ii

Suddenly Unnie!

 

iv. S u d d e n l y    D a n c e !

“Get ready for our dance practice, Unnie.”

“I am ready,” Sung Gyu replies to Hoya-replica girl. Despite the fact that Sung Gyu is the leader in their group, but when it is practice time Hoya become the one in command, and apparently so does this Hoya-girl.

Again, the Hoya-girl throws his -stare at Sung Gyu after she scans him from top to toe, third time in that day; first in the dining table, second when Sung Gyu finally comes out the bathroom after spends almost an hour inside. After realize his mistake on pee while standing –he never knows such an info, okay, he doesn’t know how his mother and his sister do it despite they live under the same roof for years– Sung Gyu has to mop the wet floor, then wash his wet pants along with his underwear, and he tries his best when rinses himself so he doesn’t touch and see too much than needed.

Sung Gyu folds his arm in front of his chest and protrudes his lower lip, he is ready to practice. Doesn’t that girl see him stretches his body a moment before? He feels so tired physically and mentally –who will not after finds out that he and all his friends have a gender-swap and after cleans the bathroom floor–, he has no energy to argue with the girl in front of him, and he knows that a man will never win an argument with a girl. Moreover a girl like Hoya, who has a sharp tongue even when still a he.

Apparently the Hoya-girl also has no intention to start a quarrel –must be because she doesn’t want to waste more time, they already late in start their practice, courtesy of Sung Gyu who spends too much time in the bathroom– instead she just sighs and slowly speaks between her gritted teeth, “Sun Jung-ah, get Unnie her shoes.”

Sung Gyu turns his head in time to see the girl version of Sung Jong strides closer with a –he gulps his saliva, they are dangerously too high– high-heels in hand. Her own legs already covered in high-heels, and so does Hoya’s, Sung Gyu just realize.

“Unnie, come on, wear this quickly. Don’t make Hye Mi-Unnie get angrier,” Sung Jong –or Sun Jung, now– whispers and passes the high heels to Sung Gyu’s hand.

Sung Gyu almost asks who Hye Mi is, but he follows maknae’s eyes and knows the answer immediately, she means Hoya. Sung Gyu crouches down and wears his shoes, ties the strap safely around his ankle. “How the hell girls walk with this kind of shoes, let alone dance?” Sung Gyu curses in his mind after straightens his back again, stumbles even before he tries to walk.

In a flash Sun Jung grabs his forearm to help him get steady, but Sung Gyu also feels another presence behind him and an extra pair of hand sneak around his waist. Hugging him tightly from behind is So Hyun.

“Unnie, are you okay?” She asks, sounds so worry.

“Uh, yeah…” Sun Gyu says absentmindedly, stunned as he barely missed to break his neck, but even more dumbfounded by the feeling of something soft on his back –face heats up the second he recognize what is that. “I-I-I’m fine,” Sung Gyu quickly pushes and turns his body away from So Hyun, but too fast.

“Oh, Unnie, be careful!” So Hyun and Sun Jung gasp at one and the same time, hands hang in the middle air as their attempt to prevent Sung Gyu from his fall failed.

That’s, girls, how Kim Sung Gyu Kim Seong Gyung sprains her right ankle.

 

 

v. S u d d e n l y    S i n g !

A happy tune blasts and the duo girls’ spitting image of Hoya and Dong Woo move their body together, energetic and in sync.

“Go, Hye Mi! Go, Hea Woo!” So Hyun yells from the back before she walks forward, followed by the other to form a V-shape formation –the center is hollow though, since it’s suppose to be Sung Gyu’s position. Because he inadvertently sprains his ankle, now Sung Gyu only sits in the corner of the practice room and watches the other practicing. The six girls dance jointly and leave Sung Gyu in wonder, “how do they dance in high-heels?”

The first singing part handled well by Lee Sun Jung –voice so soft and sweet– and come after is Nam Soo Hyun’s strong and silky vocal. Still sitting on his chair, Sung Gyu completes his line –a bit out-pitched since he’s still not used to his higher tone girl’s voice– and after the girl’s version of Myung Soo’s part, they get to the refrain. But instead of ‘namja ga saranghal ttaen –when a man’s in love’, the others sing ‘yeoja ga saranghal ttaen –when a girl’s in love’.

Sung Gyu gasped in shock, “Hey, I don’t know the lyrics are changed.” He feels the other glare at him when he misses in singing the ref part. But fortunately for him, the other lyrics are still the same, and when the ref part comes again he remembers to sing yeoja instead of namja.

“What’s wrong with you, Unnie? You forget the lyrics?” Soo Hyun laughs at him after the song finish. Sung Gyu just smiles weakly at her and waves his hand, gives code for them to just continue the practice. When the tune of the next song blasted through the speaker –Hye Mi decides to re-run their old song this time– Sung Gyu already prepared with phone in hand, he googles the lyrics of their song. He grimaces when read the lyrics, the lyrics pretty much different from what he remembers, and now they sound like psycho girls who stalk and linger around someone like a beggar and wait in front of that person’s house even before the dawn breaks. But he admits that he almost can’t hold himself to not make a standing ovation when the girls swiftly do the famous scorpion dance –noted that they do it in high-heels.

When it’s not his part to sing, or not the ref, Sung Gyu opens another tabs and surfs about INFINITE. He gaped at ton information of INFINITE, a seven members South Korean pop girl group, –the world knows them as a girl group, he is the only one who thinks that they are supposed to be boy group. Now he is Kim Seong Gyung leader, not Kim Sung Gyu. The main vocal is Nam So Hyun instead of Nam Woo Hyun. Their rapper named Jang Hea Woo and Lee Hye Ja, or Hye Mi as her stage-name. Their visual still famous as L, but her real name listed as Kim Min Seo. The tall prankster of their group is Lee Su Yeon and lastly their pretty maknae called Lee Sun Jung –no more Sung-brother.

Sung Gyu also sees many pictures of them –he remembers almost every event and photo session, and he does remember that their costume are not ought to be skirts and dresses. Lastly, he cringes at his debut photo, rather than the very long hair he has now, he styled in pixie. “Oh God, it’s more embarrassing than the Mohawk that I remember supposed to be my style in the debut time.”

He immediately closes the tab and sighs, shoulders slump down. “What actually happened here? Why the others don’t remember that we are actually boys? Or is it just me who suddenly think that we are actually boys when in fact we are girls since the very first we born to this world? Aish, I’m getting crazy.”

 

 

 

 

I'm so sorry if their girl's name make you cringe and curl your fingers and say "euh, what a name!" XD

Btw, found a pic from a friend's blog post who found it on tumblr. Aren't Infinite look so y? Hoya's legs is the prettiest I think, and Woohyun looks so ready to go partying in a club. Lol, XD