Chapter 4

Infinitum
Previously on Infinitum Chapter 3
 
Junsu suddenly appeared from behind Siwon's body. I just stared at them,. Trying to digest right words Junsu. Seeing my reaction, Junsu pushed to I walked into the room to changed my clothes.
 
"Wait a minute! I don't understand the meaning of what you say Junsu. "
This time instead of Junsu who answered my confusion, but Siwon who had been just smiled at my reaction.
"I want to ask you out, and ask for a day off. Junsu-shi already allow it. "
 
"Huh?."
 

 


 


 

Infinitum , Chapter 4

 

Jaejoong is here now with Siwon stands in front of a stretch of very beautiful waterfall on the side of the hill . The air was very fresh in the waterfall. Then, Jaejoong cupped his hands and closed his eyes , like he was praying . Siwon imitating what was done by Jaejoong .

              "What did you wish for ? , " Asked Siwon .

            "Every time I went to this waterfall I always wheeled in order to create peace . Look at how the waterfall was flowing so profusely but he was too exhausted . And how it bubbles then quickly evaporate . Such was the ordeal, problem will never run out , but it will disappear . "

             "Oh , I get it . I think it forced to fall in the water just because there is no place else to lean on ."

             "Maybe like that ... "

             "Yes , and I hope to find a resting-place so as not to fall later , " Said Siwon while staring at Jaejoong .

Felt himself staring intensely , then he took Siwon to the next where he want to visit the place after this place , a temple . Jaejoong back in this place praying . Siwon didn’t want to miss . He looks so serious in his prayer just make Jaejoong curious .

            "What do you ask ? , " Said Jaejoong

            "Happiness . "

Jaejoong raised an eyebrow , " Happiness ? "

            "Yes , a happiness that I've been dreamed of. You've found your happiness , Jaejoong ? ," Siwon looked at Jaejoong .

Jaejoong turned around to walk away from Siwon with a smile on his face .

           "Of course , Yuan always at my side I will always be happy . He is the reason I live today. But , it looks like you're very happy in your life . "

            "Where did you say that I'm very happy. "

Jaejoong shrugged , "You must be rich , you're also an intelligent man with a promising job ."

            "Wealth doesn’t bring happiness to me . And one thing that I find so difficult for me . "

            "What is it ? . "

            "Love . "

Jaejoong took a deep breath and closed his eyes , "Yes , love . It is simple but too complicated for me ."

**********************

 

             "Umma ! ! . "

Yuan inside Yoochun 's arms , begging him to take him down . Can not wait to show the results of the drawing which he had in his school picture of his Umma . Yoochun is confused to find the café closed state , just looking around the café contents .

            "Hey , Yuan . Apparently you're home . "

            "Junsu ? why the café is closed ? what's the problem ? . "

           "No problem . "

Junsu turned his gaze to the Yuan who had been tugging at his end clothe. Junsu lowered  himself to align with the Yuan .

           "Hm ? What 's wrong Yuan ? . "

           "Where the Umma ? I want to show it to him . " Yuan shows the results of the drawing to Junsu .

           "Yeah , where Jaejoong , Junsu ? . "

           "Jaejoong was on a date with Siwon . "

          "HAH ? ! he's going out with Siwon . How can that be? . "

          "I made ​​the event really happened . "

          "You . You don’t know what man named Siwon it . "

Yoochun breathed heavily . " Yuan , you play the park 's first at storefront okay , maybe soon your Umma 'll go home when seen like this it was already afternoon . Ahjussi want to talk to Junsu Ahjussi first . "

Yuan just nodded his head and ran to get the ball into the garden which meant Yoochun .

 

Suddenly the ball which played by Yuan rolled on the figure of a handsome young man . Yuan trot to take the ball .

          "The ball is yours ? . "

Yuan nodded .

           "Well you're a good-looking kid , what's your name ? . "

          "Umma said , I'm not allowed to talk to strangers . "

The Answer Yuan gave managed to make laugh off the handsome young man , he aligns himself with Yuan.

         "All right , introduce my name . Yunho , Jung Yunho . You already know my name , that I'm not a stranger anymore , right? . "

Yuan brought his finger to his chin , looks 'm thinking . " Well , I'm Jin Yuan . "

         "Okay , Yuan . Can I come play ? . "

         "Of course . "

         "Where are the other children ? I see you're just alone here . "

         "I was playing alone , Ahjussi . I'm waiting for my Umma . "

Yuan and Yunho then playing ball in the park . Yunho laughed occasionally see Yuan who fell while trying to kick the ball . Yuan looks very happy playing with Yunho . He never played ball with grown men , even with Yoochun . This time he was excited to play ball .

 

           "Yuan ! . "

Suddenly heard a voice calling.

           "Umma ! . "

Yunho stopped playing ball is now in his feet , he noticed a man who was carrying Yuan in his arms. His brow furrowed , Umma ? he'd heard right? Although he was very pretty but still a man .

           "Who do you play ball with? . " Jaejoong asked his son who now is in his arms .

           "Excuse me . "

Jaejoong stared at the man who now stands proudly in front of him , if in the view of the clothes that he used it is likely that he not an ordinary man .

           "Thank you , accompany my son to play . Yuan say thank you . "

           "Thank you Ahjussi ! . " Yuan showed off his white teeth .

Jaejoong is preparing to leave the area but his hands restrained by a person handheld .

            "Yeah ? . "

            "I'm Yunho , Jung Yunho . "

           "Jaejoong . Kim Jaejoong . "

Yunho could only stared Jaejoong’s back is getting away from him and into a café .

           "You work there , eh ? . And Kim ? I think the kid name is Jin . "

A smile spread on the face of a handsome property Jung Yunho .

 


 

Hello, Minna~ sorry for the long update ! ! I'm really trying hard for make the best for my readers here.

And, i'm sorry if i Changed the event where Yunjae met... ,,,, .... tehee xD

Please feels free for comment, sub, and up vote. Make me for upload this story eventually~