Chapter Twenty Four

Cautious Love

Chapter 24

Sunmi's POV

I'm pregnant. There is a life nurturing in my womb. This is so magical! Jongdae apologized the 3 thousand time since he found himself guiltier now after knowing I'm pregnant but what I have to go through all alone the last two months.

So now I can blame all my mood swings and undesirable emotions and actions to this little life inside of me?

Honestly, I have never thought of getting pregnant. Never even picture a life with Jongdae and our child. Maybe this blessing came too fast and it is too sweet, but I believe me and Jongdae. Together we can handle this.

The next morning when Jongdae announced that I was pregnant, other than Kris and Lay, all the other members was shocked. They never thought that Jongdae is the first one to be promoted as father among them. Sehun, Luhan, Kai and Tao can't handle the news and jump all around the house when the heard the news. Chanyeol and Xiumin go all hyper planning what the baby should address them as, God father? Uncle? Hyung? They even promised to teach the Baby to play football, guitar and how to sing raps. D.O starts recommending healthy recipes to Jongdae.

I feel so loved and treasure at that moment. Everyone express their love and care towards me and the baby in their very own ways.

Jongdae suggested that the members should stay here and enjoy the trip but Both of us will leave tomorrow so that he can engaged a proper doctor to do a full checkup on me.

But Lay insisted that he should go back together with you guys and recommend you to his senior who is a leading gyne and Kris is definitely going back together with Lay.

In the end, all of them decided to end the trip early because it differs from the main purpose of coming to this trip if one of the members is leaving early. Furthermore they are really excited with the baby thing and they want to receive the first hand information regarding the baby.

Jongdae lay his hands on top of your belly and it. He smiled to you when and you lay your head on his shoulder.

Baby, we can’t wait to see you and hold you with our hands.

-888-

Finally you guys arrived home but it was 4 days earlier. Jongdae promised that he will sponsor the next trip but all this have to be done after the delivery of the baby as compensation to all the members and also a celebration of a newly added member into the big EXO family.

You kept the entire luggage and clothes. You insisted to do so because Jongdae tried to convince you that you need to rest but you told him that you were fine and all this isn’t any hard work. He suggested that he should start hiring a maid, at least during the day time to keep you accompany. Because the current part-time cleaner often comes in and go after she finished her job. And the part-time cleaner doesn’t really talks to you or serve you.

You personally also think that a maid is needed. At least she could prepare some home-cooked meals for you and Jongdae.

You and Jongdae reached a consensus that both of you will not go back to the Kim’s main house for dinner so that you and Jongdae can avoid Hyoyeon . Jongdae found out that Hyoyeon actually lied; she did not plan to leave Korean nor what so ever.

And true enough, a middle age lady was found in your house the next day. Jongdae hired her to prepare meals for you, which include some herbal soup everyday for you and the baby.

You and Jongdae called her ahjumma and she will be in until 10p.m. everyday. In case that Jongdae is heading out for dinner for business purposes, then she will accompany you till Jongdae is back. 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter posted without checking through :/ Sorry guys for not updating this long but please understand that I was busy and will be busy. Enjoyed this chapter . I hope it sounds good to you guys. 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 24 - CAUTIOUS LOVE