Fourteen Cherries: Surprise Vistor! (We Finally Meet!)

A to Z (Cup): Cherry Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

MY POV:

(Narrator) *serious face* Breaking News...*happy face* Jiyong kissed Dara! Jiyong kissed Dara! *back to serious face* That is all.

"So when were you going to tell me?", asked Jiyong talking on his cell phone.

"Tell you what?", asked the female voice on his phone.

Dara was already fast asleep on his black leather couch. After the small kiss the two of them share, Jiyong offered her to his bedroom. Dara, however, strongly decline, calling him all kinds of erts and said she rather stay on the couch. He already knew that Dara wasn't going to put her walls down that easy. It was fine with him. Jiyong was actually enjoying the challenge she put up.

"You know. About Donghae being someone else's Cherry Boy. You should have seen the look on Dara's face."

"I didn't have a choice since you messed with the system. Donghae was pretty much out of a job and then someone asked for a Cherry Boy. He happened to fit the criteria."

"It's whatever now. Now Dara can't stand Donghae for reasons I don't wanna get into. But the bad part is that her best friend and her are at it. I really don't wanna be the refree between those two. Bom already scares me a little."

"It sounds like you got your hands full. It's a lot more fun than you actually thought huh?"

"You mean for you. I'm not stupid Sulli. I know that at anytime you could have changed Donghae and I. You had the opportunity to give Dara her original Cherry Boy, but you didn't."

"And? You make it seem like I'm up to something."

"That's because you always are up to something. You have been doing this job for a long time and so have I."

"Just think of it this way. You and Donghae are no longer a problem for each other. Minzy told me a little of what happened when Sandara found out the truth. How's your cheek by the way?", giggled Sulli.

"Like you care. I'm hanging up. Now that I was given an unexpected second chance, I'm going to take full advantage of it."

"Well good luck. I can tell that the two of it are going to need it very soon", she mysteriously said then hung up.

Jiyong scoffed and thought how right Sulli was about them needing good luck. Well more like he needed it. He sat on the edge of the bed in silence with the back of Dara's head in sight from his room. Jiyong got up and slowly walked to where she was sleeping peacfully. He crouched down right in front of her, watching as she breathed in and out in peace.

"So princess is once again sleeping. She almost look approachable."

He thought about the day he watched Dara sleeping on the grass next to him. Jiyong let out a soft chuckle as he gently and swiftly removed the strands of her from Dara's face without waking her. His legs was starting to cramp up on him so he got on both knees. His deep brown eyes was still staring at Dara as she slept unaware of her admirer.

Something suddenly came over Jiyong. He thought that it would be a good time to steal a kiss from her without her knowing. Jiyong decided to put his plan in motion. Like a fox that slowly makes his move, Jiyong steadily got closer and closer to Dara's lips. Her warm breath was already hitting his face and it made him want to kiss her even more. He closed his eyes, ready to steal the kiss, but unbeknownst to him Dara eyes began to flutter.

"W-What is that in front of me?", she thought wearily to herself as she tried to wake up. After a second of realizing that something blurry was directly in her face, Dara screamed and instictively punched Jiyong in the face.

PUNCH!

(Narrator) I miss the antics in this story. It was starting to get dark, but Dara's punch brighten up my day.

"OW!", yelled Jiyong in pain, falling back on the carpet.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!! STAY A- Jiyong is that you? Why are you bent on the floor like that?", Dara asked, not aware that she punched him.

"Are you kiddin' me right now!", burst Jiyong in anger. "Do my face read hit me in bold letters?!"

(Narrator) May be...

"I saw something in front of my face and it was big so I hit- You were in front of me?", asked Dara.

(Narrator) And your punch.

"Yeah, but I can see that that was a horrible mistake on my part. I don't know what's worst, you awake or asleep", Jiyong said as he nursed his nose.

"None of them if you just keep your distance. You already stole two kisses from me. Stop being greedy."

"Techinically speaking, I stole one and the other was mutual."

"No it wasn't!"

"It wasn't? Then why was your tongue in my mouth?"

"Because your tongue was in my mouth!"

"Then why was your eyes closed? If you didn't want it so bad you should have pushed me off you, but you didn't. And you know why you didn't? It's because you, Sandara Park, want me more than you want to believe."

(Narrator) *clapping* Preach brother!

Dara couldn't believe what she was hearing. She immediately got up from his leather couch which made Jiyong back up because he didn't know if she was going to attack him.

"Where's the bathroom?", Dara calmly asked.

"I-It's in my bedroom", Jiyong replied.

"Thanks", she said then walked into his bedroom and into his bathroom. Jiyong heard the door shut hard, meaning that she was annoyed at something, but he didn't know what.

 

SANDARA POV:

AAAAAHHHH!! Ohmyghad! Ohmyghad! Ohmyghad! I can't believe we- Me and him- Jiyong and I- AAAAHHHH!!

I the hot water and splash my fac

Please log in to read the full chapter