CHAPTER 6 - SG Concert

DARAGON INTERACTIONS

June 30, 2013

 

A few hours before the concert will start and the 2ne1 girls already arrived in the venue, same with Jiyong and the staffs with the crew who's also preparing, He is now in his dressing room. The girls are next to his room where they are right now. The yesterday event of D-1 to his concert are good and jiyong is actually happy because dara is there to support him. He go to the girls dressing room and peek in the door but the staff noticed him.

 

"Oh Jiyong-ssi, come here." He smiled to them and bowed.

 

"Annyeong." - jiyong

 

"Oppa! You should be energetic and happy because this is the last day of your concert!" - Minzy

 

"Neh, of course." - Jiyong

 

"Ah can I excuse Dara for a moment?" He said, Dara is finished preparing herself, she just nodded and smiled. The others are giggling because of them He reached her hand and they went to the next room that no one occupied, he locked the door and they sit on the couch.

 

"do you want a hello performance later?" He asked at of the blue.

 

"ahm why?" She asked curiously.

 

"Just want to know if you want" he caressed her hands and entwined to his hands.

 

"But.. how about YG sajangnim? Or the others?" She asked again.

 

"I don't need their permission, its up to me if what I want." He said coolly

 

"Oh, I want to.." she said excitedly.

 

"Then let's do it later." He leaned and peck her lips.

 

She smiled widely and hugged him, he chuckled and buried his face to her neck, sniffing her scent.

 

"Hmm. You smell good." He cuddle her more and place her in his lap.

 

She giggled "you know, what if someone go in here and saw us like this."

 

"Don't mind them.." he said.

 

"Stubborn." She chuckled, he pressed himself to her and she gasped.

 

"You feel that baby? You are not doing anything but that's your effect to me." He grinned.

 

"Oh you are so naughty Mr. Kwon" she bite his ear lightly and he groaned.

 

"Stop that.." she smirked

 

"oh why Mr. Kwon?"

 

"You know why Mrs. Kwon"

 

She is curiously look at him when he stand up and pulled her, they go inside to a closet. its big enough to hide in there.

 

"Why?" She asked confused.

 

"Shhh." He cover and peek in the small hole.

 

"Where?" A Girl voice, dara is confused what's happening so she peek too.

 

"I don't know, they go in here." A boy, he scratch his head.

 

"Tsk you pabo. You just hallucinating" The two of them are back facing their direction so jiyong and dara can't see them. When they are gone, they sigh in relief.

 

"That's close.. aigoo" - Dara

 

"Yeah I think we should not perform the hello performance." - Jiyong

 

"Neh, we should risk again." She sat and pout her lips.

 

"Baby girl, I know you want to perform with me but you know we can't this time" He hug her tightly.

 

"I understand."

 

"I love you.." She smiled and kiss his lips, he pulled her closer to him.. deepening the kiss, they are panting when he pulled away, Almost lost the air in them.

 

"You didn't answer me.." he stared at her.

 

"I love you too.. so much" she smiled sweetly to him.

 

'Seeing her smile this way only to me, it makes me proud that this woman is mine..' he thought

 

He bite his lower lips to hide his smile but he didn't succeed. He smiled widely showing his gums a full teeth smile, like a young boy..

 

"Youre soooo cuteee!!" She pinched his cheeks.

 

"I'm handsome." He pouted.

 

"Yes you are. But you are cute too and That's unfair." She pouted too.

 

"Your much cuter and why?" He tilted his head.

 

"how can you be a handsome and cute in the same time?" She pinched his cheeks again.

 

"Oh Mrs. Kwon you're admitting that I'm handsome and cute and to remind you, I'm Kwon Jiyong." He said coolly.

 

"Conceited. Yeah the Girls Magnet, a Rich Guy and have it all." She stuck her tongue's out.

 

He chuckled "You know I don't have it all."

 

"Huh? What do you mean?" She stared at him.

 

He grinned and leaned to her "because your not my wife yet." He whispered.

 

She blushed like a teenager, she covered her face in hugging him and buried her face to his chest.

 

"Aigoo, you flirt kid." He chuckled and hugged her back. After some time he lifted her face and its still red like a tomato, he pecked her lips and he pulled her to stand up "Come on the concert will start in any minutes."

 

"Oh yeah, that's fast."

 

"I know, we are enjoying that's why." they start walking and go outside.

 

In the middle of his performance, Jiyong noticed a fangirls who are rising the banner with a "DARAGON" wrote in hangul, he smiled to them and pointed it. He always go to their side and smiling to them, His energy are beyond and cheerfully dancing and all. After he performed, he introduced the 2ne1. The shocked in dara's face when she saw the banner but smiled after it. 'wow an appler?' She thought. When the butterfly is the next song..

 

"Get ready!! 3 2 1.. GO!" - Staff shouted. Jiyong is sitting now and he start singing, when he is in the middle of the stage, his shocked when he saw a butterflies in some audiences.

 

'They do this?' He thought.

 

He go to the front to clearly see the butterfly stick. He try to bite it and explore his gazed so he can see the others.

 

'They know that butterfly is important to me.. wow, Thank you to all.' He thought.

 

He dance and sway to the music, singing the part of the lyrics.

 

"Make love sayo" - Jiyong

 

He face the screen and saw the girl with short hair 'too obvious who's this girl.' He thought and smiled. After that the next songs played, he saw a familiar beanie.

 

'Oh I know that, It's dara's beanie.' He thought. He leaned to her direction even its far. Thinking that some of the fangirls are Daralings, he saw too many cosplayers of her and It's make him happy more. when the last songs of encore, he do all his best to make them happy in the last minute of his performance.

 

He thanked all of them. the crews, guests, 2ne1, Bigbang and especially the VIPS who never leave them. Doing his 90 Degrees Bowed to them.

 

-------

 

After the concert they celebrate in a restaurant, To the great job they done in the whole concert in beginning until the last day of it.

 

"Thank you for all the great work. Let's enjoy ourself this evening." He bowed and smiled.

 

Dara is sitting in his front same with the other 2ne1 girls. They enjoyed eating and talking, after they eat their meal. They go to the hotel of where they check in to stay. Jiyong already moved to the hotel where the 2ne1 girls are and they need to rest because tomorrow they have flight to Korea.

 

"I'm Sooo tired.. I need to bath, my body is aching because of dancing and all." Dara stripped her clothes, not minding if anyone will see her, but she doubt it. She locked the door and no one will see her. the curtains are closed and they are in the top floor.

 

She lay on the bathtub and closed her eyes. "Ah the water feels so relaxing" she said to herself.

 

Jiyong is in his room and he keep calling dara at her phone but she's not answering, he already called the other girls and they said dara is already in her room two hours ago already because she want to rest.

 

"Tsk this grandma!" He grab his jacket and went out to go to her room. He knocked but no one opening the door, he didn't hear anything inside that there's a person. He began to panicked and he can't think straight, there's so what if's in his mind right now, if something happened to her he dont know if what he can do. He shouted her name and forcefully pushed himself, slamming the door to opened. he quickly roamed the room and search her but she's not in her bedroom, he went to the bathroom, and saw a closed curtains.

 

"No.. no.. no.. Dara!!" When He saw her drowning, he quickly lifted her body and lay her in the floor, he check her pulse rate and It's beating slowly.

 

He give her a CPR "baby wake up.."

 

He keep doing it and pump her chest "c-come on baby, please wake up!!" she's not moving. Tears keep on falling to his cheeks, but he dont care if someone will see him crying.

 

" wake up Dara!!" He gave her a CPR again.

 

"B-baby I love you." Then dara coughed and he hugged her tightly never letting her go.

 

Dara adjust herself and still coughing, are hurt "b-baby? Why? what happened?"

 

She wiped the tears in his cheeks that keep on falling. "I almost lost you.." he whispered in a low voice.

 

He carry her and lay her to the bed covered her in a bedsheet, he gave her a glass of water and He go to her closet, grabbed a big loose t-shirt and underwear.

 

"I can change at my own jiyong." She said blushing.

 

"No." He instructed to raise her arms and she obliged to put the t-shirt, he put her undies not minding the embarrassment that dara is feeling right now of what he did.

 

"Aigoo.." - Dara

 

"Don't do that again." He seriously said.

 

"Sorry.. Im so tired, I didn't realize I fell asleep" she hugged him.

 

He sighed "please be careful.. I don't know if I can bare to lost you."

 

"I will. Don't worry I'm sorry, I love you." She kissed him and he kisses back. He pulled away and stared to her.

 

"Sleep now I know your tired.." she nodded and closed her eyes.

 

"Dara.." - jiyong

 

"Hmm?" Still closed eyes.

 

"I love you so much" She smiled

 

"hmm"

 

"Dara?"

 

"Hmm?" He chuckled.

 

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you.." She giggled

 

"I love you more more more more baby boy."

 

"Neh let's sleep my baby."

 

----

HAHAHAHAHA!! GOOD EVENING!! THANKS TO ALL WHO KEEP READING MY UPDATES :D <3