CHAPTER 7 - LINE

DARAGON INTERACTIONS

DEDICATED FOR MY OT5, HAPPY 7TH ANNIVERSARY #B7BANG UNTIL WHENEVER.

Thank you for waiting this chapter even its short, aigoo i will update again soon. 

 

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIYONG <3

WHO WANTS AN UPDATE FOR JIYONG's BIRTHDAY FIRST, BEFORE THE 3 UPDATE SOON?

 

 

 

July 09, 2013

 

 

"Bommie-ah!! let's do a voice recording!" dara said sitting on the couch in their dorm, while jiyong is doing something at the kitchen preparing something for them.

 

 

 

"Why?" she said not bothering to look at her, she's texting someone.

 

 

"Yah! look at me~ let's do an audio in line. keke" she open the line app in her phone.

 

 

"im doing something." she said seriously texting so fast in her phone like its the end of the world in 10 seconds.

 

 

"Who's your texting?" dara asked looking at her bestfriend.

 

 

"That alien, I said to him that he should buy me a corn but he's not replying!!" She said and pout.

 

 

"Are you two--" Bom cut her immediately.

 

 

"Stop it. We are not together, we just play a game and I won, so he will be my slave for month." She said putting down her phone

 

 

"Oh is that so, but look like you both like eachother. It's been awhile since we all know eachother right?" - dara

 

 

"But that doesn't mean we need to be a couple" - bom

 

 

"Why? TOP is a good looking guy--" dara didn't finish her sentence.

 

 

"I'm more handsome at him." Jiyong said and putting down the tray. Bom giggled, she know he is jealous now because dara is praising other guy.

 

 

Dara continued it, "He is kind and charismatic guy--"

 

 

"I always donate some goods in charity, I can make girls scream just giving them a look." Dara raise her eyebrow and look at Jiyong.

 

 

"What?" He asked.

 

 

"Kwon Jiyong you are so conceited." Bom burst in laughter seeing his face like a kid pouting.

 

 

"Aigoo, you two really.." Bom keep laughing.

 

 

Jiyong hugged dara "grandma why are you like that to me.." he whisper keep pouting.

 

 

"You are such a kid.." she pulls away in his hug and peck his lips.

 

 

"Bommie let's start!" - dara

 

 

"Ok, what are we gonna say?" - bom

 

 

"just be natural.." she start recording.

 

-------

 

Bom: Hi~

 

Dara: Hello?

 

Bom: Guess who am I?~

 

Dara: We’re at Apgujeong

 

Bom: Ah don’t say that.. We..we are.

 

Jiyong hugged dara from the back, quietly thinking.. something

 

Dara: Ssang (Two) Park!

 

Bom: Ah yup that’s right

 

Dara: I’m Little Park

 

Bom: Awww!!

 

GD: what are you doing?

 

they both widen their eyes at him like in horror movies that saw a ghost or unbelievable things, they know that they will hear his voice!

 

Dara: I’m (stutters) the boss!

 

Bom: What?

 

Dara: I’m the boss of the publicity department.

 

Bom laughed awkwardly and same with dara.. they know they are in trouble now, they continued it not minding him.

 

Bom: Ye~ turn off. Unwillingly, this is hongkku. Boil it down, hongkku! (Note: hongkku is a pawn of the boss of publicity department)

 

Bom: Everyone, I’m, the name I will be using starting from now is Big Park!!

 

Dara: I’m Small Park!!

 

Bom: Ok? I’m Big Park!!

 

Dara: I’m Small Park!!

 

Bom: Bye Bye~

 

-------

 

When they ended the audio recording, she face him. "What did you do?" Dara said in serious tone.

 

 

"What? I just ask you and I don't know that it's recorded.." Jiyong reasoned out and pouted, he only wants to mark his territory..

 

 

"That's the lamest reason I ever heard." - Dara

 

 

"It's true.." - jiyong

 

 

"Aigoo jiyongie, you just bluntly say it and now nationwide knows that you are with me" she said crossing her arm.

 

 

"Sorry I'm not gonna do it again, jagiya" he said hugging her again, he knows his apology is accepted

 

 

"You both are so cheeseball, come on Dalong let's record another one" Bom said grabbing her to the bathroom.

 

 

"Yah why we are going there?" She asked.

 

 

"So your boyfriend wont bother us." When they reach the bathroom, bommie press the recording and they start talking.

 

------

 

Bom: Ah everyone! This is really good, whether it’s morning or night I can use this to record my diary everyday like 2NE1TV. Right Dara?

 

Dara: If you’re lonely we can call-YEO! (something else)

 

Bom: We can do it at dawn!

 

Dara: We can do something at ___!

 

Bom: No~~

 

Dara: Why..why?

 

Bom: No, you can’t. Have you heard Falling In Love everyone? Please listen to it a lot~

 

Dara: Please listen to it-YEO! (Laughter)

 

Bom: I can’t watch Dara’s ageyo!!

 

Dara: You’re going to listen to it-RIGHT (super high pitch)!

 

Bom: Ah it’s going to be good BYEBYE!

 

------

 

After that they go to the living room and saw Jiyong laying in the couch eating.

 

 

"I just going to my room, it's already late so I need to rest." - Bom

 

 

"Okay Bom let's rest--" but Bom cut her raising her hand in front of dara.

 

 

"Wait.. Sandara park, why are you going with me?" She said crossing her arm.

 

 

"Why? I'm gonna come with you.." - dara

 

 

"What are you gonna to your boyfriend? Just leave him here?" Dara pouted her lips.

 

 

"Yeah, why are you leaving me jagiya?" He sat properly and pulled her in to him, so she is now sitting in his lap.

 

 

"Okay, I'm sleepy. Goodnight lovebirds" Bom exit..

 

 

"So your mad at me?" Ji asked.

 

 

Dara sigh "of course not.." she pinch his cheeks and smiled.

 

 

"What are we gonna do?" - dara

 

 

"Let's just eat, I cooked this." He said proudly.

 

 

"Ohh. What is that?" She asked innocently.

 

 

"Its a ramyun.." Ji said in flat tone.

 

 

Dara chuckled "I know, your so cute. Let's eat then."

 

 

After they eat, they just rest in the couch, hugging eachother. After a minutes, dara received a message in the Line, in 2ne1 account. it's Minzy

 

-------

 

Minzy: Ssang-Park Fighting~!!!

 

Little Park: Our Ssang-Park TV is hiring CL&Minzy for special guests! We hope that they will come out~ I’ll also give them a corner!!

 

Minzy: It’s me.. /Looking forward to it/~ /heart fluttering/~

 

Dara Unnie: Woah~ I will plan the corner (show) that Minzy wants~ /Pleasant/~ You will come out w/o any guarantee rite~?!?

 

Minzy: It will be difficult w/o any guarantee~ EH-HEM.. Maknae is expensive!!! I want Darong’s public bathroom dance!

 

Dara: omomo!! ok.. I’ll use some money for bringing Minzy T_T I’ll discuss w/ Big Park ᄏAnd I will reveal my ‘public bathroom dance’ soon!

 

Dara: I’m.. sweating already so im going to shower now..bye

 

Minzy: Wow so y~!!

 

Minzy: I’ts goodnight now for me too. Everyone goodnight! Look forward to Ssang-Park’s activities! This is reporter Minzyᄒᄒ I’ll stretch my feet now and sleep comfortably~ᄒ

 

------

 

Dara put down her phone and look at Jiyong smirking at her.

 

 

"What?" She asked curiously, eyeing the phone he is holding and glare at him. He is reading their conversation in line. 

 

 

"No." She said and go to her room. Jiyong stand up and follow her, She is preparing her clothes and go straight to the bathroom but he block her way.

 

 

 

"what?" - dara

 

 

jiyong leaned to her and whisper "i want to see that 'public bathroom dance' but i want only mine, be 'private'.."

 

 

"N-O Jagi" - dara

 

 

"Please?" He said pouting.

 

 

"you know why." She said and peck his lips.

 

 

"Okay I know the 'red flag', I hate that.. " he said hugging her

 

 

"Me too.." she caress his hair.

 

 

"Hmm." - jiyong

 

 

"Your sniffing me.." she chuckled

 

 

"You smells so good.. don't take a bath, can I sleep here?" He said hugging her tightly

 

 

"Hm no.. I need to take a bath, I'm sweating and I can't sleep if I dont do my rituals before to sleep, sure you can but how about tomorrow?" - dara

 

 

"take a bath now, I can handle it jagiya." - jiyong

 

 

"Okay then.. you know I love you right?" She smiles and look at him.

 

 

"As I love you baby.." he said pecking her lips repeatedly.