A Message From The Author

You're My Little Secret

Hi all.

Firstly, I want to thank everyone who actually took time to read You're My Little Secret and for the subscribers who actually kept their subscriptions when I hadn't updated the story in years (literally!) 

Secondly, I want to apologize because I took so long to update and finish the story. My problem was that I started the story without a plot in mind. I wrote down whatever came to mind, so I had no idea where this story was going. 

Originally when writing this, I had already thought up a sequel... centering around Min and Jia. In You're My Little Secret, the dynamics of both couples are set up. You get a little insight into the members' personalities and the realities that they are facing. Min and Jia are more casual and spontaneous, while Fei and Suzy are in this new situation, very cautious, and trying to figure out how it's all supposed to go. So the sequel would be set in the distant future where FeiZy has past the awkward stage, and this time the focus would be on MinJia and the relationship that they have. 

I have thought up scenes in my head, but I haven't written anything down. I want to write the story, but I don't want to make a promise I can't keep. So it's tentative for now. I might make a post with little drabbles, I don't know...  but I have the plot in my head.

While I was on hiatus, thinking I would never finish this story, people kept subscribing and it made me feel bad. So it was because of you subscribers that made me want to finish writing the story. I owed you all at least that much for sticking around for so long. 

So thank you all, I appreciate your loyalty, and if you any questions you want to ask or any comments/suggestions, just make sure to post it below :)

Thank you!

~ Skibop