Chapter Twenty Five

Cautious Love

Chapter 25

Jongdae has formed this habit now days, he loves to put his hand on top of your belly and massage them softly. He told you that he read this somewhere in the internet saying that this could enhance a better relationship between the father and the baby. He did pick up some massage technique online where it has proven to ease the stiffness of the mother’s waist.

Jongdae even start reading up jokes and tell them to you every day. He discovered that pregnant lady tend to be more sensitive and emotionally unstable due to the change of hormones. Looking at all his effort you begin to tell him about how you feel today and even take the initiative to call him whenever he is at work because you begin to miss him badly whenever he is not around. By hearing his voice it brings much peace to you like it always does.

Finally it is the day for your maternity check-up. No doubt Lay had immediately called and booked the check-up for you , but his senior’s schedule is full for the pass few days. Jongdae was slightly unhappy about it but you Lay and Kris reassured him that it is worth waiting his senior is the best and that’s why his schedule is full.

Jongdae had to cancel a few meetings just to accompany you to the check-up.

“Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Kim. Lay had called me before hand to let me know about your condition. We will proceed with an ultra scan today just to check on the baby’s heartbeat, weight and length alright.” said Dr.Park Jungsoo

 “So far we could see that there is two embryos here in the womb” Jongdae open his eyes big and look at me when Dr. Park announced it. We had never imagine that it was a twins!

“Do you mean that we are having twins?” Jongdae asked to reconfirmed

“Yup! Looking at there is two different embryos, we could tell that both of them will not look alike to each other but they may differ in or may not.” Jongdae squeezed your hand when he heard Dr.Park’s explanation.

“So now, let’s check on their heartbeat.” Dr.Park continues to press on some buttons on the machine.

It sounds exactly like horses running, their heartbeats are so fast. The sound of their heartbeat formed tears in your eyes. Are they feeling nervous because is the first time they saw daddy and mummy?

Babies, are you all as nervous as appa and omma ?

After the ultra scan, Dr. Park asked a few questions about our diet and sleep. He did explain that not all pregnant lady will encounter vomiting and some will encounter them in later months . This is known as the morning sickness.

The babies are currently 9 weeks old, plus minus 2 months. Which mean they are coming into this world in 7 months more?

Jongdae whisper into your ears when both of you leave the medical centre. He complaint that why didn’t you realized that your menses had stopped for two months? You blushed and hit him lightly. Asking how can he ask question like this .He told you that now you are his wife and the mother of his children, why not? Furthermore this is all science and biology.

You just enjoy Jongdae’s accompany. He is making you so attach towards him . You just can’t help but surrender all your stubbornness towards this man. Believing that he could and he will protect you and the babies.

You kissed the tip of his nose and cuddle nearer into his embrace. He holds you and asks you to take a nap and promise to wake you up when it reaches home.

-888-

Jongdae didn’t wake you up when both of you reach home. Instead he carried you into the room so that you can continue sleeping. He realized that you tend to fall asleep easily after you are pregnant and you are always tired. You can just drift off when you are in the living room watching dramas. That was one of the common characteristic of pregnancy.

Jongdae decided to just finish off his work in the study room so that he could come to you when you are awake later. He has tons and piles of work to be settled and documents to be signed. He switches on his laptop. While waiting for the system to boot up, he keeps his glance on the wedding picture that he framed up in his studies. 

What will life be if I never met you? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys, so sorry for leaving this without an updates for months. I still have 4 papers more to go ! But i promise you guys that i will really update whenever i have the time .Thank you for all the new subbies , not to forget the old ones who waited for me this long . Sincerely love everyone of you ! please continue to show me your support by writing a comment, upvote me or anything you can to let me notice you alright ! love ,ciao ~

 

THANK YOU FOR READING CAUTIOUS LOVE - CHAPTER 25