CHAPTER 5 - With GD!!! Flash Juseyo... T.T

DARAGON INTERACTIONS

May 30, 2013

 

Dara woke up earlier and she finished all the chores, cleaning her house is quite hard but its fun. She is currently driving to visit the chrome hearts store and she want to change her nail colors, the music of his baby boy composed for her the 'Butterfly' echoing inside her car.

 

"I get butterfly." She sing and giggled.

 

When she arrived, some noticed her but she just smiled and entered the shop.

 

"Annyeong." She greeted and bowed.

 

"Oh dara-ssi! Annyeong. Why are you here?" A young woman greeted her back.

 

"I just want to visit and I want to change my nail polish." She said

 

"Ah sure!! Come here sit down."

 

When her nails is done she thanked them and took a picture of her nails then posted it in her twitter.

 

"@krungy21: Chrome hearts x 2NE1 nail decals http://t.co/um7aZj0D9Z"

 

She always read some comments in her twitter and a fan request to post a photo of bommie with her last night, she find a photo in her gallery then she found a picture of them. She posted it and she can see some comments wants a picture with Jiyong.

 

"@krungy21: Darong & Laurie and Bommie :) http://t.co/6Vx53ZFhlm"

 

But she want to post it later, she first explore the shop and took a picture of it and posting it again.

 

"@krungy21: Chrome hearts x 2NE1 rib tank http://t.co/zuR1QJpWyy"

 

"@krungy21: 크롬하츠 x 투애니원 콜라보 제품 하나 더! 집업 후디!!! 방금 명동 신세계백화점 본점가서 구경하구왔는데요 다른 색상도 있고 다른 제품들도 있어요^_^ 짱멋! 짱귀! 그옆에있는 사진액자들두 구경해봐바바요~ http://t.co/IZBGaFB4Gr"

 

A fan ask if she can wear and took a selca of her with the rib tank, but she said she's wearing it now but she can't model it. It's too y, a dragon will be furious if he saw that she's wearing it now and she's in the public place, but she is wearing a jacket too. 'Oh.. I will posted it now' she thought.

 

"@krungy21: With GD!!! Flash juseyo... T.T http://t.co/bi9c6Znzfy"

 

'Omo! My interactions are flooded. Applers are going crazy, haha' she giggled.

 

jiyongie re-tweeted it but un re-tweeted it again then he comment, she check it and surprised of what he say.

 

"@IBGDRGN: @krungy21 이럴꺼면왜찍은거야보이지도않는구만"

Trans: Why did we take this picture if you can't even see anything.

 

'Tsk this guy. So this is what he mean about it' she shakes her head and reply.

 

"@krungy21: @IBGDRGN 쩝... http://t.co/m76HS0PRiL"

Trans: jjub.. (sad)

 

'Jiyong is calling.. hmm is my revenge time kekeke' she answered the call.

 

"Darong?"

 

"What?"

 

"Where are you?"

 

"I'm in the chrome hearts store."

 

"Are you mad at me?" He said softly.

 

"No."

 

"Baby.."

 

"What?"

 

He sighed "I love you."

 

She smiled "ok."

 

"Yah grandma! What's wrong with you?" He panicked.

 

"There's nothing wrong with me. Bye I need to go home"

 

"Yah!!" She hanged up.

 

'Haha, oh well.. I'm just gonna eat ramyun.' She thought and giggled.

 

Jiyong keep calling her but she forgot her cellphone in her car when she arrived in a restaurant, not expensive and she don't want to attract some people. After her lunch she go back to her car and drives it until she arrived in her house. She lay in her couch and open the television, even watching it's not her hobby but She fell asleep afterwards, jiyong can't focused in his work so he gets up and talked his teddy hyung that he will go home, he reasoned that his not feeling well.

 

'Why she's not answering??!!' He thought, when he is now in front of her house, he have a spare keys on his pocket So he can easily go inside not bothering to knock. When he saw her sleeping like a baby, his all emotions that building in his heart faded, only love and care that remained.

 

"Baby.." he caressed her cheeks and kiss her forehead.

 

"you're making me crazy and crazy in love every seconds.. with you and only you."