IT HURTS WHEN LOVE FAILS

IT HURTS WHEN LOVE FAILS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

=Flashback=

after a minutes since hyukjae leave the restaurant, he heard a ring.

Hyukjae'sPOV

ehhhh  it s not my phone ringing right...oh great just when i thought i will have a rest now, how could he forget this??huh. tomorrow boss tomorrow.(another ring)

aish...i guess i dont have a choice right?.

=at the restauran=

where is he?... oh there he is sitting and smiling with a girls whose back facing me but just then he had a mini heart attack

"IU!!" i said gasping, there sitting with my boss is IU the girl that i like, so many thoughts running on my mind like what is she doing here?with my boss?im feeling bad about this, are they dating? oh no no.. this can't be.

"oppa!"

"hyukjae-shii"

end of POV

End of flashback

so here is hyukjae standing in front of these two people his love interest and his boss

"what are you doing here?hyukjae-shii"donghae said to his secretary whose eyes focus on the girl.

"Iu whta are you doing here"hyukjae ask totally ignoring his boss question.

"ahhhmmm well you see op...." just then donghae cut iu with again with another annoyed question to his secretary.

"Hyukjae-shii, im asking you what are you doin here?"donghae ask in annoyance  started to creep on his face

"sir about that,you forget your phone on my car and someone is callling non-stop so i thought maybe its a emergency so i decided to comeback here"

"thank you hyukjae-shii you can leave now thanks for today"

"well , what else so i will take my leave now, enjoy your date"

just a few steps away he heard IU's word "so oppa about the wedding...."  just then without finishing what he heard he rushed to go home with a heavy heart.

 

 

 

 

=at home=

"im home!!!"

"oh hyukie baby, you're back, so how's today my baby? how's your boss? did you have hard time today"

"im good mom, and he is good also"

"say hyukie,what do you say?what if your sis date him?i want him to be my son in-law he is perfect"

"MOM!! you barely knew the guy! you only meet him once how come you want him to be your son-inlaw already.plus he is taken! he is set to be married atleast thats what i assume.

"OH!!!really is this why you are pissed?aigoo you are jealous baby?"

"c'mon now mom??what are you saying?its just happen that his fiance is the girl that i like"

"im just tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter