Nine Cherries: Icy Chill in the Air with a Hint of Seduction (Are You Jealous?)

A to Z (Cup): Cherry Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sandara POV:

 

 "Huh?", I replied with confusion as I was completely thrown off by running into Jerk-Yong.

"Huh? I thought you was going straight home after you got pissed off. Now I see you walking out of a bakery with a smile plastered on your face so wide that astronauts in space can see it", Jiyong retaliated.

"And what about it? I intended on coming here then going home", I said, telling the truth. I have nothing to hide.

"So there must have been a sale there. Buy a donut and get a man, free."

Just what the hell is his problem?! What is it to him if I'm walking around with another guy? Okay so yeah he's pretty hot, tall, well built, has a nice smile- That doesn't mean I'm ready to screw him or something. Do I come off as a s!ut to you?

(Narrator) Well may be in the beginning you did... I'm not sure about now. It's only chapter nine.

"Well...", Jiyong said with a stoic expression that annoys me even more. How the hell am I suppose to guess what 'well' means?

"Well...? Do you have anything else to address?"

Jiyong just stared at me for a few seconds then looked at the guy next to me, coldly. His eye contact was so frigid that I think the weather suddenly changed in a second.

(Narrator) *Sips on some hot chocolate* I thought it was just me.

"Do you like what you see?", the guy asked with an amused look on his face.

"Even if and that's a pretty big IF, I was gay I wouldn't be interested", Jiyong gave an icy reply.

Where the hell did that come from? I know I haven't gotten to know Jiyong long (mostly because I don't want to) but his response seems way different than normal.

"I'm glad we have a mutual understanding then", the tall dreamy guy said and smirked.

Jiyong and the guy I just met eyes seem like they were cutting into each other without blinking, fiercely. Just what the heck is going on between these two?! They just met and already I smell blood in the air.

(Narrator) That's global warming...

"You have been a bad girl Dara", Jiyong said, now looking at me with a suspicious smirk on his face. "I think I have to punish you for your behavior."

"W-What are you talking about?", I nervously asked, feeling uneasy.

(Narrator) I'm not putting my hopes up. Well may be a little...

"I'm sorry to break up the mood but I have to get going. I had a previous engagement to get to and I'm already late", my good-looking new friend said, getting my full attention.

(Narrator) Since when are you two friends?! You barely met him! I haven't fully introduced him yet!

"I'm sorry for keeping you then. It was nice meeting you...?"

"I'll save that for next time. I have a feeling that we'll cross paths again", he smiled boyishly and winked.

 

*HEART EXPLODES*

 

"O-..."

What was that icy feeling just now. I think I know what it is, but I think it's in my best interest to just ignore it.

"I can only see you two crossing paths is if it happens to be in hell", Jiyong scoffed.

"Well I'm sure you know all about that. See you later", my tall drink of lemonade said then waved while walking pass Jiyong.

(Narrator) I would back up for all safety purposes.

"So... It's been a long day and I guess I should be on my way, eh?"

*Silence*

"I'll just take my leave then..."

*More silence*

He is just standing there, looking at me with an emotionless reaction. I can't tell if he's upset or- HOLD UP! WAIT A MINUTE! Why the hell should I care?! He's the reason why I'm in this situation to begin with anyway!

(Narrator) Really now? He's the one that told you to rack up on snacks after he called you the F word, then to be the Sandara you are, you flirt with some guy that JUST so happens to be hot?

Okay. May be not all of it is his fault but it did lead me up to this point.

(Narrator) I know what it looks like but no she can't hear me. Or can she...?

"Aren't you going home or are you going to idle around some more?", Jiyong asked without a care in his voice.

"Yes I am. I think I had enough fun for one day", I said stretching out both of my arms.

"Is that so? Are you sure?", he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah why? Unless someone else I know stops to talk to me then- What are you doing?!", I shrieked, looking at Jiyong's hand around my wrist.

"I'm doing a public service. We don't want you dawdling around, scooping up innocent upstanding men. Noo... So I'll take it upon myself to take you home."    

  *Jiyong*

"Since when did you give a damn about other people feelings?! Let go of my wrist?!"

"Why? So you can flirt with more men or evade me? Don't you think I'm smarter than that?", he asked with a dark expression.

Before I could make a retort he pulled me by my wrist and walked in front of me while I followed like some puppy.

"You do know that I am an adult? I can walk myself home!"

"I know you can but for some reason today you forgot."

"Kwon Jerk-yong! Unless you want me to scream bloody murder I advise you-"

"Keep your voice down!", he said in low menacing voice that shook me to the core. 

Wh-What the hell is with this guy?! I'm the one that should be irritated and I'm the one that should be dragging him until his skin peels off! So what the is with this poisonous attitude all of a sudden?

 

MY POV:

For what seemed like an eternity in silence for Sandara, with Jiyong in the front holding her by the wrist, they finally made it in front of her apartment door.

"You can let go now! I'm not your damn pet!", Sandara said showing anger in her voice.

Jiyong pulled his gripped off her wrist and just stood there with his back facing her, without a single word.

"Can I go in now? Or do I need your approval for that too?", she said with her arms folded, staring at his back in annoyance.

Still in silence, Jiyong just took a few steps away from Sandara's door and motioned her to go in.

"Thank you landlord", she sarcastically said then pulled out her key from her purse.

Sandara opened the door without giving Jiyong another glance but before she could shut the door, a foot appeared in the crack of the door to stop it from closing.

"Huh?", she said trying to figure out why the door wouldn't close. "Just what the hell do you think your do-"

Jiyong, with one swift motion, opened the door so hard that Sandara's entire body came forward, right in front of the man she didn't want to see. She put her hands up in front of her chest, instintively, so her body wouldn't bump up against him.

"You barbarian! My arm could've been damage because of your carelessness! Don't you think it's time for you to go now?", she said while roughly pushing herself with her hands off his chest.

"And don't you think you said quite enough my little chipmunk", he replied as he slowly closed the door behind him.

"You're suppose to close the door on your way out!", Sandara yelled, pointing her finger at the door.

"And you were suppose to go straight home but instead you met another man and acted all flirty with him", he said in a matter-of-fact way.

"Do I need to remind you that we are not a real couple and that I am an adult? I can talk to anyone I want to and see whoever I please. So what does it matter to you? You only came for any-"

Quickly Jiyong put his finger on her small plump lips and stared into her dark brown eyes.

"No we are not a couple and yes you are an adult. You can talk to anyone and see anyone you want to... but not him", Jiyong said, emphasizing the him part.

"Then-"

"Yes I came for but that's why we're here right? In your room? Don't act so high and mighty when all of this is your fault Miss.Sandara Park", he said, pressing his finger harder on her lips.

Sandara smacked his finger away from her lips and staggered backwards towards her bed.

"Get out", she softly but sternly said feeling as though her life was in danger.

"Why? Don't you want to hear what else I have to say about the Princess who wants to get her way?", he said walking slowly in her direction.

"No so get out!", she screamed as loud as she could without letting her neighbors hear.

"We haven't had yet. Don't you want to experience the pain and pleasure of me. Wouldn't that just make up your horrible day?"

"I said get out", Sandara said now more worried what Jiyong might do to her. "I'll call the police. I'll call them and-"

"And what? Say that you got ? Like you did with Bom? HA! You know you can't the willing, right?", he said cockily with his head tilted with a grin on his lips, still walking slowly but surely towards Sandara. "Well at first it will seem that way but don't worry I promise you won't have any complaints."

"I don't want to hear any of your shameful senseless nonsense! I bet you get off on preying on weak women don't you?" The back of her legs were already against the bed and she knew there wasn't another way out unless she fight.

"Aww...C'mon Dara. That's a bit rude coming from someone like you", he said standing just a few centimeters from her.

"Wh-What do you mean?"

"You seriously can't be asking me that. Your track record with men isn't so great. I guess since you're still a that doesn't make you a but it doesn't make you innocent either."

"Shut up. What do you know? It sounds like you was stalking me", she fired back, looking directly in Jiyong's eyes but keeping her distance at the same time.

"I don't come unprepared you know. Before I decide to take on any challenge I make sure to get as much info I possibly can. I would never go in blind unlike you."

"Wh-What is that suppose to mean?", Sandara curiously asked, stuttering a bit.

"Let me ask you a question. Do you really know what you have gotten yourself into?"

Sandara felt as though her entire room intensify with just that one question alone. Feeling that was too dry, Sandara gulped down as much saliva as she could. She wanted to reply back with "Then why don't you tell me", but deep deep down inside her something told her not to ask.

"What? Cat got your tongue?", Jiyong asked with a sense of being flirtatious in his voice then s his arm around her wais

Please log in to read the full chapter