Problems of a star

Why you shouldn't become a Kpop Star

 

 
I'm sure many of you people have heard of the korean word, "saesang"(If you haven't, then now you have), which means stalker. 

 

 

Stalkers (I'm talking about the ones that literally stalk, not stalking on the internet) are creepy e-like people who're absolutely crazy. We, as normal citizens, don't come across these stalkers very often, but people who stand out, such as KPOP STARS do. Stalkers are mainly fans, they literally follow them everywhere and they scare the !@#$ out of the pop star, a good example of this is the situation that Jaejoong was in. This is a major problem for those who’re famous.

 

 

Think about it, you’re famous, popular and absolutely fabulous. People on the internet are writing erted stories about you, constantly saving your pictures and putting it in their secret stash. BUT, these are just minor problems, the big problem lies here; stalkers and antis.

 

 

As I mentioned earlier, stalkers are creepy as !@#$, but antis are twice as worse. Antis will do absolutely anything to torture you, a good example of this is what happened with Yunho with the drink that was spiked with super glue.

 

Stalkers aren't the only problems you’ll have to face as a glamorous idol, there are others too, that’s why I'm going to make more points.

 

______

 

Why hello there viewers and subscribers (only 3 subscribers.. okay (_ _ll))..... I'm thinking of making a chapter a day until I finish this for now. If I'm late, then its probably because of tests and homework.