The Moment of Truth

lavender charm

 

Kyungsoo POV

I wave my hands seeing kai standing in the bench outside the mall and smile to me. I walk towards him and stand beside him.

 

“Ahm… hyung i-I accept the offer of the company to become their model” he said.

 

“W-what? I-I mean that’s good “I force myself to smile even though its shocks me.

 

“And tomorrow I’ll leave” he said.

 

“Really?“I widened my eyes looking at him, I think my heart will burst due to sadness and hurt, ‘this is his decision I must support even it hurts me and I know he will come back but…if he change?’

 

Even though his so straight towards me saying everything in his mind that I need to know or must everybody knows.

 

“Why so fast?” I ask him. ‘ I want to cry why everything so fast?’

 

‘ and what if he found someone that he choose better than me? I’m his best friend right why I’m thinking like this that kai can be with another person? Did feel wrong about this? ’ and I let a tear fell from my eyes.

He cupped my face wipe my cheeks with his thumb.

 

“my uncle is the owner he wants me immediately.” He said looking at me sincerely.

 

“Neh…*sobs* these is one of your dream right? Don’t worry I’ll support you to everything you will do.” I said and smile at him

 

He hugs me tight and I just snuggle my face to his shoulder.

 

“I know that, you’ll be happy for me and I’ll do my best to be successful” he said and break the hug.

 

“Yeah! Fight! Do your best!” I shout like a kid.

 

‘I’ll miss him’ I chuckled and smile at him.

 

“When you will come back here?”

 

“It’s contract. I don’t know if the director like my performance there’s a chance of extension” he said.

‘Even if leave for only a week I’ll miss him a lot his presence, his teases, his hug…wait hug!’ I blush at my thought

 

“hyung why are you blushing?” he ask innocently.

 

“What? No I’m not blushing!” I pout

 

“Anyway what are we gonna do here? Are gonna buy something?” I ask

 

“No I want to be together this day” he said, smile never left his face.

 

“What are we waiting? Come on!” I turn back facing him, he grab me and I felt soft on my lips.

 

‘it’s a kiss!’ he break the kiss. I stare at him with my wide eyes ‘the kiss was short but its sweet and sincere.’

 

“I love you hyung” he said looking deeply in my eyes.

 

“W-what?” not sure on what he says.

 

“I love you hyung” he repeated I blush.

 

“Are you playing with-“

 

He crashes his lips to mine his kissing me again, I shock not dare to move then he break the kiss.

” I love you I’m serious”

a sincere tone can be here. I felt warm in my stomach.

“You know to be serious I also have feelings for you but I’m sure about it “I said to him.

 

“I understand and I’ll wait and prove for you, even I’m far from you”

 

I don’t know what I’m felt this time. Is this love or brotherhood

 

“O-okay” I mutter.

 

“thanks.” He said and hugs me.

 

“Luckily I’ve record our conversation so that I have a prove and you accept to court you” he laugh and reveal a voice recorder.

 

My mouth hung in disbelief and he laugh.

 

I tried to grab it but failed! He’s taller that me and flexible than me after a minute trying to the record he slide it to his pocket.

 

“Come on lets go” he said grabbing my hands.

----In the mall----

 

Now we are in the restaurant in the mall eating like starved person. After 2 hours of playing in a game center to his favorite “dance revo” machine’ he always beat me there and also everybody wants to challenge him that proves that he’s one of school star’ I thought staring at him.

 

“Yah! Hyung your spacing out., are you thinking something?”

 

“i-its nothing! Don’t worry”

 

After eating we continue walking in the mall seeing some stuff, while were in the clothing shop. I turn my gaze around and spot Jessica looking at us.

 

‘one of the most flirt girl in the school they this group called Girls Generation or SNSD most they do snatching boyfriends until me and Kai move to that’s school and now she targeting Kai to be his boyfriend and Kai just ignore him every time she’s near, some times Jessica sent gift to Kai and Kai just return it to her in school, Kai like I said is one of the school star that why he has many humors and stalker, luckily nothing has change to him his as always calm and quite to other person.’ I thought.

 

“Hello there Junsu! And Kai oppa!”There she goes again flirting with kai and Kai just ignores her.

 

Jessica cling to Kai arms hugging it.

 

“ahm.. oppa can you help choose clothes there for me?” her eyes were sparkling brightly.

 

“umm…” he looks at me coz Jessica stick to him like a leech.

 

Like he wants the answer from me but I turn gaze to anywhere.

 

“Sorry but we need to go somewhere because I’m leaving tomorrow” Kai said.

 

“Really? Where are going?” she ask.

 

“Seoul, I’ll be modeling”

 

“Is that next week?” she said ‘she knows that?’

 

“I’m also a model there in swimsuit attire there for we will meet there, so happy!” she added and giggled.

 

“Can we take pictures?” dragging the two of us. ‘This luckily where in public if not I will smack his face! 

And why did she cling to Kai like that!’ I thought.