breakfast, got up walked over to his wife was still pouting. He pulled his gently and kissed his wife's full lip.

Jaejoong smiled receive treat like that, "Well, look at it. If you pout I’ll just kiss your little lip, and tada! Lost your pout. "

Jaejoong softly patted Yihan’s chest.

"Yihannie, don’t come home late tonight, well, I prepare something for you." Jaejoong said as he confirmed his husband's tie.

Yihan raised his eyebrows, and held him by his waist.

"What's the occasion? There is something very special hm?. "

"You'll see, essentially you don’t come home late."

Yihan turned around, intending to take his briefcase that he left in the couch. "Well, do you want me to take Appa too? I'll meet him this afternoon. " Yihan said it without turning to him.

"No, I don’t think he likes me."

Yihan paused, "Aish, is impossible. He always asks how you are. Who doesn’t like my wife, huh?. "

"Your Appa." Jaejoong replied in a whisper.

Yihan like to hear something, he turned his face toward his wife, "What did you say, baby?."

"No." Jaejoong drove her husband to their door.

They hugged for the last time before Yihan go to work, "Don’t forget your promise, don’t be home late."

Yihan smiled, and decided to kiss his wife's tiny lips was that this time they kiss long enough.

"I won’t forget it." Yihan answered before releasing his arms and kissed Jaejoong's forehead.

Jaejoong still in front of his door, before his husband's car was gone from his eyes.

 

 

############-------------------------#############

 

"And now it's finished." Jaejoong looked at a dining table that is now filled with his supper dish with pride. He looked at the clock on the wall of his dining room, 15-minute show will return again Yihan.

Jaejoong rushed to change his clothes, and take a pregnancy test in his drawer.

Jaejoong decided to sit on the living room couch, waiting for his husband to come home. But after he waited nearly 1 hour long his husband haven’t go home.

He chewed finger nails with worry, not like usually Yihan break his promise.

 

Kringgg .... Kringgg ....

His mobile phone rang, he saw on the screen there cell phone number he didn’t know.

"Hello?."

"......"

"Yes, I'm Jin Jaejoong, his wife. What's wrong with my husband?. "

"......."

Jaejoong stood there listening to the news on the phone, pregnancy test which had holding by his fell onto the floor.

"Which hospital? I'll be right there. "

"......"

 

After he gets the location of the hospital, he immediately left the house, forgetting all sweet plans for his, for his husband, and for his family.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

When Jaejoong got in the hospital, he directly rushed went into the emergency room. And met his father-in-law and brother-in-law, Yonhwa.

Mr.Jin which saw the arrival of Jaejoong walked toward him.

Jaejoong who feel that the father-in-law walked toward him still not turned his gaze to the figure of his husband who was lying there helpless.

"Now is the time you leave."

Jaejoong stiffened at these words the father-in-law.

"Wha .. appa." Yonhwa also can only be surprised to hear what is said by his father to his brother-in-law.

"Leave him."

"Appa! What are you doing? Don’t do anything like that, hyung was fighting for his life there. He need his wife, Appa. " Yonhwa stand before Jaejoong, intends to protect him.

"Shut your mouth, Yonhwa. And step aside. "

"What Mr.Jin? Are you kidding me? I had to leave him, my own husband when he was lying like this?." Jaejoong looked Mr.Jin, his father-in-law with a look of disbelief.

"If you do not want to sign the divorce papers, where you'll pay all the hospital bills?."

Jaejoong looked at his husband, Yihan who lay hose connected to so many who helped him to live. Jaejoong closed his eyes, his right hand holding his stomach.

'To your father, son.'

"Where I have to sign this?."

Yonhwa just stared to Jaejoong didn’t believe what just he heard, "H.. Hyung."

Mr.Jing smiled contentedly and handed divorce papers to Jaejoong, Jaejoong glanced at the paper and pick it up. Closed his eyes, letting the tears fall down his cheeks, he took a deep breath and signed the paper.

Jaejoong walked over to Yonhwa, hugged him and whispered, "Please take care of him, my husband, my soul mate, Jin Yihan."