IT HURTS WHEN LOVE FAILS 1

IT HURTS WHEN LOVE FAILS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

IT HURTS WHEN LOVE FAILS(CHAPTER 1)

AT THE OFFICE OF LEE INC.

*Knock Knock*

“come in” a dry words came from the man who is sitting on his leather chair checking and signing some paper. “what do you want?’’ the man ask to his secretary without even bothering looking to his secretary who is now standing awkwardly in front .

 

“ ahhh….s-sajang n-nim,Mr.C-cho Kyuhyun from Cho corp. is here looking for you, should I let him in?” she said stuttering but even before the CEO himself respond a tall Brunette guy with an evil smirk steps in.

“whats up,?mr. CEO?its been a long time” the brunette said to a man who is only staring at him.

‘’whatever kyuhyun, we just meet last night if that’s what you called long” the ceo said rolling his eyes as-a-matter-of-factly.

“whatever bro, I just missed you already, wanna go out tonight?” kyuhyun ask

“No, thanks for the invite but im busy, plus I need to do a lots of work for tomorrow since my secretary is going to have a leave and I need to find a replacement, unlike you im sure busy” the ceo said to kyuhyun.

At this kyuhyun just snorted.

“Cmon Donghae, you need to atleast unwind and loosened up you’re so uptight” which earned a smack from the older one.

“YAH!!!!thats hyung for you! And seriously kyu can you do any better? What about you go back to your company and start your work?

At this kyuhyun just chucle lightly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter