CHAPTER 1 - Baby Girl

DARAGON INTERACTIONS

May 15, 2013

 

When jiyong woke up he find his cellphone first to updated his twitter.

 

@IBGDRGN tweeted:

"굿모닝 오랫만에 일찍일오났네? 오늘도모두행쇼!"

TRANS: "Good morning I woke up early for the first time in a while? Everyone be happy today!”

 

Then jiyong post a picture in his instagram.

 

 

@IBGDRGN Tweeted:

"Lmao good morning get lucky today hangshow http://t.co/Wp91ElApIO"

 

 

and we all know why he is happy, because dara will come home from japan this day, god know's how much he missed his baby girl.

 

 

He prepared himself because he want to see her first, even its a risk to go to the airport, he just dont care. After some hours, dara's plane landed in seoul from japan and that moment when he saw her. Press are all over to take her pictures in her outfit, dara accepting gifts to a fans, signing autographs. His not in her van, of course his not stupid to wait her inside in it. He have his own car, then when she got inside the van.

 

 

Jiyong texted her.

 

 

"Baby, im here in the airport"

 

 

Dara replied after a minute.

 

 

"Yah! Why? Aigoo where are you?"

 

 

Jiyong automatically smiled, he can imagine her goddess look while panicking. He will type a text to her when his phone vibrated, dara is calling.

 

 

He laugh before he answer the call. "Yes baby?"

 

 

"Where are you jiyongie?!"Jiyong controlling his laugh but he failed. 

 

 

"YAAHH!! Dont laugh at me!"

 

 

"Aigoo, dont shout im just one block away from the van, dont worry i just want to see you." Dara sigh, she knows that when jiyong wants he will do it.

 

 

"Ok, im going home now"

 

 

"Yeah, i will follow you"

 

 

"You dont have schedule today?"

 

 

"Yes, its my break this day so i'll spend time with you." Dara smiles

 

 

"ok, see you then. bye"

 

 

"Yah!"

 

 

"Waeyo?"

 

 

"Dara!" She laughed, she like teasing him liked this.

 

 

"Dont shout jiyongie.. ok we should go now." But before jiyong will say a thing dara speak again

 

 

"I LOVE YOU!" and she ended their conversation.

 

 

Jiyong giggled "that girl really." He start the engine of his car and go to her house. When he knows that the surrounding is clear, he immediately go out in his car and get inside of her house. he saw dara in the couch with a pale face.

 

 

Jiyong go near to her and hold her face. "are you ok?" Dara smiled and hugged him, Jiyong hugged her back.

 

 

"hmm. Im ok, just tired. Oh I have many things for you and others that i bought in japan."

 

 

"really? But you know, you dont have to spend money of yours because of me and to others, you should use the blackcard i gave to you" She pouted her lips, dara dont want when they arguing with things.

 

 

"but you always bought me so many clothes and stuff, i want to buy in my own money"

 

 

"But dara its not my own money, its ours. You know we will get married soon."

 

 

"I know that and im aware to the applers, they are really determined and loyal, you know? They noticed our outfit, couple watch, Cartier bracelet?"

 

 

"Yes i know that" Jiyong sitted beside her.

 

 

"Oh im shocked when you replied to your fans and im happy too because you replied to a filipino and an appler. Like im doing"

 

 

"Yeah i just to know what will happened when i replied to them" "And you know what happened?" Jiyong laughed and entwined their hands.

 

 

"Yeah and i think i wont do it again"

 

 

"But you should do it again. So fans will love you more"

 

 

"They love me even i dont do that."

 

 

"Conceited."

 

 

"Just saying the truth baby."

 

 

"Sabi mo eh." (You say so.)

 

 

"Yah, what's that?"

 

 

"I said your handsome" dara pinched his cheeks.

 

 

"Aigoo, i know what's handsome means you said that to seungri!"

 

 

"Oh, what's handsome then?"

 

 

"Pogi!" (Imagine jiyong saying this with his slang words)

 

 

Dara laughed hard."Hahaha, aigoo. My stomach. Haha"

 

 

"Stop laughing dara" but dara didn't stop laughing so jiyong held her waist and carry her in his shoulder.

 

 

"Yaahh. Jiyongie get me down"

 

 

"No you're laughing at me so im gonna punished you." Jiyong go to dara's room and get her down but before she protest.

 

 

He kisses her jaw line down to her neck, and nipping it. She can't help but to moan and roam her hands in his back. He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs to his waist, her arms to his neck and dara can feel his to her belly. Jiyong and bite her lower lips, dara moan again.

 

 

"fck." Jiyong breathlessly say.

 

 

He lay down dara in bed and stripped his clothes quickly but he left his boxer, jiyong is having a hard time controlling himself not to get inside her this moment. She's making him turn on this way bad, he closed his eyes and sigh. Dara giggled, she's really enjoying this.. she knows Jiyong missed her so much because he is busy of working to his worldtour concert.

 

 

"its not funny grandma." He lean to her and now their face is inched apart.

 

 

Dara give him a sweet smiles and peck his lips. "i missed you baby boy"

 

 

"I missed you baby girl and i love you too. You just ended our conversation earlier without hearing my response." He bite his lower lips. Dara kissed his lips, he kissed her back. But he break the kiss after a minute, They lay in the bed and hugged her tight.

 

 

"Why?" Dara is confused, because she know ji wants her.

 

 

"You should sleep, i know you're tired, maybe we will do it when i get back after the concert in HK."

 

 

"Are you sure you're ok?"

 

 

"Yeah baby. Let's sleep then we will go to yeolbong later"

 

 

"Woah really? I missed to go there with se7en and hanbyul."

 

 

"Yeah me too. Let's eat dinner in there."

 

 

"You will disguise yourself?"

 

 

"Yes and i know there's no costumers that much when its about to midnight."

 

 

"Arasseo, wait i just check my twitter, *lurking in TL* oh look jiyongie, kush,jae wook and YB having a convo."

 

 

"Really?"

 

 

"Yeah. Hmm wait i'll just buts in to their convo. Keke" Jiyong laugh

 

 

"you're always like that darong." Dara giggles

 

 

@krungy21 tweeted:

"@KushAnalog @Realtaeyang @ganzi78 ♠♥♣♦ 블랙잭이다... ㅎㅎㅎ"

TRANS: ♠♥♣♦ its Blackjack... Hahaha

 

 

@ganzi78 Tweeted:

"@krungy21 @KushAnalog @Realtaeyang 다라 어디니?요즘 얼굴보기 힘드네?"

TRANS: "Where are you Dara? It's so hard to see your face lately?"

 

 

@krungy21 Tweeted:

"@ganzi78 @kushanalog @realtaeyang 집이요. 다둥이랑 있어요^^ 조만간 열봉으로 고고싱할게용~"

TRANS: I'm at home. I am with Dadoong^^ I'll go to Yeolbong (sooner or) later~

 

 

"Done, by the way. you use the "sayo" when you sing butterfly in the concert?"

 

 

"Yeah. Haha some fans said its "to you" because its only slang."

 

 

"But applers, just noticed it. They are really and observers. Unbelievable." Dara saying this while smiling

 

 

"Yeah they really wise. So baby let's sleep."

 

 

"Ok jiyongie.." Then after an hour dara fell asleep already but jiyong can't, his are still in state of hard on, he adjust himself and carefully not to wake her up. He go to the bathroom and take a shower and do his thing.

 

 

After 30 minutes he finished and now his fresh and fully clothed, When spotted the angel of his life he smiled thinking that his the lucky guy on earth having like her, he didn't realized he already in front of her, he lean and kissed her forehead, whispering.

 

 

"My baby girl, i love you always and forever."