Himchan's Imagine 3

Himchan's Imagine

 

You're already at home when you finally realised that you forgot your phone somewhere. You try to recalled but it seems like you do not know the exact location of your phone. It's already late and you decided to look for it tomorrow.

The next day, you told about your missing phone with your bestfriend. She gave you her phone and asked you to dial your number. There might be a person who found the phone and you can asked them to give the phone back to you. You agreed and dial your own phone number.

YOU : Yeoboseyo?

HC : -silence for a moment- Yeoboseyo?

YOU : May I know who's this? Actually, I'm the owner of that phone. Where did you found it?

HC : Oh.. I see.. 

YOU : Can you tell me where you are right now? I want the phone back, please?

HC : Oh.. Just wait at the park. I'll be there after school. -hung up the phone-

YOU : Yah!! Yeoboseyo? Yeoboseyo? Aaargghh!

You really pissed off. What a rude boy you think. All you can do was to wait and wait after school until you get back your phone.

HC : Excuse me. You seems like you're waiting for someone right now? Perhaps is it you the girl that lost her phone?

YOU : Yes, it's me. Oh.. So you're the rude boy this morning. And know you're making me waited for you at this park alone for about half an hour? You're really a selfish person. But I don't even care about it. Just give me back my phone please!

HC : Wait! Before that, may I know your name? -staring at you-

YOU : ______ . Done? Just give me back my phone right now. I don't have many time to waste.

HC : -kissed your lips- I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for being rude this morning and also I'm sorry for making you wait for me for half an hour. It's just I'm scared. I'm scared to talk to you and to meet you. Actually, I already fall in love with you. Since yesterday. Since the first time I saw you at the library yesterday. I believe we were made for each other when I found your phone yesterday as you forgot your phone. I know the phone was yours because I go through your phone secretly last night. I'm sorry. Forgive me.

YOU : -speechless-

HC : Saranghae, _____-ah. Would you be my girlfriend? I promise that I'll make you happy and I'll protect you till the end of my life.

YOU : I really don't know what to say right now but we can give it a try right?

-THE END-