last night with Kai

lavender charm

 

“W-what? Do you have feelings for him? “ Kai desperately.

 

“No I haven’t, I didn’t know but I know your jealous too when you see me with him”

 

“Yes! No need to say” Kai said pouting, no his sulking like a little kid and kyungsoo just laugh because he won by truth-teasing Kai.

 

And they laugh like there’s no happen in that they even their date were ruin because of two person, seeing it almost 7 pm and kyungsoo just push the younger to his room to start packing his things.

 

“I’ll do it later I know your tired just take rest”

 

“No! I’ll help you I’m not that tired, don’t tell me you just want me to go home to text Jessica all night” kyungsoo turn back and smirk.

 

“Yah! What do you mean! Are you still jealous? If you are I’ll prove to you that I love you!” Kai run to window.

 

“I LOVE YOU DO KYUNGSOO! I LOVE-“ the older palm his mouth thinking Kai is surely serious about his feelings and kyungsoo just blush at the thought.

 

“Shut up! Others might think your crazy! Get your bags and luggage we will start now!”

 

“Okay sir!” Kai follow what the older says.

 

After packing a 2 Bags and 2 Luggage’s they laid their bodies to the bed.

 

“ ow its already 8 pm I should go now, take a rest okay for sure you need a lot of energy for the long ride” kyungsoo said in a motherly

tone.

 

“Okay  but I’ll come with you to the gate.” They walk in the gate but stopped when they see Suho standing.

 

“Hyung what are you doing here?” Kyungsoo ask curiously.

 

“you know I’m worried it’s 8 pm you know there were hold uppers and and luckily you’re here with your friends house, lets go now” the oldest grab Kyungsoo right hand but stop when Kai hold the other arm tugging kyungsoo for a moment kyungsoo is irritated on what the two doing.

“ed up! Can you please stop this! You two might split me! Kai go inside and rest I’ll take care of this” Kai nodded but glared at Suho.

Kyungsoo walk fast not waiting Suho to come with him.

 

“Yah! Kyungsoo wait for me!”

 

“Can you please go home now I have something to buy in the convenience store, can you?”

 

“No, I’ll come with you”

 

“Okay if you say so, but you will the one holding my groceries.” Kyungsoo said smirking while Suho thinking but nod at a sudden.

 

At the groceries the two were paying and left the store and taking a cab to go home.