Himchan's Imagine 5

Himchan's Imagine

 

You were doing your homework in your room.Suddenly, your phone was ringing and you noticed that the caller was Himchan.You picked up the call and Himchan asked you to meet him at the park.You stopped doing your homework then quickly changed your clothes and walked to the park.As soon as you arrived at the park, Himchan waved and smiled at you.

Himchan : Hye there.Sorry if I was disturbing you doing your work right now.

You : Nope.It's okay.I was not that busy too.So, what are the things that you wanna talk to me then?

Himchan : Actually, I don't know how to say it to you.I'm afraid that you might be angry with me.

You : Why? Just tell me what is it.I promised that I will not get angry. Ok?

Himchan : Well, I really don't know how to say it.I think that this was the first time I ever felt this way.I think that I like you. No. Saranghae, ______-ah.I know that I had fallen for you since the first time we met.Your eyes, they're so beautiful.Your lips, really make me want to kiss it so bad.You're so beautiful.Everything about you are so beautiful.I'm so lucky to meet you in my life.I'm really nervous right now as I've never confessed my feeling toward any other girls before.You're my first love and I really hope that you're the last one too.Would you like to be my girlfriend, _________-ah?

Himchan kneeled in front of you.You were really surprised at that time and you don't even know how to react.Your tears started to form as this was also the first time for you having a guy kneeling in front of you and confessed his feeling towards you.You felt like you are the luckiest and happiest girl right now.

You : Yah. Pabo. Yes. Yes. Yes. I would like to be your girlfriend, Himchan.

Himchan : Jinjja? I'm really happy.

He jumped happily in front of you and you find that he was really cute doing that.Suddenly, he kissed your lips.You're shocked but you didn't try to break the kiss.You felt really happy at the moment.~