Himchan's Imagine 1

Himchan's Imagine

 

Himchan called you just now and asked you to meet him at the usual cafe. You quickly get ready and went to the cafe. After a 15 minutes of journey, you finally arrived at the cafe and Himchan was already waiting for you there.

HC : -waving his hand towards you- _____-ah! Here! -smiling-

YOU : -walking towards him- Himchan-oppa.. Mianhae for being late. How long have you been waiting for me? Mianhae.

HC : It's okay. I just arrived a few minutes ago. Don't be sorry.

YOU : I see. Oh ya.. Should we order now?

HC : Yes, I think we should order now. So, ______-ah, what do you want to drink?

YOU : I feel like want to try a drink that I never ordered before. Any suggestion oppa? -looking at the menu-

HC : Hmmm.. Let me go through the menu first. How about you try this one? Strawberry Love. I think you might like it.

YOU : Sounds good. Haha. Ok then. I'll try this. How about you, oppa? What do you want to drink?

HC : Like usual, I'll drink Iced Americano. Yummy! Haha..

YOU : Himchan-oppa.. Why did you like Iced Americano so much? Everytime we go out together, you never order any other drink except for Iced Americano.

HC : Well, I don't know why, but I really love Iced Americano. I guess I'm already addicted to it. I can't live a day without caffeine. Wae?

YOU : Nothing. Just asking. You know that drinking too much caffeine will bring harm towards your health right? I'm just worried about you, oppa.

HC : To be honest, I think, since I know you, my caffeine addiction is getting lesser and lesser. That's because I think, I'm addicted to new thing right now.

YOU : What is it, Himchan-oppa?

HC : -staring at you while holding your right hand- Your love. I'm really addicted to your love right now. I need you so much in my life. I never thought that I'll be so madly in love with you. Your smile is the prettiest smile I've ever seen. Your brown eyes. It's so beautiful. Your long straight hair. I like it. And the most important thing is your heart. You're beautiful inside and outside which make me really love you. Glad that you're mine. Forever mine. Saranghae, _____-ah. -kiss your hand-

YOU : -your eyes was teary- Oppa... Himchan-oppa.. Thank you for being able to accept me just the way I am. I also never thought that I'm able to be in this relationship with you. I love you too, oppa. -smiling at him-

Himchan then go and sat beside you. He didn't say a word and staring at your eyes for a few seconds. Your heart was beating really fast and feel like want to explode. Then, his lips slowly approached your lips and you guys kissed for a long time. After that, he hugged you tightly.

HC : -whispered at your right ear- Saranghae. Only you. Always you in my heart.

-THE END-