Himchan's Imagine 4

Himchan's Imagine

 

You just woke up when you saw that it was already 7 o'clock in the morning. You realised that you were already late for your first day as a university student. You done all the things quickly and head to the university in a rush. 

You run as fast as you could towards the lecture room. It's already 7.45 AM right now and you were late 15 minutes as the class was supposed to begin at 7.30 AM. You were worried that you might give a bad first impression of yourself to your friends and especially to the lecturer. You then arrived in front of the class and slowly, you knocked the door and open it.Then, everyone were staring at you. Yoeu went in and approached the lecturer to apologise towards him for being late on your first day. Luckily, the lecturer seems to understand it and asked you to take your sit. However, there's only one sit left which located at the back of the class. You sighed as you really hate it if you have to sit at the back as you can't really concentrate. With a heavy steps, you walked to your sit and your deskmate was a guy with a blonde hair.

You take your sit and the guy smiled at you. You smiled back at him. Then he introduced himself as Himchan. He talked about himself non-stop although you seem like you don't really want to hear about it. 

YOU : -stare at him- Himchan-ssi, could you please stop talking about yourself? It really disturbing me. I need to concentrate on my study right now.

HC : Well, I don't care about it. I'll keep on talking as much as I like. You'll have to listen to me either you like it or not. -giving a mehrong face towards you-

YOU : -giving him a death stare- Oh My God! Can you please understand that I'm trying to learn right now? Please. I hate it. Stop talking or else....

HC : -suddenly, he kissed your lips and give you a naughty smirk- Or else what, ______-ssi?

YOU : You!! I hate you!!

HC : But, I love you!! Although this was the first time you ever met me, but I've met and known you for a long time. And since then, I fell in love with you without you ever knew about it, _____-ssi. Do you remember on your 18th birthday, you received 50 red roses which brought the meaning of unconditional love? To be honest, it was me who sent it to you. I didn't have the courage to talk to you then but just now, when you were told to sit beside me, I knew that it's our destiny to be together. And, I'm talking to much to you about myself just now because I want you to know about me as much as I know about you so that we can be a great and loving couple. Errm.. So, would you like to be my girlfriend? -he whisper his last sentences at your right ear-

You were speechless. You never thought that there's a guy who really loves you and about the 50 red roses you received during your last birthday, you thought it was a prank from your friends. You still getting to know him but you know that you'll fall in love with Himchan too one day.

-THE END-