IT HURTS WHEN LOVE FAILS 2

IT HURTS WHEN LOVE FAILS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

*kRIIIING..kriiing….*

 

.*kRIIIING..kriiing….*

The clock on the bedside table rings, but the owner of the clock didn’t  even bother to turn it off and continue his deep slumber.

“YAH~! LEE HYUKJAE!GET UP!!!” the middle age woman almost shout to a sleeping figure on the bed wearing a monkey paired of PJ.

“omma, 5mins more” he said almost whispering but can be heard by his mother.

“yah! Why did you set the alarm clock and not getting up? Palli you said you have a job interview right?” with this the hyukjae guy quickly go to the bathroom that was connected to his room leaving his chuckling mother. Such a childish son he had.

 

 

Hyukjae’s POV

OMO!!!! WhenI heard my mom said I have a job interview I quickly jolted up to take a bath I don’t wanna be late for this interview, I really need this job. Don’t get me wrong we are not that poor we are living an equal life we have a small business managing by my father I have older sister named Sora noona who is university professor and im a freshly graduate student im major in arts. I want to find a job to be atleast be independent you know im already 26 years old and I don’t want to depend to my parents anymore.

After finishing my breakfast I hurriedly go to my first job interview in the history. I was referred here by friend says they are looking for a temporary secretary so I was reffered here.

 

On ethe way to that company I ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter