Four Cherries: My Cherry Boy! (Will I Finally Lose It?!)

A to Z (Cup): Cherry Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

SANDARA POV:

"If you aren't too busy, I was wondering if you can indulge me with some of your time?", politely asked the young man holding out his hand.

OHMAHGHAD!!

IS THAT... IS THAT MY CHERRY BOY?!

I never knew they (parents) could make anything hotter than me! I thought I specifically asked not to have anything hotter than me! He's effing gorgeous!

"Earth to Sandara Park", whispered Bom into my ear. "Is this the Cherry Boy that you ordered?"

"I hope I didn't come at a bad time", said the oh-so-mouth watering blonde hair guy.

"Not at all. Nope you couldn't have gotten here at a better time", I said, trying to regain my composure.

I'm definitely going to have a talk with the owner of that site! How the hell am I suppose to get all the attention with everyone gawking at him like a bunch of fools?! Look! *points* Even that flat face bimbo (Suzy) is giving him all her attention!

"Would you like to grab something to drink before my class start? I have fifteen minutes left", I suggested as nicely as I could.

"Sure. I'm not quite familiar with this area so you should lead the way", he replied with a boyish smile.

GGGGGGGAAAAAAHHHHH!

What- what the hell was with that smile? I never seen something so freaking bright and perfect in my whole entire life! This is coming from someone as perfect as me! I need to do a little investigating on this guy.

"Well I'll catch you gals later then", I said giving my restless haters spirit fingers. "Bom, please save me a seat."

I strolled myself in his direction while mustering the sweet side of me and smiled. It's time to see if this Cherry Boy is for real.

"I know just the coziest place for us to go chat in."

=

"Two Caramel Lattes topped with whipped cream", he ordered while I sat back observing him.

It hasn't even been five minutes and his groupies are having a meltdown. I swear traffic stopped just for him when were crossing the walkway! I never seen so many vultures appearing out of nowhere. Just like now! Everyone is so busy eye this guy that no one is paying attention to me! I bet someone is getting robbed right now in this very cafe but no one will ever realize it. I bet they're handing their belongings to the thief so they can gaze more at him.

Disgusting!

"Our drinks will be out in a minute", smiled the guy walking in my direction.

"Thanks for ordering for us. I was going to treat you instead since you're new around these parts", I innocently spoke.

Well it's true that I was going to treat him but I'm so glad I didn't. He deserves to pay for my drink. No one steals my crowd and gets away with it!

"I just remembered I didn't introduce myself back then", he shyly laughed away his awkwardness.

Yeah how rude of you to know my name but I don't know yours.

"Kwon. Kwon Jiyong. I have been waiting to see you", he said with major eye smile contact.

How in the world can he keep up his smiling eye contact? So I guess I'm not the only one who has master that technique. I should return the favor.

"I wasn't sure if I was going to get the chance to meet you. I was starting to wonder why I didn't get an e-mail that you were already on your way", I said with a little of my smiling eye contact. I didn't want to seem like I was over powering him so I looked away like I was shy. Take that!

The young man in front of me closed his eyes and chuckled in front of me.

"Did I miss something?", I asked.

"Oh not at all. I'm surprised that you didn't get a message about me. I guess someone isn't doing their job", responded Jiyong with his arms folded across his chest.

"Sir, your Caramel Latte topped with whipped cream is ready", called out the lady behind the register.

"Be right back."

So that's two things I need to complain about.

One: For sending me a guy who looks as good as me.

Two: For not alerting me that he was in town.

"Uhm... so the thing is...", interrupted Jiyong while I was thinking.

"What? Where's our lattes?", I asked looking into his silky smooth face. I'll admit that he has flawless skin.

What the hell is my problem? I did not just go there. I can do this... I can do this...

When I came back to my senses, which I only drifted off for a few seconds, I noticed one cup on the table sitting between us.

"So where is your drink? I thought you ordered two of them?", I asked in curiosity, knowing that this one is mine.

"I did order two. As we speak yours is being made as of right now."

"Huh?", I asked completely confused by the situation.

How in the hell do you forget to make TWO and I mean TWO Caramel Lattes?! Was she that blinded by his charms and good looks?!

"You can have mine. You need to go back to your campus before you're late. I'll pick up this one."

Is this guy for real?! Who the hell said I want his drink?! Now make that three complaints I'll have to make.

"If you insist. Sorry I couldn't stay longer. I guess we'll run into each whenever", I said picking up my things. Wait? Doesn't he know my address? I know I gave it to them.

"I take it as though if it wasn't for my face you wouldn't have recognized me. They really should hire a new staff of people", I suggested as I got up from the chair.

I took out a piece of paper and wrote down my address on it. "Today I only have three classes so I won't be too long. I get out around two in the afternoon. Try not to make yourself too known while waiting for me. Just stand somewhere near my dorm."

I waved goodbye as I was about to walk out of the cafe. I decided to go over by the counter and have a little chat with the girl that forgot my latte.

"The next time you forget my drink, will be the last time you have a job", I whispered over the counter. "You should really pick up your bottom lip before something fly in it."

I walked away smiling at the girl then back at Jiyong.

Kwon Jiyong. My new Cherry Boy.

 

MY POV:

Everyone on campus looked upon Dara as she walked into the front entrance of the school. She could feel the students eyes following her, trying to figure out who was the boy earlier. Dara was just dying to tell them so she could make them jealous, but she knew it would be dangerous revealing that she is only using him to get rid of her V car

Please log in to read the full chapter