Gate 3

Love at First Flight

-4:46p.m.-

Lizzy and Nana had been talking for a while. To Lizzy's surprise, even though Nana didn't talk much, she listened to every word Lizzy said, and she seemed like she enjoyed having Lizzy as a company. "Oh, I'm thirsty from talking too much," said Lizzy and looked for her water bottle. "Do you want me to make you a cocktail?" "Really!? That would be nice, but can you do that?" "Of course! But, it will be a secret between the two of us since I'm suppose to charge you but I'm not." Nana said with a wink. Lizzy felt her heart thump at the phrase, 'a secret between the two of us.' A secret just between Nana unnie and me…Kyaaa! Lizzy blushed at the thought but quickly replied, "That would be awesome!! Nana unnie, you're jjang!" "Okay, I'll be right back. Oh, by the way, do you have any preference?" "Hmm… To be honest, I'm pretty weak with alcohol, but I'll drink anything you make me hehe" Lizzy smiled brightly. Nana looked at Lizzy's smile and disappeared into the mini kitchen. While Nana was gone to make Lizzy a drink, Lizzy decided to organize what she felt towards Nana. I don't understand what I'm feeling towards Nana unnie… Could it be that I'm in love with her? Nana unnie is definitely the prettiest person I've ever met. But, even though she looks like a cold, ice princess, she's actually really cute like a desert fox. Plus, she has a nice, y body, too, like her slender waist, long and toned legs, and her full s….Ahhhh!!!!! Yah, Park Lizzy!! What the hell are you thinking?! Get your mind straight! It can't be that I'm in love with her! I mean, I just met her today like 3 hours ago for God's sake! …But what if I am really in love with her? No, no, no. That can't be it. It can't be..!! This vague feeling made Lizzy more confused, and she scratched her head out of frustration. That moment, Lizzy heard a voice say "…What are you doing Park Beagle?" Lizzy turned her head and saw Nana with a beverage on a tray. "Uhh… nothing! I was never thinking about you while you were gone!" "What? You were thinking about me?" Nana's face turned pink, and Lizzy realized the mistake she had made. "NO!! I meant no!!! …Ugh, just…don't ask." Lizzy said with a sigh while her face was red as an apple. Nana laughed at Lizzy and leaned closer to her. Wha…!? W-Why is she coming close to me?!  Is she going to kiss me?? God, my heart is going to explode!! Lizzy tightly closed her eyes out of embarrassment, and she could feel Nana's presence coming closer and closer to her. She heard Nana chuckle and felt a hand her hair. Lizzy opened her eyes and saw that Nana was patting down and smoothing her messy hair from scratching so hard. "Lizzy, you look like a scared puppy, like I'm gonna eat you or something. Don't worry, I'm just trying to smoothen your hair…Or" Nana leaned closer until her lips almost touched Lizzy's ear. "Were you expecting a kiss?" Nana whispered mischievously with a y smirk. "!!!!!! NANA UNNIE!" Lizzy panicked and accidentally hit her head against the window. OW!!! Why do I keep hitting my head today!? "Sorry, Lizzy. It's so fun to tease you," said Nana while attempting to contain her laughter. "Aish…Nana unnie, I didn't know you were a meanie." Lizzy made a cute pout while glaring at Nana. "Haha, sorry. Anyway, try this! It's Mojito. I made it just for you." "Ooo! Thanks, Nana unnie! hehe," said Lizzy and  took a sip of the Mojito. "Wow, it's really good! It's the best Mojito I've ever had!" Lizzy's face brightened, and Nana seemed happy with the response. "I'm glad. I use to work as a bartender, too." Wow, is there anything she can't do?, thought Lizzy while taking more sips of the Mojito. "Lizzy, if you're drinking too fast, you're gonna get tipsy quickly!" Lizzy laughed out loud and said, "It's fine~ I'm not that weak, you know? Hehe But, this sure tastes good." "Okay, if you say so. But, don't tell me I didn't warn you later," said Nana with a sigh.