Gate 5

Love at First Flight

-6:14 p.m.-

After an hour, Lizzy finally woke up with a feeling of warmth and satisfaction. Recently, she had been busy with school work that she couldn't have a nice, deep sleep. That's why this hour nap had been one of the best naps she had for a while. As Lizzy woke up, she opened widely and yawned (as she usually did right after she woke up from a nap). Then, she heard a giggle right next to
her. That's weird, thought Lizzy. Am I hearing things now? Where am I anyway? While Lizzy's brain had a hard time trying to understand the situation she was in at the moment, she heard a cute voice (interestingly, above her head) saying, "Slept well, Park Beagle?" Lizzy's eyes widened, and her brain finally woke up. She immediately looked above and saw Nana smiling at her. That moment, she 
realized that she had been leaning towards Nana and their fingers had been interlocked the whole entire time she had been napping. "OMMA-YA!!!!!!" Lizzy screamed out of embarrassment and surprise, but mostly out of embarrassment. She quickly untwined their fingers and said, "I-I'm so sorry for leaning against you. I was going to wait for you until you came back from work, but I guess I fell asleep from having too much Mojito." As Lizzy was saying this, her face was bright red from the direct body contact she had made with Nana. "It's okay, Lizzy. I really didn't mind. Plus, I got to see your cute face while you were asleep," said Nana jokingly. "NANA-UNNIE!" Lizzy covered her face with her hands. "Oh by the way,said Nana, " you probably want to go wash your face. There's a biiiig drool mark from your mouth to your chin." This was actually a lie that Nana had made up, because she wanted to see Lizzy's cute reaction to it. However, Lizzy's reaction was somewhat of a greater scale than what she had expected. "AHHHHHHHH!!!!!," screamed Lizzy out of embarrassment and ran to the bathroom like a storm. Other passengers and Nana were left blank- faced, not knowing what had just happened. All Nana could say was, ...Is it too late to say 'just kidding'...?"

.....

"Gosh, you're such a meanie! I'm never going to trust you again!" After Nana had told Lizzy that it was only a joke, Lizzy's face got bright red (for how many times now? lol). "Park Beagle~ Are you mad?" asked Nana with a cute aegyo voice. Lizzy wasn't actually mad, but she pretended like she was mad to get her revenge. "Yea, I'm like super mad," said Lizzy with an unnatural I'm-so-mad voice. When Nana heard this, she really believed that Lizzy was angry. She felt sorry all of a sudden and said sadly, "Lizzy-yah, I'm really sorry. I'll never pull a prank on you, I promise." Lizzy could see an invisible fox ears that were lop-eared on Nana’s. Lizzy felt bad for Nana, and said, "It's okay, Nana- unnie. I was jus-" However, before Lizzy could finish her sentence, Nana leaned in close to Lizzy and kissed lightly on her cheek. As Nana kissed Lizzy on the cheek, it felt like she was kissing in slow motion. Even though it was a light kiss on the cheek, Lizzy could feel the warmth of Nana's lips and how they were unbelievably soft. "......." For a moment, Lizzy couldn't understand what had just happened to her, but after 15 seconds or so, Lizzy screamed, "WHAT THE...!?!??!?!?" While Lizzy's brain was trying its hardest to understand the situation, Nana formed a smile on her face and said, "I wanted to cheer you up. You're not mad anymore, right?" "I-I mean yea, but-" "You see? It worked!" Lizzy faced palmed her face at Nana's response. But under her hands, Lizzy could feel her lips forming a wide smile.

---------------------

hey guys! i apologize for the SUUUUUUUUUPER late update :( hope you guys like it though! the story is coming to an end soon~ i'll update soon again, i promise! :D 

p.s. I'm currently writing a NaLiz story where Nana is a vampire~ hoho