Chapter Seventeen.

Cautious Love

 

Chapter 17

‘Yah, Kim Jongdae!'

‘YesPark Chanyeol ? Please stop shouting across the phone. The entire Korea can hear you. '

' Whatever. Suho hyung ask me to inform you that our trip falls on the first week of August. That's the only option because Sehun and Tao are sitting for their finals at July. '

Every year, Exo will go for a trip together for one week. It's something like a MT for them. 

‘Where are we going? '

' Jeju island. It's Luhan's suggestion. '

'Ok then. For the entire week? '

‘Yes. Hyung remind you to tell this ahead to Sunmi-shi unlike your honeymoon trip. '

‘Alright. She will finish her final assignment around July too. '

-888-

We are on the way back from Jongdae parent's place.

‘Are you fine with going a trip with Exo? '

' Nehh. Why?'

'Exo will have a trip every year just among us. This year it was planed at the first week of August. ' 


‘That sounds fun. Where are we going then? '

‘To JejuIsland. When is your final assignment due date? '

'Mid of July. '

'.Alright then. Suho hyung will inform us more about the trip. But just block your dates alright. '

'So what do you think of grandpa? ‘Before the conversation ended with silence, he asked you something else. 


Jongdae just feel like talking to you today. He just miss teasing you.

'Grandpa is nice. He is very close with you and he doesn't seem to be scary like those figures they portrait in movies. '

‘Now is your turn to ask me a question. ‘He said this out of the blue.

‘How is work today? '

‘Fine I guess. Busy preparing the new contract for the upcoming shopping centres . Ask me something else, don't ask me all this. ' Jongdae wants you to ask something personal . Something that could make you understands him better.

‘Okay then. But isn't this your turn? '

‘Let’s see. Are you free tonight ? To continue our work in progress. ‘He said this with the cheeky smile.

‘I don't remember what work in progress I had with you? ‘You answer back.

‘The work in making little Jongdae and little Sunmi. ‘He make it in teasing. You choose to ignore him and tried not to laugh or smile.

ert Jongdae.

‘Yah baby, it's your turn. ‘He pinched your cheek.

' Ermmm. Hyoyeon loves you? '

Straight to the bull eye.

‘I don't know. ‘You realized that you asked the wrong question. No doubt it has been bothering you for days. You are disappointed with his answer, at least clarify something. But he just chooses to ignore that. It's clear through his answer. 

‘Sorry.' You muttered.

‘What did you say? ‘He was stunned by your words after the minutes of silence in the car

‘It’s OK. ‘This time, you are disappointed with your own action/speech.

Just when you thought both of you are close enough, reality prove to you that it's not. You felt so helpless. Don't know how to approach this relationship. It's not something like maths, with a method or equation for you to approach.

How can you let Jongdae knows about the true you, without any mask .when the relationship between both of you is not even strong enough. What if the moment you let him know everything about you, how you grow up, about your true feelings and thoughts and then the next moment he left you because he realize you are imperfect. Not as good as the one he knew before your confession?

In the end, this is just another arranged marriage and probably, True love never exists in this kind of relationship. 

In another hand, Jongdae really doesn't know how to explain to you. The fact that his mother dislikes you is because of Hyoyeon and his relationship with Hyoyeon. And Jongdae really doesn't know does Hyoyeon love him or just his money and property. And honestly, he was shocked by your frankness.

Little did he know that this question and his answer had affected the relationship and you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So we are entering into the dramatic part of the story :) Hope you understand the story flow well . 

Comment  Subscribe and Upvote alright :B

Thank you for reading CAUTIOUS LOVE - CHAPTER 17